Old 06-22-2024, 08:17 AM #6541
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
Picking The Right Bra In this XL Girls Boner Bonus video, Roxee Robinson wants to find the right bra. She wants big Canadian cleavage, thrusting forward and rounded. An eye-popping top shelf she could place a cocktail glass on. Roxee_s red tube dress is body-hugging. She just needs the right holster to hoist her hooters high. A variety of bras are on the bed. Which ones will give the sexy redhead the support needed for big, fat 36HH tits? Let_s see how Roxee discovers the perfect brassiere step-by-step. She can then go out and get every guy who sees her tripping over their own feet. Roxee Robinson: XL Girls superstar.
Model:
Roxee Robinson
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/99rqaik90tif/R...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 06-22-2024, 08:57 AM #6542
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
High Bouncer The more I shoot with XL Girls the more comfortable I get being on camera so each scene gets better, Mya Blair said. Carolina cutie Mya keeps very busy. She_s a real juggler and multi-tasker but has time for fun also. I love going out dancing and just having fun. Game nights are my favorite. Now and then, Mya is a guest at a club where people can meet her and buy her photos and other goodies. Real world appearances such as this are still rare in the XL Girls world. Mya was a stripper for two years and still occasionally dances at a club whenever she can. I really enjoyed it. That was a turn-on in itself. I_m a bit of an exhibitionist, plus I like dancing, so it was perfect for me. That_s one reason why Mya_s so good in front of a camera.
Model:
Mya Blair
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/sd16fza3nqpz/M...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 06-22-2024, 09:17 AM #6543
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
A Hot Lass Named Carla4Garda A TSG editor spotted Carla4Garda on Twitter and sent her a link to BeASCOREModel.com. She_s for us, he thought. Carla4Garda checked it out and applied. She loves Irish policemen who are called Gardai and that_s why her name is Carla4Garda. Policemen, especially Irish policemen, give her a lady boner. When Carla4Garda was on break from the studio, she walked around town and took some selfies with the local cops. She really loves the police. I always saw SCORE on the top shelves. I never really thought anything of it again until I was approached by them. I first started getting boobs very young. I was the busty babe of my class at school. I was a 36E at age 15. Carla4Garda has milky breasts and she can squeeze the sauce out from her thick nipples. She does that in this video, besides other juicy activities.
Model:
Carla4Garda
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/0i75csynd47t/C...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 06-22-2024, 09:29 AM #6544
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
Big, Wet Tits &amp Ass It_s a trip to the spa for the delectable Nila Mason, and our crew is there to capture the moment. A girl who knows how to dress to impress and how to undress to impress, Nila skinny-dips at the spa_s pool after jiggling and swinging her big, heavy tits in your face. An underwater camera records her submerged boobs swinging in slow motion and it_s great. Anything on-camera of this lush brunette is spectacular. I waited and looked until I found the right people to model with. The days go by quickly and I cannot call this work. Nila is always eager to know what_s next at XL Girls. She enjoys seeing the end results. I enjoy very much what I am doing, Nila said. It_s fun and it is so much better than working at a terrible job I would hate. I look at this as an opportunity and I am so glad I made this decision. I am proud of my body. I have been told many times that I should be a model. I will hear compliments about my eyes even when they are staring at my chest. I know they cannot help themselves.
Model:
Nila Mason
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/fsr6a0jjniyk/N...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 06-22-2024, 09:46 AM #6545
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 15 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 15 Member Comments

Description:
Vanessa Del: Cum-Mand Performance Vanessa Del puts on a tit show, then shows us how she loves to fuck. The lusty look she always has on her face is the look of a cock lover. When this scene opens, JJ-cup Vanessa is on a bed in an outdoor cabana. Her tits are pouring out of a lingerie top, and she_s playing with them and swinging them into the camera. She bounces them hands-free and somehow doesn_t give herself a black eye. Vanessa takes out her tits and continues the show, then wiggles her ass. When she smacks her own ass, the sound is loud. Finally, the lucky stud shows up, and he goes right for her tits, kneading and sucking, much to Vanessa_s pleasure. But it_s his cock that she wants, and she goes down and stuffs her mouth with his man-meat, bulging her cheeks. Tit-fucking makes his cock disappear, then the dude fucks her in several positions and turns her upside-down. We_re afraid her tits are going to avalanche onto her face as he pounds her pussy. Fortunately, Vanessa survives this pounding, and she takes his load onto her tits and rubs it in.
Model:
Vanessa Del and John Strange
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/3y4t8ys0y61d/V...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 06-22-2024, 09:54 AM #6546
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Getting A Piece of Kandi I love to ride a man and take control, Kandi Kobain said. I just know how to hit it so it feels the best to me and him. I need to have sex at least once a day...two or three times if the guy I_m with has a lot of stamina. I never fucked a guy who didn_t like fucking my tits. Sometimes they like to fuck my tits before we fuck. Sometimes they like to fuck my tits after we fuck. I like massaging a guy_s balls and squeezing all the cum out of them when he squirts. I like seeing it shoot out of his cock hole onto my face and tits Kandi_s lips wrap nicely around cock and the same goes for her wet pussy. A dick is Kandi_s favorite play-toy, anytime, anyplace.
