Old 06-22-2024, 10:13 PM #6581
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Thick In The Sun Jana didn_t look like this when she started. When we saw her again after several years, she was another woman. She had gained a lot of weight and her tits were huge. TSG editor Dave wrote: Jana_s amazing growth spurt had us wondering, _Are those flesh puppies real?_ Jana giggled and smiled as two female TSG staffers proceeded to inspect her tits, searching for tell-tale signs of an augmentation. Nothing. No scars, and we looked over every inch of her chest. Closely. Very closely. No bags in those tits. They lifted them and squeezed them. Jana_s tits are, we decided, _ natural. No silicone added.
Model:
Jana
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/ed2841zc51s2/J...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 06-22-2024, 11:26 PM #6582
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Mya Struts Her Sweet Stuff My sexual fantasies are being watched, Mya Blair said. Using a strap-on on a woman. Office sex. I want to do a lot of sexual things. I_m sure I_ll get around to doing most of them eventually. Mya has a lusty sense of humor. I laugh the hardest from dirty jokes, puns and twisted humor, like Cards Against Humanity. Being naughty in public, teasing and dirty talking make me very horny for the fun that comes later. If Mya could, she would...I would go to a cabin in the woods with a breathtaking view and just have sex and nap the entire stay.
Model:
Mya Blair
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/nkc2vuxq79pt/M...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 06-23-2024, 02:41 AM #6583
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Deep-Cleavaged Belly Dancer Red-haired Miss Isabelle has many talents and skills. One of those skills is her hip-swiveling, belly-shaking, boob undulating belly dancing. In this video, Miss Isabelle goes beyond belly dancing as she strips off her costume to gyrate her huge tits. Our cameraman hit the ground and shot up, capturing the heavenly sights as she danced above. She really slaps her butt-cheek hard too. It sounds like a whip cracking. When Isabelle is done with her dance of delight, she finds her battery-operated boyfriend and gives herself a massive orgasm, then looks into the camera while she licks the vibrator straight out of her wet pussy. No doubt that it tastes sweet.
Model:
Miss Isabelle
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/6u6m81tl9jkg/M...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 06-23-2024, 02:41 AM #6584
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
The Melons Of Diamond Knights Levi the bag boy (they don_t call him bag boy for nothing) helps Diamond Knights carry her groceries to her apartment. Where do you sign up for this job? Her huge melons keep falling out of her dress. She_s not wearing a bra and the top of her dress just can_t contain these heavy knockers. Playing coy, she asks him what_s heavier, the store-bought honeydew or her honeydews. Then she asks him if he would like to suck them. This is why being a delivery boy is worth the low pay. Diamond is very direct and doesn_t like to waste time with small talk when she wants the cock. He is a little dumfounded at first but the message eventually sinks in before Diamond has to mail him a letter. The girl wants to fuck That_s what we call one hell of a tip for carrying a bag of groceries. Diamond_s ass-quake presentation is worth the price of admission.
Model:
Diamond Knights and Levi Cash
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/f3hzg13557oj/D...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 06-23-2024, 02:47 AM #6585
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
Super-natural Wonders: Eva Berg Our mystery woman of the year, if not the decade, is Eva Berg, a quiet brunette with a shy smile, who is not one to talk about herself. Eva_s personal philosophy is to walk softly, talk softly, if at all, and wear a gigantic bra to support her totally enormous boobs. Eva lifts up her blouse to reveal her incredible tits encased in a lacey, purple bra. She does a 360-degree turn to look at herself in the mirror before facing the camera again. Rubbing and jiggling her boobs in her bra, Eva does the big reveal at 3:40 into this video, and a BIG reveal it is. Eva dangles them, the camera in close, pulls off her top and shakes and rubs her massive flesh-pillows. Then she unhooks her hooter-holster so she can clap her colossal jugs together and tweak her innies. This is a woman that mother nature made for breast purists.
Model:
Eva Berg
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/1k0pj0r3hck7/E...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 06-23-2024, 03:20 AM #6586
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Bangin_ Time For Jola Today XLGirls presents a cooking lesson by new arrival Jola, a lady we met in Europe during our eternal model search (at BeAScoreModel.com). Jola is wearing her new Kiss The Cook apron over a bra so tight, her big boobs are overflowing the cups. As she mixes the milk and the flour, Jola_s melon-sized tits wobble and quake, an event our cameraman closes in on. This is the type of cooking show you can only see at XLGirls.com. Unfortunately, Jola_s culinary endeavors are rudely interrupted by Novis. He enters the kitchen and drops a raisin down her cleavage. Then another and another. Throwing raisins down a girl_s bosom chasm is a sign of sexual interest, similar to clicking the Like button on Facebook. Jola_s batter mixing will have to wait. Novis plans to give Jola his own nut batter and begins by playing with her huge knockers. After Jola_s cooking lesson is abruptly cancelled, the cook wraps her lips around a hard sausage instead. Jola_s appetite for good, hot sex gets satisfied right there on the kitchen counter and on the floor. Novis may not get to eat that cake Jola_s never going to bake but he_ll get to fuck Jola_s hefty coconuts and hot pie. They can always go out to a restaurant for breakfast instead...after they cum.
