Old 11-01-2019, 09:16 AM #100201
Модератор

Модератор

You've always known I had a penchant for pussy and now I'm going to show you just how strong my feminine prowess is.
I've Stole and seduced the blond sexy Supergirl and I'm going to make her my lesbian slave and fuck her until she cums. I knew from the moment I laid my eyes on her that she was a little slut who would love to have her pussy licked. I could see in Supergirls eyes what a super slut she was and I was going to fuck her with my big strap-on cock until she came. Watch me seduce and fuck Supergirl like no Man ever could. Supergirl is about to become Sasha's super lesbian slave.
Included - Femdom - Strap-on play - Lesbian - Pussy Licking - Ass - Girl/Girl
Models: Femdom Life Coach

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 701 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 09:19 AM #100202
Модератор

Модератор

I've done something very, very nasty today and I've been waiting all day for this moment. I've snuck into the bathroom for some privacy. Look...see that butt plug in my ass? It's been in there the whole day. My raunchy asshole fumes have been stuck in there, getting nastier and nastier. I was also at summer BBQ today and nobody knew I had this butt plug inserted in my dirty little butthole The sensation made me horny all day. During the BBQ I snuck away to have a sniff of my butt plug. I pulled it out to inhale my anal odors. It was wet with ass juice. Mmmmm got me insanely horny! I almost masturbated right then and there while I was hiding, hoping nobody would catch me being a nasty girl. But I held off and made myself wait for this moment to get real kinky. I'm going to lift my dress...and you're going to watch as I push out this dirty butt plug. I stick it in and out of my asshole. Mmmmmm I bet the smell is going to be so strong! I let out a smelly fart while pushing out the plug. I haven't showered in a couple days so my ass is super stinky. Don't mind the little piece of toilet paper stuck on my pussy lips. I'm going to sniff the butt plug, suck on it, insert my fingers into my raunchy asshole, smell myself again and again while masturbating. My orgasm is so intense I almost fall to the floor!
Steals Your Fantasy For: Ass Smelling, Smell Fetish, Asshole Fetish, Kink, Dirty Talk, Butt Plug, Ass To Mouth, Ass Spreading, Nudity, Anal Play, Masturbation, Orgasms
Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 09:20 AM #100203
Модератор

Модератор

(This clip was a 'Custom Request'. No name is mentioned)
Go and get a plate and place it on your desk in front of you. Any cum that leaks from your tiny dicklet will have to be licked off that plate. I am going to give you some long and very controlling JOI instructions today, you are going to stroke exactly as I tell you. I am going to alternate between fast and slow, and command you play with your balls and ass for Me. Ill command exactly how many fingers you will use to stroke, and where you stroke. The whole time, I am going to laugh and humilate you for being such a pathetic little stroking addict who can't help but wank to a beautiful Dommes instructions. I am going to take you to the edge over and over, making sure you catch every little drop of pre-cum on that plate, ready for you to lick off once I am finished with you. I will allow you release, but only under My strict instructions. I make you jerk faster and faster before finally giving you countdown... When I get to 1, you must stop stroking and cum by only squeezing the base of your little pindick and thrusting. Now, lick up all that mess for My amusement...
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 23 min 3 s
Size: 758 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 09:22 AM #100204
Модератор

Модератор

Hi my little slut ! I can see in your eyes that you're eager for cocks. Today you'll take it in your tight ass, I'm not going to let you play with your bean like usual, you crave to be my whore so go on and show me how deep you can take my dick. Start with your fingers, lick them, prep your little hole, stretch it for me the best you can. When you feel ready, let's add a big long dildo deep inside you, I love seeing the painful pleasure on your face ! You know, I can help you cumming the way bitches like you do, wait for my instructions, I have nasty plans for you honey. __________________ FRENCH ACCENT HERE :-) ! French clips : iwantibicellaFR.com Want to please me ? Buy my clips with my markup codes : For good boys 20% : IWANTIBICELLA20 For real slaves 50% : IWANTIBICELLA50 For broke sluts 100% : IWANTIBICELLA100 I do notice you now +500$ tip : EXIST4IBICELLA
Models: Ibicella - English Store

Duration: 14 min 55 s
Size: 479 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 09:25 AM #100205
Модератор

Модератор

You've longed to fuck my nostrils and I know how much my nose turns you on. You rub your cock all over the bridge of my nose and gaping nostrils, throbbing harder as you do. I beg you to fuck my nose and you slap your cock all over me, spitting into my nostrils and getting them very wet. My nostrils open and close as your cock pushes over them, left and right. You slide your cock into my mouth and begin to fuck my throat too and I do not resist, instead I moan and plead... getting extremely turned on. You switch between fucking my throat and sliding your cock all over my nose and soon I am begging you to fill my nostrils up with your hot load of spunk! You cum right into my nostrils and then squeeze them, watching your thick cum pour out of them again.
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 906 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 09:30 AM #100206
Модератор

Модератор

Nikki wearing a tight silk dress and black sheer pantyhose instructs you to smell her feet and stroke your cock until you cum.
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 281 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 09:33 AM #100207
Модератор

Модератор

Back again slave. It feels good doesn't it!? You're eager and excited just by the preview. You can't wait to worship your Goddess properly. You know I deserve all worship. You're aware of what I do to you. How weak and pathetic I make you feel when you look at me. You're stuck in an endless loop. Never ever to able to say no - always giving in to me. Call it whatever you want. Addiction, mental domination, even manipulation. Either way you like it. You love being caught in The Pleasure Trap. And here you are again...
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 18 min 23 s
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 09:37 AM #100208
Модератор

Модератор

How do I like my high heel shoes shined? Well, I like it best when my little shoe bois get on their knees, make their buffer rods hard, and spurt a nice sized helping of polish on my leather uppers. Once they lick it all off, my shoes are left shiny and new! Inevitably, some of that shine will get on my nylons (they can hardly control much of anything when near my footwear) so I simply make them suck it all out of the sheer clingy fabric. Such lucky shine-bois I own, don't you agree?
Models: Mistress Nikita

Duration: 3 min 7 s
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 09:38 AM #100209
Модератор

Модератор

Beautiful blonde Clarakitty is bored, and you're certainly not making it better. You're lucky shes letting you even look at her perfect soft feet, as bored as she is. Playing with her hair and ignoring you, she doesn't even register that you're there. (no audio)
Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 8 min 3 s
Size: 597 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 09:39 AM #100210
Модератор

Модератор

I'm cutting right to the chase here. I want your pants off and that ass of yours spread right open. 1 finger, 2 fingers, spread them wide. Now, you're going to grab a dildo and fuck it just as I instruct. You're going to pound that ass of yours without touching your dick at all. It's only inevitable that you're going to cum from this. I don't care how long it takes. Face down. Ass up. Go hard! For me!
Models: Miss Jade

Duration: 15 min 59 s
Size: 444 MiB
Download From AnzFile