Old 11-01-2019, 01:39 AM #100001
Модератор

Модератор

A seductive JOI/CBT custom. No verbal humiliation, no name used. "Thank you Mistress for your help and time. Please don't use any name in the video I would like a cbt instructions video. My favorite video by you is "Slap It", where you tell me to slap my dick and balls as I stroke. I know cbt isn't a listed category, but another video by you telling me to hurt myself has been something I have wanted for so long. I have even purchased some other videos by you that have cbt in them, but none match "Slap It". I hope that you can find time to give me another video like "Slap It" after all the tributes and gift cards. This is what I would like: I would like the video to start with you telling me to get naked an on my knees for you. I typically prefer cbt that is just with my hand and no tools, but I am okay with being told to hurt myself with string, rubber bands, hard-cover books, and wooden spoons, though I don't want to have to use more than that if any of that. I would like you to wear something similar to what you wore in "Slap It", something that shows a lot of skin and is tight around your body, and please be blonde with your hair down. You can tease me a lot throughout the video with your gorgeous body and tell me to stroke when I have a free hand. You can decide if I get to cum or not at the end. You could even tell me to pause the video and watch "Slap It" again with an extra stipulation and come back to the custom video before you decide if I can cum or not. Thank you, Mistress."
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 16 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 723 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 01:40 AM #100002
Модератор

Модератор

Some pigs need a lot training (Whipping ) some I just whip the sh-it out of them for my pleasure or sometimes like today I use them to break in my newest whip
Men are just object I use and abuse , their cries and begging make me feel all warm inside
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 381 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 01:40 AM #100003
Модератор

Модератор

You've been SUCH a good boy lately! Tributing without being asked, taking me shopping, spoiling me from my wishlist. You've worked very hard at pleasing me, so I figured why not cut you some slack? Today we're just going to chat like old times. Before you fell hard into my Mesmerizing trap. I'm going to allow that wallet to stay exactly where it is. ...Or so you think.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 11 min 21 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 73.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 01:40 AM #100004
Модератор

Модератор

Hot blue lipstick blowjob&handjob. Smoking long cigarette. Do you like my face and hair ? I stroke fast and slow. Are you ready ? Oh you will cum so hard.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 10 min 21 s
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 01:44 AM #100005
Модератор

Модератор

Oh my pet, you are so obsessed with my legs in pantyhose that you do absolutely anything for me! You're completely under my control, you are mesmerized by my legs in pantyhose! You will empty your bank account, you will give me your car, you will leave your wife, he will give me everything you have including the clothes on your back right now because you are so weak for my pantyhose! Look how you drool when you stare at my ass in these pantyhose! I'm going to drain you completely, you're going to tribute me over and over and over And over again until you have no money left!
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 7 min 36 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 01:45 AM #100006
Модератор

Модератор

Junior and Step-Mommy are getting ready to go on a long road trip and Step-Mommy Stella wants to make sure that he takes care of everything before they leave. That includes making sure that her son has blown his morning load! She sits down next to him to make sure that he comes before they leave. At first he is embarrassed to jerk off in front of Step-Mommy, but soon realizes that her encouragement makes it even hotter. Step-Mommy helps by smothering his face in her breasts and letting him touch her legs and feet. Junior smells Mommy's panties and listens to her instructions while he jerks off for her. He is kicked into manual overdrive and blows his load for Step-Mommy! They're in such a hurry that she makes him lick it up before they hit the road!
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 01:51 AM #100007
Модератор

Модератор

I'm a psychiatrist who counsels virgins. You come in for an unannounced appointment. Sit down and begin showing off your legs. Confess your addiction to touching, seducing, and controlling virgins. Once you've picked a target, you befriend the family. Eventually they leave you alone with him and you seduce him. You show me how you brush against him with your breasts or hand. Then you start touching and kissing them and asks if he likes it. Then you spend months teasing him and discovering his fetishes. You love watching him shudder in pleasure and fill with lust as you stroke your legs or blow him kisses when you're over for dinner with his family. Finally you make him so addicted to cumming to you that he's begging to do anything to fulfill your twisted fantasies. Talk about all the things you've done to different virgins to live out your fantasies, and how sometimes you even seduce their father.
Finally you reveal that you don't need my help to be cured. You want me to provide you virgins. You're tired of having to do all that work to get your fix. You want to start using my office for sessions so that you can have uninterrupted easy access to the various fragile virgins that see me every week. You'll make me to watch, and you'll seduce me into cumming right in front of them every time I try and resist so that both of us know who's in control. You start sucking my dick (below the screen) until I agree and make me cum in your mouth. Then tell me to call in the patient in the waiting room. Then explain to the virgin what's about to happen to him, looking at me and smiling at how I'm going to watch it happen. Then walk towards him off screen telling him to shhhhhhh.
Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me!
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Size: 530 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 01:52 AM #100008
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 15 min 46 s
Size: 387 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 01:53 AM #100009
Модератор

Модератор

Your misery makes me laugh! You know I enjoy CBT a little more than most and so you come to me for perfectly sadistic sessions that leave you questioning your, and maybe my, sanity! But you do it, don't you? You put that dick in the misery that makes me happiest! You're only too willing to be vulnerable as I command endless misery for your entire package, and then some! This time is no different. My domineering personality and wild red-haired temperament bring you to the edge of pain and pleasure. I want to see you writhe for me with slaps, punches, knuckle grinds, pinching and pulling, and the mintiest toothpaste around! Sound fun?...or, at least, sound like something you can submit to in order to give me the happiness and pleasure I deserve?
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 22 min 46 s
Size: 2.57 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 01:57 AM #100010
Модератор

Модератор

You need control. You have mastered the obedience of a jerk off instruction and even manage to cum on countdown. But it doesn't stop there. This time you will sacrifice ejaculating for me for a whole week. You will stroke, i will encourage you to jerk and worship me, until i tell you to stop. Right at the edge. You will watch this clip daily, for a week, stroking yourself longingly until you are right on the edge. Then after your week is up, and not before, you will watch the clip to the end. This is a great way for you to learn control without chastity. To sacrifice for me.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 12 min 0 s
Size: 618 MiB
Download From AnzFile