Duration: 5 min 52 s
Resolution: 640 x 480
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 67.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 09:42 AM #100212
Модератор

Модератор

Strip down completely naked and I want you kneeling in front of me with a plate placed in between our legs. I want you to edge over and over again for me. In order to show your devotion to me I am going to give you a set number of abandoned orgasms to amuse me. And every time you give me a worship puddle you will have to lick it up. If you fail to lick it up every time then there will be punishment.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 16 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 360 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 09:46 AM #100213
Модератор

Модератор

Follow My voice, obey My words. Focus on My feet in this mind controlling video .
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 7 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 09:47 AM #100214
Модератор

Модератор

Your stupid wife deserves nothing from you, but I deserve everything! All your time, money, attention, and cum should be going to Me. I am hot, dominant, bratty, and greedy - perfect in every way! I get you off so much harder than your wife ever could. I turn you on so much and you just love stroking your hard cock to Me. Today I am going to drain your balls completely dry so that there is absolutely nothing left for your stupid wife. You are going to cum on command for Me 3 times. By the time I'm done with you, you wont even know your wife's name! Get that cock hard and start stroking My naughty little husband!!!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 23 min 50 s
Size: 577 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 09:48 AM #100215
Модератор

Модератор

Her big round ass was pushing and rubbing against your crotch as she swept the floor. Your cock steadily swelled and stiffened, despite the fact that your wife could walk in at any moment. Those concerns were quickly disappearing as you watched your Step-Sister in law carelessly flaunt her nearly naked, curvy body around the house.
Her intentions weren't obvious... at first. Climbing on the counter with a view up her little skirt, suggestive comments and a smile when the two of you were in a tight spot... bodies almost touching. Blaming the heat to disrobe into a tiny bikini, her womanly figure barely contained.
But as soon as your Step-Sister in law wiggled her ass against you until your erection nestled in her cheeks, feigning innocence all the while... you knew what she wanted. She smirked devilishly and reminded you in a hushed whisper that you still had to show her to her room...
This woman was wild, sexy, and above all else... she wanted you. Your Step-Sister in law was everything your wife was not... a fact she was not shy to point out. But you were a good faithful husband... weren't you? By the time she closed the door... untying her bikini as she closed in, did you even want to resist? She was right, you had needs. If your wife wouldn't satisfy you, then her Step-Sister would.
Fantasy includes: home wrecker, virtual sex, seduction, flirting, coercion, upskirt, bikini, foreplay, grinding, stripping, virtual handjob, female masturbation, virtual blow job, Coerced male orgasm, virtual creampie, pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 26 min 24 s
Size: 677 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 09:51 AM #100216
Модератор

Модератор

You want to jerk all day long for me. Look at those balls, they are so full of cum. They want to blast that load again and again. I have a special challenge for you. I want you to cum three times for me. I will give you three cum countdowns. I want to see three strong orgasms.
Clip Contains: cum countdown, jerk off instruction, joi, edging, femdom, pov, cock tease, fishnets.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 15 min 3 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 09:54 AM #100217
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom video, the script reads as followed: Pretend you are giving me a private yoga lesson. You start out in downward dog in black yoga pants. No underwear underneath. Camera behind you so viewer can imagine looking at your butt during the class. When you are bending over really point your butt at the camera so that the yoga pants stretch enough so viewer can almost see through the yoga pants. You pretend you catch me checking out your ass and feet. (Make sure to say that you catch me in a nice way) Tease down your yoga pants and eventually strip nude. Incorporate a 4-5 minutes of that low angle shot from behind, then get into happy **** pose but facing the camera while sweet talking and getting me to masturbate to you. Point your feet at camera to emphasize the arches of your feet. Barefoot foot/anal masturbation encouragement talking showing your face and soles at all times. Sweet masturbation encouragement telling me to kiss/suck your toes and feet and fuck your butt. in your best little girl/sweet voice, say things like "please fuck me" "please lick/fuck my butt hole" "I want you to butt fuck me with my feet in your mouth" "I want you to fuck me" "I love rubbing my feet all over your face" Etc. talk about how you want to jerk me off. feel free to repeat things if you can't think of anything else to say *NO penetration, or masturbation by you either, just talk to me to get me to. The idea is that you are roleplaying I'm Im in the room with you so no need for you do masturbate. Do your best to Keep eye contact. Please no music/glasses/hat Please wear hair straitened in ponytail.
Models: Marissa Sweet

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 09:55 AM #100218
Модератор

Модератор

You want to be trained as My little anal slut huh? Yeah, I've heard that one a million times, but what I've found is that most wannabe anal whores can talk the talk, but can't walk the walk, if you know what I mean. So, I understand that it is unreasonable to expect you to be able to take all I want to give right away, and that training truly is necessary to make a proper slut out of you. But if I am going to train you, I need you to really push yourself for Me, because I want you to be able to take it for Me, so I am going to give you the ultimate encouragement: promise of the removal of an item of My clothing for every completed training exercise. It's not going to be easy. Being a slut is painful, and you're going to prove to Me it's a pain you're willing to endure.
Buy the clip for the sensual strip anal masturbation instruction that will have you fingering yourself and bouncing on 13" cock like you never thought you could all to see My precious asshole and pussy.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 25 min 18 s
Size: 2.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 09:56 AM #100219
Модератор

Модератор

You've just married my Step-Sister. Yet we have just stumbled in a private room together, a little tipsy and already flirting. I catch you starring at my perfect cleavage then suggest we have some fun. As I start to tease you and undress my Step-Sister walks in. You try to go after her but I convince you to stay and to finish with ME instead.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 19.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 10:00 AM #100220
Модератор

Модератор

This series builds you up, one cum eating step at a time. This trilogy includes:
Just a little taste- This is one of my 'best sellers'. This uses mindfucking, conditioning techniques, and elements of re-programming to turn you into my spunk sampler. I talk about spunk while I arouse you, positively reinforcing your new behaviour towards cum.
Drink it up- This clip has a gradual build, it increases anticipation of the act you will perform for me. It uses subliminal messages, and conditioning techniques to manipulate you. I actively motivate you to jerk your dick, and embrace your new cum eating obsession.
Eat it all up- Definitely the most humiliating task out of the three. I use my perfect body to tease you, and make you so eager to please me. I've used layered audio, erotic moans, and repetition to reduce you into my spunk slurping slut.
Want to impress me? Add a Mark-Up Code. Be my Good Boy.
25% LOVEALLEX25
50% LOVEALLEX50
100% LOVEALLEX100
200% LOVEALLEX200
400% LOVEALLEX400
1000% LOVEALLEX1000
Models: Goddess Allexandra

Duration: 35 min 6 s
Size: 2.53 GiB
Download From AnzFile