Old 10-22-2019, 03:04 AM #94701
Модератор

Модератор

No truer words have ever been uddered, eh? I know what you like, and I have what you need. Watch me taunt you with my big, beautiful boobies which barely fit into this tiny little bikini top. They're bursting out and overflowing, like creatures in a tight cage just roaring to be free. I squeeze them, Squeeze them, and put my hands all over them. They're 36DD, soft, round, heaving, and heavenly. Get your fix here, you tit addict, because my stash is the most addictive you've ever tried. Work that dick into a frenzy for me, and show me exactly what these breasts do to your boob-loving brain.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 8 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 03:07 AM #94702
Модератор

Модератор

A pretty, blonde woman is sitting in the bathroom in the shower cabin. She wears only a transparent B***-doll with a small thong. There is a man next to her who would like to get a handjob. The girl starts squeezing his dick and he likes it very much. After a while, he also wants to see the woman's pussy. It is perfectly shaved. He also touches her round and sexy boobs while she is giving him a handjob. Her hands are getting faster and faster. He says that he is ready to come, so the woman stands up and goes out of the shower cabin and closes his penis between its doors! She leaves the man behind, but he is yelping because he wants to get satisfaction.
Models: xdreams Handjobs

Duration: 13 min 19 s
Size: 970 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 03:07 AM #94703
Модератор

Модератор

You are so WEAK for hot YOUNG brats like me. I am so much younger than you, yet I have so much control over you. I love knowing that no matter how old my slaves are, I can wrap them around my pretty little finger. You do as I say, because you're addicted to hot young brats. Jerk for my hot young body as I humiliate you.

Please your Princess and use a markup code to pay more!
10% MARKUP - GOODBOY10
25% MARKUP - PAYINGMOREISHOT
50% MARKUP - CANDYLOVESCASH
100% MARKUP - FAVORITEBOY
500% MARKUP - PAYCANDYMORE
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 9 min 56 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 03:12 AM #94704
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: FOOT FETISH - FOOT WORSHIP - BARE FEET - INSTRUCTIONAL - SOCKS
You love my feet so much that you'd pay top dollar for used disgusting sandals and stinky gross socks. This video is all about that, what you would do with my dirty sandals..what it would be like to worship my feet real time.......Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Size: 475 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 03:15 AM #94705
Модератор

Модератор

In the competitive space of consumer electronics there is not much room for sales people that can't perform, that is why Megan's boss summons her to his hotel room after a very long day at the CES show. She sells laptops and he wants to make sure that she is proficient enough with her knowledge to be effective enough on the sales floor. So Megan's boss has her take a test to see the level of her technical knowledge, and it's not just any test, he wants his salespeople to be able to perform under pressure so he explains to Megan that for every wrong answer, she must REMOVE AN ARTICLE OF CLOTHING! Pretty Megan being young and naive, goes along with it to keep in good standing with her boss, only question is how far is she willing to go to keep that standing?
Models: strippednakedladies

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 209 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 03:16 AM #94706
Модератор

Модератор

My feet make 10s of thousands each year. Funded by addicted foot freaks like you, My feet enjoy the most expensive designer shoes, luxurious pedicures, and get pampered in lavish spas. And why shouldn't they? My perfect goddess feet deserve everything they want and it's your duty as My submissive foot boy to provide that. Your hard work pays for the pampering My feet deserve. You won't stop spending on them because you know there's nothing else in the world that is more important than the care and attention of My feet. Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 556 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 03:17 AM #94707
Модератор

Модератор

Default Muzilo - iwantclips

Models: Muzilo

Duration: 3 min 38 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 29.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 03:17 AM #94708
Модератор

Модератор

Am I your sex life now? Am I the only thing that gets you off? I am, aren't I? Do you picture fucking me? You don't, do you? Sure, I'm a hot girl that put on sexy lingerie. and you jerk off to me. But not to the idea of having sex with me. Because that's too hard to imagine. It's not very fun is it? Trying to picture something that would never happen. You know, you used to be able to get off to watching hot girls getting fucked by huge cocks. I don't even get completely naked. You'll never see my pussy. You'll never see it in real life, you'll never see it in real life. What gets you off is me ruining you, isn't it? You saw me on the internet. Maybe you bought one of my clips, maybe you ran across my Twitter. But you wanted to have a little taste. What does it feel like? What does it feel like to pay this hot, bratty girl that doesn't want anything to do with you. And you getting nothing in return. Other than knowing that for a moment, I noticed your tribute. What gets you off is the idea of eternal slavery. There will be moments when you want to stop. stop indulging in your financial domination fetish. But you're a slave to it. You're a slave to the rush of hitting send. Giving me everything that you have. Giving me everything that you don't have. Maybe you'll even open up a new credit card, to give me even more. Reducing you to nothing. And that thrill is irreplaceable. You don't even want to have sex anymore. This is everything. You're addicted. You're addicted to financial domination. You're addicted to me. You're too easy. You're stuck in the cycle, and even when you try to stop, you'll always Relapse-Fantasy. * MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Size: 773 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 03:22 AM #94709
Модератор

Модератор

Most of my best selling clips are tit worship clips. It isnt difficult to see why, is it? Big, round, firm, natural tits. Mmmm. There isn't a man alive who can take his eyes off them for long. They bounce and jiggle in the most delightful ways. Let's be honest, you'll never get to see a better pair. You'll never, ever get to touch a better pair. Never, never. I wouldn't let you near Me anyway. Most women wouldn't let you near them, right? That's why you sit here, drooling ofver my dreamy tits, coughing up cash to see more. Enslaving you is far too easy, the longer you stare at My tits the harder it becomes to walk away.
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 03:23 AM #94710
Модератор

Модератор

Oh dear. You make bad decisions don't you? The first one was clicking in to My clip store. The second was seeing the preview for this. The 3rd? Buying the clip. You can't resist My perfect, big, round, natural tits. But you know they're going to be responsible for your downfall. Your decent into financial slavery, ruin maybe? You know where this leads. You tell yourself it's just one clip and a quick wank, but we both know that's not going to happen. You're powerless to resist the gravitational pull of My tits. Your dick is already hard and we both know you're all mine now.
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile