Old 03-15-2019, 02:50 AM #4751
Модератор

Модератор

Hey little bro...i've missed you so much since you've been away..and I thought I would make you a video to let you know how I feel...and have felt all these years. Your body has changed so much, and um...I think we know each other better than anyone, right? Why don't you come home and take care of your sister, like only YOU know how... (2014)
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 5 min 8 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 84.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2019, 02:51 AM #4752
Модератор

Модератор

I was so excited to get this guy home... he was tall, sexy and everything I thought would lead to a huge cock. But when he took his pants off it was such a disappointment. I did my best to be a good sport and suck him off but it was half soft and couldnt even make me gag! Finally he's about to cum but his tiny cock came with giant balls. I expected a small cum shot but he came a huge amount right down my throat! Ugh this gross tiny cock and cum gave me a tummy ache! Small cocks are totally useless for me.
Models: rennaryann

Duration: 10 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2019, 02:58 AM #4753
Модератор

Модератор

It's exam season as you are extremely stressed out! Lucky for you, your guidance counsellor has a an exercise that you can practice whenever you need to ride yourself of that pesky pre-exam anxiety, restless energy, or distracting thoughts so that you can focus on the task at hand. Imagine your surprise when you find out said exercise involves you getting your cock out and stroking it for her! Not only that - but she lifts up her skirt to reveal a huge dildo and strap on which she uses to demonstrate the exact technique. You follow along, tugging to her specific instructions and blow a huge, milky wad all over her desk. To your surprise, you really do feel more focused!
Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Size: 578 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2019, 03:14 AM #4754
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no names) - "I think I can handle any edging and challenge you to a silly bet confident about my skills. The bet is to see if I can manage to the end of the video and only cum after permission is given, if I cum early I have to pay 150$ fee for overconfidence. You have every intention of taking that 150$. You will play stop & go with me and when ever you say go, I have to stroke AS FAST AS I CAN. In addition you will throw in fake countdowns, LOTS of fake countdowns. To make things even more difficult, occasionally in the clip both of us will roll a dice. If my number is the same one as yours, I get to continue, otherwise I have to rewind backwards as many minutes as my dice face value is (e.g. rolling 6 I have to go back 6 minutes) and continue from there. At the end you will give me my final countdown and tell me to squeeze the head as hard as I can and cum." Add a Code to your order: 20% Markup 'Pay Up!' $25 Markup 'LOSER FEE' $100 Markup 'CUM PERMISSION' 50% Markup 'Sissy Tax' 75% Markup 'PAY MORE' 100% Markup 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% Markup 'Loaded TAX'
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 20 min 26 s
Size: 864 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2019, 03:15 AM #4755
Модератор

Модератор

Ellie is over at my house for a sleep over. We decide to call in my little brother and investigate something. We make him pull down his pants and reveal his penis! It's then we see something is very very wrong! They aren't supposed to look like that! We're VIRGINS and we know that. Do you even pee standing up? Is it functional? Our curiosity gets the best of us and we make you jerk off to prove it works! HA! Now get out freak or we will tell everyone about your tiny dick! See Ellie's Clips Here: iwantellie.com
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 9 min 57 s
Size: 344 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2019, 03:19 AM #4756
Модератор

Модератор

I know you thoroughly enjoyed my 1st Jerk As I Do clip so here's Pt 2. Time to play my little game of control over your cock again! You love stroking that hard horny cock for me the way I tell you to. Watching my pretty little hands work this big dick drives you wild. You imagine my hands wrapped around your cock. Teasing it however I please. Getting you so close to cumming over and over again as I feel it throb. Ohhh the things I can do to you slave! So the rules are the same as before. 1 - You watch me stroke this nice big cock and jerk yours just as I do. No slower and no faster. AND 2 - you don't cum until I say so. I know you've fantasized about me controlling your cock and your orgasms. Now you get to feel me do exactly that. I can take you from a slow tease to a hard hand banging. I'll control every motion, stroke, and squeeze. Only I know and only I decide! Let's get started.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 45 s
Size: 235 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2019, 03:21 AM #4757
Модератор

Модератор

Fast or slow - no one knows except me! --- I know you love to see my hot ass in yoga pants. I'll have you beating your meat in no time as I tease and torment you with my gorgeous fit body in skin tight gym clothes. Get your jerk on! Fetishes: Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Orgasm Control, Edging Games, Yoga Pants, Cock Tease, Brat Girls, Cameltoe, Ass Worship, Ass Fetish
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 12 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2019, 03:22 AM #4758
Модератор

Модератор

Your mom Kenna Valentina realizes that you're most likely not going to get laid anytime soon or even in the forseeable future so it's much better if she can control the situation and just go ahead and take your virginity. You're ready sweetie? She's super nice & gentle with you. when she unzips you, she sees you're a lot smaller than average. She tries to get you harder with her hands but it's not working, oh! that's as hard as you get. Got it. well then Moms just going to ride you because it might be easier that way since of your small size. She gets on and starts riding but it keeps falling out when she bounces or moves too much. Dang it... she'll have to try again. maybe less bouncing. She understands you're smaller and this one is more of a small penis encouragement in a slightly condecending "mom tone" you prematurely ejaculate & it's not much, enough she can wipe with her fingers & sniff. How embaressing to lose your virginity to your own mother.
Models: Mean Girls & SPH

Duration: 5 min 51 s
Size: 72.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2019, 03:30 AM #4759
Модератор

Модератор

Dressed in a super sexy, shiny red pvc dress, fishnet tights and thigh high platform boots, I tell you exactly what I want you to do and what your reward will be. Can you oblige to my countdown? You better had.
Models: Twisted British

Duration: 5 min 4 s
Size: 112 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2019, 03:45 AM #4760
Модератор

Модератор

Relapse Stroke Pay. Relapse Stroke Pay. Relapse Stroke Pay Relapse Stroke Pay. Relapse Stroke Pay. Relapse Stroke Pay.Relapse Stroke Pay. Relapse Stroke Pay. Relapse Stroke Pay.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 16 min 1 s
Size: 636 MiB
Download From AnzFile