Duration: 4 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 06:01 PM #21832
Модератор

Модератор

One of my personal pleasures is watching an eager slave suffer for me. Pain slut or not, watching his obedience as he pushes his own limits in order to please me brings a smile to my face. Lately I have been so kind letting you jerk off as often as you have, that know it's time to experience something not as pleasant. If you can make it to the end with a hard on I will give you a chance to cum, but I want to watch you suffer first. I demonstrate how I want you to tie up your balls then abuse them for my amusement. Each one of my directions will show me how much you long to serve and suffer for my enjoyment. I guarantee you will suffer, but there is a reward if you make it to the end CBT instruction, female domination, masturbation instruction, cock tease High Def 1280x720 WMV
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 191 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 06:02 PM #21833
Модератор

Модератор

Last night, you hit on a woman at a bar you somehow ended up in her bed the next morning. She's sitting on top of you and you think that maybe you got lucky, but she has something else in store. She tells you that she thinks you're a disgusting pig for saying the things you said to her and now she's going to make you pay. She holds you down and breathes her rancid morning breath on you. You struggle and your eyes water, but you cant escape. She makes you breathe in her burps too and there's nothing you can do. The girl then tells you that she noticed you looking at her ass all night and now she's going to give you a better view it. She turns around in her yoga pants and farts right in your face, making you breathe all of it. She makes you breathe her breath, burps and farts over and over again. When she thinks you've had enough, she leaves you tied up in her room with her stink. You don't know when/if she'll come back.
Models: RubyRapture

Duration: 11 min 10 s
Size: 649 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 06:02 PM #21834
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy student Ana approaches her teacher's desk and bends over.. he tries not to notice her incredibly perfect, lithe, mocha skinned body, but it's only natural for an older white man to feel weak and submissive when around a youthful black girl. He tries to pretend he's not into her, but when she tells him to tie her shoe for her, its easy for her to see his weakness. She seduces him and teases him until she sees his hard cock almost bursting out of his pants. She sucks his cock to show him what his life could be like if he becomes her teacher-slave. He agrees, but then learns that his new duties involve licking, kissing, and cleaning her beautiful ebony feet. He becomes a good teacher-servant and licks every bit of ebony sweat from her black feet. She rewards him by sitting on his face and sucking his cock. HOT CLIP!! ANA FOXXX IS ONE OF THE HOTTEST EVER AND HER FEET ARE PERFECT!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 24 min 27 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 06:16 PM #21835
Модератор

Модератор

I make your cum taste so good! Eating a big load for me is delightful. My body makes your cock so big and my voice makes you so compliant. When I give you a hard cock and a soft mind, that's when you're cum tastes the best. Start stroking for me. I'm going to show off for you and you're going to love eating a yummy load of cum for me. Worship harder. Prove you mean it. Use my markup codes to pay me more: LoveAshley 50% AllForAshley 100% ObeyAshley 200%
Models: Obey Lady Ashley

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 06:21 PM #21836
Модератор

Модератор

Your hot babysitter is going to take good care of you while you parents are gone out for the night. We are going to play a fun game again just like before, I'm going to show you how to jerk your cock like a good boy for me. Being instructed and encouraged to jerk off for me and I tell you exactly what to do. You do love watching me don't you, I caught you watching me masturbating last time while I was in the bedroom talking to my boyfriend on the phone you little perv. Peeking and perving, jerking your dick but you wasn't jerking it properly, not fast enough or hard enough for me. Well don't worry, I'm going to show you how it's done right now and it's funny how your parents believe im just a sweet and innocent girl showing up in my red trench coat and skirt but little do they know what I'm wearing underneath. I've got some sexy lingerie and stockings on, never seen me wear that before did you. Your going to do exactly as I say, just me and you now that your parents are gone. So pull out that dick for me and start wanking it, I'm going to show you how to jerk it for me. Spit on it and use that spit to wank that dick hard and fast for me. Your hot babysitter is here to take care of your cock, I pull out my huge tits to tease you more. I'm going to rub oil all over my huge tits, I'm helping you, showing you how to wank for a hot bitch like me. When you get a girlfriend you'll thank me for showing you the correct way to wank. Stroke it harder and faster for those big tits. Oiling them up, rubbing lotion all over those big tits, it looks like I was rubbing cum all over my tits doesn't it? You want that don't you to cum all over those big tits but not until I say so, I want to make you stroke and edge for longer. Sliding that dick between those huge tits, look at those bounce up and down, squeezing your cock between them. I'm going to tease you more playing and rubbing my juicy wet cunt while you keep wanking for me, fingering my tight little pussy and your going to fuck me now and cum inside that juicy fuckhole. Fuck that cunt hard and fast and fill me up with all that spunk, after you creampie that pussy I want you to eat that cum out of my dirty wet fuckhole. Taste my juices mixed in with your hot cum. Good boy now go get cleaned up before your parents come home
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 16 min 19 s
Size: 961 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 06:30 PM #21837
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress London likes to keep her chastity slave sexually frustrated. She ties him down to the bed and removes his steel cock cage. Mistress London slides her pussy over his cock. The slave gets extremely aroused at the feeling of her warm wet cunt rubbing against his cock. Mistress London teases her slave even further by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her. She bounces her pussy on just the top inch of his cock. The horny slave cannot resist and tries to thrust himself deeper inside her but is quickly scolded to remain still while she is teasing his cock. Mistress London uses a vibrator on herself while only one inch of his cock is allowed inside. Mistress London finishes her slave with a handjob so she can lock his cock back into chastity.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 382 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 06:34 PM #21838
Модератор

Модератор

This night my DOM brought me a Gringo. What is a Gringo? It's a white boy. I love white boys too. I like black, white, asian, latin. As long as his cock is big and he uses me hard like I've been trained, im ready. My DOM had met this gringo online and asked him to come by and use me for a lil bit. I like random guys and so does my DOM. So my DOM told him he didn't even want to know his name. My DOM just wants him to come in, use my holes, cum in my ass and leave. Thats what I'm for, to be used like the whore that I am. So gringo comes in and my DOM is explaining to him what I am, and how I need constant use. You should've seen gringo's jaw drop when my DOM was telling him how much of a anal whore I am and just how many guys have actually fucked and came in my ass. I dont even know the number, but my DOM knows exactly. I just do as I'm told and open my holes for whoever my DOM says. Now Gringo started out slow for the first 60 seconds, but when he saw my nasty asshole open wide and swallow his dick right away, he knew he could use me any way he wanted. So he went on to stretch me the fuck out. I love being stretched out. ALL HOLES STRETCHED. My DOM told him it was an all anal training session. So he went straight in my asshole, then took his hard cock from my ass straight to my mouth, fisted my ass, and even fisted my pussy while fucking my ass. I Love being used. He used me like a dirty, filthy fucking whore for sure. It was So fucking Hot and Nasty my DOM had to join in and he started fucking my used asshole after Gringo came in it... My DOM really gets off on watching me really get used, it makes him proud of his creation, and also really horny. In the end I got stretched, in all holes, and I got 2 hot steamy loads off cum in my nasty used ass. All part of my training, and I fucking LOVE every bit of it
Models: KittyJXXX

Duration: 51 min 19 s
Size: 1.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 06:39 PM #21839
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tsarina Baltic - iwantclips

Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 18 min 37 s