Model:
Kandi Kobain and Juan Largo
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/jccsyedym1vm/K...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 06-22-2024, 10:03 AM #6547
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Bedroom Breastfest Lucy Lenore wakes up to find a breakfast tray by her feet. It_s tempting, but a breast-fest of masturbation is more tempting to Lucy. XLGirls: What kind of foreplay do you like best? Lucy: I like either role play or rough foreplay. I really like being pushed around. Seeing a theme, here? XLGirls: Tell us about your kinkiest encounter. Lucy: Probably at my ex_s place. A lot of ropes and belts, collars and outfits happened in that place. It_s hard to tell what was the kinkiest. Kink was my life for a while. XLGirls: Sex in public? Lucy: I have had sex in a room with other people while they were asleep. But never in public. I would like to. I love the idea of being shoved into a dirty bar bathroom or in a group setting. XLGirls: What about the dark side of the moon? Anal sex? Lucy: I love it. But it takes me a while to let a guy get there.
Model:
Lucy Lenore
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/ys1glm4hzkf3/L...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 06-22-2024, 10:32 AM #6548
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 11 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 11 Member Comments

Description:
DP Pool Party This is Milly Marks_ first-ever DP, not just here but in her life. She_s never done a double-penetration with two guys. Here_s a girl out to check out the world of sex in more ways than she ever did before. It_s a sunny day for a bikini pool party, and that_s what Milly Marks is doing with her only two guests, two dudes. Bikini babe Milly kills her swimsuit. The bikini_s top strings must be made out of some space-age material that won_t snap under pressure. Her friends stop shooting each other with water guns to spray Milly instead. They tug on her bikini which is coming off anyway. The fun and games turn to another kind of game when Milly gets off her float to lead the guys inside for some indoor activities. They sit and flank Milly on the couch and she leans forward, taking each cock in hand to suck it or stroke it. One fucks Milly_s huge tits and fingers her pussy while the other fucks her wet mouth. Then they swap to enjoy each side of Milly. There_s no question that Milly has the biggest and best boobs they_ve ever been lucky enough to get their hands on and the most beautiful face, to add even more excitement. Milly gets fucked in missionary first while guy 2 gets a mouthful of Milly. They swap sides so Milly can get a hard pounding from behind. Milly_s two-man pleasure party continues and reaches a monitor-melting double-penetration when Milly sits on one guy, taking his pole deep in her butt and leans back while her second pool boy fucks her in missionary. As Milly_s said before, if you_re going to fuck someone, you have to give it your all and be the best fuck they_ve ever had. And that_s what Milly always does.
Model:
Milly Marks, Codey Steele, and Robby Echo
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/ls3vv0zgiv69/M...1080p.mp4.html
Old 06-22-2024, 10:42 AM #6549
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Oil Me Up A beautiful girl with a pair of the best natural tits to ever walk into the SCORE Studio, Milly Marks said she loves to be photographed. It_s all play to her, not work. Milly never thought she would model until she decided to contact a TSG editor and ask how it all worked. I started to develop in elementary school, long before the majority of the girls my age did, Milly said. I was definitely known as the girl with the biggest titties in school. I_ve always had funny nicknames because of them. Milly attracts both males and females. With a heavenly body and bedroom eyes, she_s one of those girls who has that special magic. The kind of girl everyone looks at, some with lust, some with admiration, some with envy. She stands out in the crowd. I_ve definitely noticed people staring at me when I_m in a bathing suit or out by a public pool lounging in something skimpy. I_ll catch a lot of women peeking and it_s a big confidence booster to see people visibly enjoy me.
Model:
Milly Marks
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/bid98mnuf0cp/M...1080p.mp4.html
Old 06-22-2024, 11:50 AM #6550
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
From Fitness to Fucking Kerra Dawson is a girl who knows what she wants in sex. After she goes for a run, she wants to chill and listen to music, but getting some fuck time in takes over. I usually don_t get off when men are pounding hard on my breasts or squeezing or pinching them really hard, Kerra said. She is very precise about what she likes. Just do it kindly and nicely to my nipples. Massage them. I_m kind of sensitive underneath my boobs as well, so just moving your hands back and forth under my boobs feels really good. Lick them but don_t bite them. One of the other things is I have a hard time getting off when I_m on top unless the guy holds my breasts. I like to grind when I_m riding a guy_s cock. I like to move back and forth, but the only way I can get off is if he has at least one hand on my boobs. It_s always been like that for me, unless I_m on the bottom, in which case I can cum any way I want. But when I_m on top, I need to have that kind of sensitivity and stimulation. But if he squeezes too hard, I lose interest. If a guy is nice to me while I_m riding him, then I definitely cum.
Model:
Kerra Dawson and J.T.
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/pn9nicx6u0gb/K...0_MFS.mp4.html