Old 11-01-2019, 01:58 AM #100011
Модератор

Модератор

OK, My little slave, I know you want more than anything to be Goddess' little anal slut, but every time I check to see if you've been following your training and stretching your hole for Me like a good boy, it just seems too tight. and you know Goddess likes to be able to slide Her big cock nice and hard in and out of Her slave's slut holes without them whining and Yelping like little bitches, so if ever you want to be used as My anal slut, you're going to have to learn to relax and take it.
So, since the methods used so far have proved ineffective in preparing your asshole for fucking, I'm going to try something different; something more appropriate for nervous little betas like you. I am going to use the power of My voice, the medicine in My water pipe, and My smoke to take you into the deepest state of relaxation possible; a state in which you could easily take anything given to you up that little fuck hole.
you're going to need something to smoke, and something to sit on (preferably a glass cock resembling My very phallic-looking glass ****) and W/we can begin.
Good, now, just keep listening to My words and following My instruction, inhaling and exhaling on My command, sitting on the cock on My command, fucking yourself, mind, body, and soul, on My command, cum-ing from fucking yourself, mind, body, and soul, on My command.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 25 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 02:07 AM #100012
Модератор

Модератор

720 HD: Cali knows that she looks incredible in her blue lingerie set. She better, because her boyfriends coming over tonight. Cali tells her cuck that she wants it to stay underneath the bed. She wants for the cuck to peek out, so that their eyes meet while her boyfriend is fucking her from behind. Cali wants for the bed to shake and for the cuck to feel her every orgasm. She wants for the cuck to hear them, and feel the energy, and smell how good their sex is. Cali pushes the cuck under her bed. It has to be already in place before her boyfriend arrives. Cali makes sure its positioned so that it can feel every thrust. Her boyfriend calls. He cancels their plans. Cali is very upset. She is so horny. Cali commands the cuck to come out from under the bed. She lays the cuck down onto the bed and rides its face. Cali grinds on the cucks face and rubs her clit until she cums. Cali shakes and squeezes the cucks head between her thighs. She finishes and sends the cuck away to get her water. (10:10 long)
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 1 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 52.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 02:07 AM #100013
Модератор

Модератор

As soon as you hit play you will be entering the edging cycle. Over and over you will be encouraged to stroke as you are being teased to the brink of desperation, kept on edge the entire time. How long do you think you can last?
This clip is specifically designed to be played on repeat! Over and over you will be watching this clip until your balls are ready to burst!
Masturbation instruction, orgasm control, tease and denial, edging, Goddess worship
High Def 1280x720 WMV
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 12 min 59 s
Size: 328 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 02:09 AM #100014
Модератор

Модератор

I absolutely adore fine hosiery, especially when worn with a pair of high end designer peep toe platform heels like these gorgeous gold G.Z. pumps. What's even better is when I can tease my little nylon slut while I'm wearing them. It lives to feel the sensuous smooth silky sheer fabric on its skin, tongue and my cock. It's so easy to get the slut all worked up in a drippy frenzy. I just have to tease it a little with my pumps and then dangle several pairs of fully fashioned nylons in its face before tying up my cock with a nice sheer nude stocking. I really thought it was going blow when I encased my cock totally in a black nylon with a pink back seam. Not long after that, it was practically in tears begging me for permission to cum. I was having too much fun playing my slut to allow it release. The poor little thing... it got teased and denied!
Models: Mistress Nikita

Duration: 9 min 59 s
Resolution: 576 x 1 024
Size: 102 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 02:12 AM #100015
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 15 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 425 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 02:13 AM #100016
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: "You are a hired assassin and im a rich man. I wake up tied up in a chair..because you put me out with chl0r0f0rm.. you tell me that you need the code for the safe...that money in there belongs to the mafia...you tell me that nothing happens to me when i give it to you....i dont want to....then you start to tease me...my cock gets hard....you said you jerk it when i give you the code..so i give you the code....after you startet you said..whisper in my ear...im sorry i lied.....then you start to **** me...then when im finished...you take a few pictures of me as proof to the mafia. While you do that you see that i drool you take a picture of it and make fun of me"
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 02:14 AM #100017
Модератор

Модератор

My man and I in the bathtub....
Models: Leeloo

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 36.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 02:14 AM #100018
Модератор

Модератор

Story of Indian Desi Girl sold in indian brothel for money. she is scared as she was Coerced to get nude in front of people again and again,Another girl in brothel slowly becomes her good friend and shares tips with her to become good prostitue.
pimp who sold her into brothel trains her to become perfect **** by doing a Coerced **** with her.- A Veshya or you can say randi. Sad story.Part 1 of film Veshya, More parts will be released soon.
Models: Mastifilm Productions

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 02:16 AM #100019
Модератор

Модератор

Do as I say! fallow My movements....up and down , My handjob tease makes you so horny , so addicted....drip drip and you lost control.you know hand feels so much better then pussy..... hand so loyal ,so soft ,and your hand will please you in best way.....Ofc With My help!Obey sex Toy and throb for Me harder.
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 8 min 50 s
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 02:17 AM #100020
Модератор

Модератор

Angela is about to get a massage on her muscular body. She walks in dropping her robe to the floor. She shows off her body and then lays on the massage table. She then gets a massage starting from her back down to her ass, legs and calves. Then she flips over and has her chest, abs, pussy and legs massaged. This is a muscle worship only clip. Every muscle is touched and rubbed to relaxing spa music. Sit back and enjoy a sexy muscle worship session. #muscularwomen #massage #muscleworship #flexing #bodybuildingfetish #muscularthighs #oil
Models: Angela Salvagno

Duration: 14 min 14 s
Size: 293 MiB
Download From AnzFile