Old 09-16-2024, 09:27 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Playboy.com- Melissa Stratton in Sunday Reset

Playboy.com- Melissa Stratton in Sunday Reset

Description:
July 2024 All Star, Melissa Stratton indulges in an afternoon of luxurious self-care in her third and final feature this month. On location with the photographer, Sebby Raw, Melissa is dressed in jewels and a silk robe as she poses in a beautiful bathroom for our cameras. How do I feel about posi ...ng nude? Its all about the setting I work with some amazing people, she says. Professional photographers really know how to make me feel pretty by dishing out compliments each time the camera clicks. Being nude isnt something I do outside of work, but at work, were all professionals, and its kind of my job, she adds with a laugh. For Melissa, doing this work is empowering. Every role I undertake is a statement of empowerment- emphasizing our capabilities as creators, thinkers, and leaders, she begins. To me, it means having complete autonomy over my choices from career paths to personal expression. Empowerment is about breaking barriers and uplifting other women, advocating for a world where every woman can fully express herself, whether in front of the camera or in everyday life. Learn more about our incredible July 2024 All Star, Melissa Stratton, only on Playboy Plus
Model:
Melissa Stratton
Studio:
Playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Melissa_Stratton_Sunday_Reset_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
File Size : 512.29 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:06:55

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
Melissa_Stratton_Sunday_Reset_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4 - 512.3 MB

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO: