Old 06-10-2019, 10:21 PM #34151
Модератор

Модератор

I've just been walking around the yard and now I want you to get on the ground at my feet while I wiggle them in your face.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 378 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:21 PM #34152
Модератор

Модератор

This isn't another one of your typical Black Friday clips. The holidays are about spending time with the people you love. Today, it's time to reevaluate who you truly love this holiday season.
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 14 min 4 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:22 PM #34153
Модератор

Модератор

Dolores is the kind of Latina princess who likes to watch her own videos just to make sure she looks nice and pretty, so that was just the kind of night, where she was actually watching her own vids, and it seems like she is not really happy with the results! She wants the webmaster to bow down on his knees, and it seems like she wants to show him who is the boss! She makes him take her shoes off, then wants him to take some very deep breaths inside both of her shoes! This is were her foot was all day long, and all week long, so she wants him to sniff it! She just holds her shoe on his nose with her foot on top of it with her severe and dominant look! Dolores also wants him to sniff her feet so she just covers his face with her sweaty naked feet! They were ultra smelly, and a bit dirty, but that's the way it is! She wants him to smell them! Dolores also makes him stick his tongue out to lick the sweaty bottom of her soles, and it seems like she wants her slave to clean every spot of dirt! She also enters both of her foot one by one inside his mouth, but as deep as she can! She just loves to feel his wet and juicy tongue, right in between of her toes! Another Hot Clip! (French Language)
Models: Dreamgirls in Socks

Duration: 6 min 25 s
Size: 931 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:23 PM #34154
Модератор

Модератор

Crawl behind My leather boots as I take you for a walk in the woods, I know you won't be able to resist staring at My divine denim ass as it sways in front of you. you are a pathetic human - much better as My good little pet. Haha, you better keep up bitch. I can use you for anything I command - get down and face up, I will use your face as My chair. My ass smothers your face as I sit down full weight. Look at My boots! They are filthy. Well, you will just have to lick them clean with your tongue. I'll even spill My water on for you as I see you are panting with thirst, you'll have to lick the drops off My boots. you get so excited when I bless you with My sacred spit, lapping it up like a lucky bitch. After you have polished the tops, you will get your tongue working much harder and lick off all this mud on My soles and suck My heels clean! I will see if your boot cleaning humiliation is enough to please Me. Includes: Boot Domination, Femdom POV, Jeans Face Sitting, Ass Worship, Leather Fetish, Boot Licking, Pet Play, Humiliation, Dirty Boots, Spit Fetish, Goddess Worship, Female Domination
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 17 min 6 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:24 PM #34155
Модератор

Модератор

A foot freak's 1 minute paradise
Models: Goddess Angelina

Duration: 1 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 40.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:25 PM #34156
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! Featuring Dakota Charms! You're so cute and I'm glad I found you despite being so minuscule. That's the smallest penis I have ever seen and I have to touch it. It's too small to even feel poking my finger. My friends say I should Consume because micro-penis tastes good, but there are so many things you can do like clean my floor or feet with your mouth. I want you to jerk off your peepee because you have to do what I say. You have to cum when I tell you, otherwise you will be my snack. Jerk that tiny thing for me and stare into my green eyes. It's so fun to see a man stroke his tiny wiener. I can tease you with my perky boobs which are small for me, but big for you! You have 5 seconds to cum and make this giantess really happy. Using my fingers, I do a cum countdown and am impressed with the load. It's a small amount but big for your size. Thank you for putting the extra sauce on your helpless body. Licking my lips, I open my mouth wide and swallow you whole. OTHER KEYWORDS- SPW, gentle giantess, Eat, verbal humiliation, female domination, masturbation instruction, jerk off encouragement, jerk off instruction, dirty talking, brunettes, all natural, @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 450 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:26 PM #34157
Модератор

Модератор

This clip features: POV, Giantess Vore, Shrinking, Burping, Eating, Chewing, Digestion Talk, Saliva, Uvula/Mouth Shots, Swallowing. "You're really a natural at it, and it's been so thrilling seeing you come at it from your own unique angle. I sat down and wrote up the overview a few days ago, so let me paste it here so you can review it... Shot entirely in POV. The viewer hears a knock at their door and goes to answer. Seeing Raquel there, she casually asks if she can come in to talk to him about something. Once she's inside, she immediately can tell that he recognizes her. He buys her giantess vore clips, and fantasizes about being shrunken and swallowed alive. But he didn't think any of it was real, let alone that Raquel would actually come straight to his door and literally hunt him down! To her amusement, he's terrified. He's well aware of what she is there to do. She taunts him but also teases him with views of her mouth and tongue. When she thinks maybe he's not scared enough, she holds her fingers in a snapping shape, denoting that at the snap of her fingers she can reduce him to a swallowable size. Using this threat to induce more fear, she then has him take her to the kitchen, where she tells him to get her some food and something to drink. From here, we watch as she continues to taunt, eating and swallowing in front of him. About mid-way through eating, she tells him that it's time. Holding up her fingers again, she snaps and shrinks him down. Now in giantess form, she shows off her full towering scale for a short bit, before slowly and dramatically reaching down for him. She brings him up her face, but not after slowly panning up her body. She continues to eat and drink and burp while holding him closer to her face. Her taunting takes a dark tone when she reveals that she's not just a woman with a shrinking power. But that she's a true giantess, with the sole purpose of eating every last human possible. Humans are nothing but food to her, and belong to her belly. She then eats him as well, like all the others before and after. Overall tone with this should be that Raquel is well aware that he's fascinated, but never thought it would be a reality and now she's hunted him down and has to face a man-eating giantess in person. I'm thinking perhaps 10 minutes would work. Please don't be shy about any questions, clarifications and such. You're so good with direction, I'm happy to provide any information you'd need!"
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 13 min 54 s
Size: 804 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:26 PM #34158
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Kimberly Moss can't get enough of your eager foot worship! She starts off teasing you with her delicious feet, telling you that she wants your tongue all over her beautiful toes. Tempting you with her soft soles, she seductively offers you the chance to lick them all over, and then, she tells you it's time for you to show her how much they turn you on. Her voice is so sexy as she gives you jerk off instruction, telling you to grip that cock as you stroke it. She giggles and moans as she tells you to speed up, offering her feet to you while you get yourself going. She reminds you to stay focused on your cock and tells you how wet you're making her, until finally, she begs for your cum on her feet. Once you've made your mess, she demands you clean it up with your tongue, since she knows you're a cum-eating foot slut!
Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 6 min 10 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 278 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:27 PM #34159
Модератор

Модератор

Sex (play) With Me When My Naught Body Dancing With Passion
Models: playboygirlSudem

Duration: 7 min 58 s