Model:
Jola and Novis
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/wav96x31apsx/J...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 06-23-2024, 03:24 AM #6587
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Amie Taylor: The Sexy Girl-Next-Door The European takeover continues with young, pretty and stacked Amie Taylor. Amie is from Romania, a nation that_s taken the big-boob scene to new heights of tits and ass greatness. I started to develop when I was 18 years old, Amie said. She does justice to her tank tops and her tight shorts. When Amie leaves the house to do something, she gets the eye and lots of comments from the guys. Sometimes I feel uncomfortable but I_m used to all the attention. It_s better than no attention. With Amie_s naturally sexy, pouty-face and outstanding curves, you can_t miss her. I like to spend time with my friends, listen to music...and sleep. I used to go on webcam but I stopped. When I had the chance to model, I decided to accept, so here I am.
Model:
Amie Taylor
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/mvq9tpwpqdhe/A...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 06-23-2024, 03:32 AM #6588
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Honey Sucklers After appearing in Voluptuous, Ann Calis dropped out of sight. It was a surprise to hear from her in France and to see her curvier and plumper body in the photos she sent. She was already plush. Now she_s even more fuller-figured. Posing nude and beyond was a daring move for Ann in the first place. She is basically a conservative girl who has a regular job. I had never thought of doing anything like this, but I loved it and I want to do more. I like to do funny and adventurous things. I enjoy traveling and seeing other countries and cultures. I am extroverted and active. I am very open about everything. That_s why I posed, so I can look back and think _I did this._ I do not know how long I will model. There are so many other things I want to do.
Model:
Ann Calis
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/d6n3v1jxzx6e/A...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 06-23-2024, 03:35 AM #6589
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
A Girl With More Of Everything Brandie Moore, a girl with more of everything, plays with her 36G cups and pink pussy. When Brandie plays with herself, she usually thinks about one of her favorite fantasies, having sex outdoors. Brandie was asked about the first time she fucked and what it was like. I was 18 and I lost it to my ex-fiance. I snuck him into my bedroom late at night. We started making out and he pulled a condom out and asked if I was ready. It was the first time for both of us. He put on the condom and quickly thrust inside of me. It hurt the whole ten minutes it lasted. We cleaned up afterwards and fell asleep in each other_s arms. Later on, we had sex in the principal_s office at school. I was very nervous and excited at the same time. It was the fear of being caught and the consequences. Luckily, no one saw us. I still get excited thinking about that.
Model:
Brandie Moore
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/wxsqh8scwync/B...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 06-23-2024, 04:10 AM #6590
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Doing The Nasty With Milly Marks You_re punching in your door code but your girl Milly Marks is already there, waiting for you so she can take you straight into the bedroom. The sultry brunette with the bang-me eyes sucks on your finger in her seductive way and takes you by the hand to walk you to her place of pleasure called hot sex hooter heaven. Milly sits on the edge of the bed, a wine glass in her hand. Your hands reach out to squeeze her big, beautiful, heavy yet pliable tits and you take them out of her dress. You palm them and push them toward her lips so Milly can give her nipples a suck. All day I_ve been thinking about your cock between my big tits, Milly says, her eyes inviting you to enjoy her lush, soft body and take her now. She sucks on your thumb until your dick can take its place. She_s eager and ready now to give you a messy blow job, sucking, licking and jerking your shaft. She stares into your eyes so she can read the pleasure her talented mouth gives you. Jerking you, she taps your wet cock against her nipples but only for a few seconds because she really wants that dick in her throat. Squeezing her tits together so they sandwich your meat, you pump her thick, fat tits. You stick your thumb back into her mouth to keep her oral needs satisfied until she can blow and double-jack you with both of her dainty, soft hands. You lie on your back and Milly straddles you, playing with your cock. She can_t keep her hands off it. She turns to show you her round bottom as you pull off her sheer teddy and play with her pussy. On her knees, Milly sucks your dick again and climbs on top facing you, grinding and squeezing your fucking cock. Her big, hanging jugs swing wildly. She sucks and squeezes her twin treasures, something she knows you like to see and something she likes to do when you_re fucking her. Milly wants more and flips around, her ass facing you, and rides your pole, moaning and crying. She wants more, more, more and you_re going to give it to her.
Model:
Milly Marks and J Mac
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/y36p9llpbedv/M...1080p.mp4.html