Duration: 53 s 290 ms
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 29.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 02:08 PM #100322
Модератор

Модератор

James is a naughty little cum eater. How do I know? Well I am his boss and I found some fun videos on his work computer. I call James in to my office to have a talk about these cum eating videos. Look at that, video after video of you eating your own cum. It sure would be a shame if these videos were sent out in my next email to the entire company. You wouldn't want you co-workers knowing you love to swallow your own cum, would you, James? I have a deal for you, if you jerk off and swallow your cum in my office right now, I will keep these videos to myself. Your job depends on it. I lead you though a JOI, teasing you with my perfect body. You better not spill one drop, or these videos are on the next memo.
Custom Clip for James, uses the name James through out.
Models: MissNicci

Duration: 13 min 46 s
Size: 921 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 02:10 PM #100323
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Featuring Dakota Charms!
I love pole dancing to show off my round ass. The yoga pants reveal my curves while booty shaking and the tiny bikini bottom peeks out, hinting at things to come. Holding the pole, my back arches so you can see the exaggerated curve of my thick ass. The platform stripper heels make my legs look longer and pops my ass out.
Balloons scatter the floor, but they only wish they could be as round and perky as my ass when I twerk on my knees. Looking back at you with a sly smile, you love seeing it shake up and down before ass popping in a crouch.
Stopping the music, I admit to loving big black cock. Knowing you are watching me turns me on with the idea of that big black shaft plunging into my pink white pussy or my pretty little asshole.
OTHER KEYWORDS- pole dancers, dancers, booty clapping, booty popping, white girl ass, big booty, ass worship, ass tease, ass teasing, big butts, yoga pants, bikini fetish, stripper shoes, platform heels,
balloons, brunettes, all natural,
@DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 529 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 02:14 PM #100324
Модератор

Модератор

Get extra stupid and go get a dildo cuz I'm gonna push you into fucking your ass for me til you cum!
Goddess Harley
Categories: Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Butt Plug, Dildo fucking, Humiliation, Drinking, Orgasm Control, Anal Masturbation.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Size: 311 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 02:18 PM #100325
Модератор

Модератор

I Grew up beating up boys and now I get Paid for it! Lol I LOVE MY LIFE!
Custom: Theme: Youre pretending that youre working out in a gym and this guy comes to you being sexist. You challenge him to a fight and he learns a valuable lesson.It starts with you working out doing exercises on the floor. Youre wearing a white tank top and long gym pants and sneakers and socks. This short guy (with gym attire on but shirtless) comes up to you and says this. Guy: Hey times up. You: Excuse me? Guy: See I always workout in this area around this time. You got to go. You: I dont see your name on it. Guy: Im not going to tell you again. Leave! You: Make me. Guy: Oh Ill make you. See youre a woman and Im a man . We are always superior. You: A man? When I first saw you I thought you were a ****. Guy: You think thats funny? You: Yeah I do. Tell you what, since youre such a man and youre superior you wouldnt have any problem fighting me for your little workout spot? He laughs. Guy: You challenging me to a fight? You: Thats right. You beat me I wont exercise in your area again. If I beat you then its my workout spot from now on. Guy: No way. You: Whats wrong? Scared a woman can beat your ass? Guy: Just leave. You: Im not going anywhere. Since you interrupt my workout Im going to have to finish my workout on you. Guy: Are you serious?You then walk to the open area where theres a mat place on the floor. You: Im waiting shorty. You then do the figure gesture telling him to come on. Guy: Ok you got it. He walks to the mat. You both start stretching. You then start taking off your shoes and socks. Guy: What are you doing? You: Got a problem with this? Guy: What? Youre going to stink me to death? PU. You laugh. Guy: Youre not going to strip in infront of me are you? You: You wish. Come on lets see how strong you are Mr. tough man. Guy: You ask for it.You both go for the test of strength and you Coerce him to fall on the mat with ease. He looks surprised. You: Want to go again? He gets up and tries again and you throw him. Youre walking around saying, You look small from down there He gets up, growls then grabs you from behind. He tries to throw you but hes too weak. You grab him in a headlock laugh then give him a nuggy on top of his head then throw him to the floor. You: Thats all you got? Hes looking really frustrated; he hesitates then charges after you. You kick him in the stomach then scoop slam him on the floor. He yells in agony. You then stomp him on the stomach then on the face. You plant your foot right over his face and say, You like that? Oh not so tough now Mr. Macho man. You then put him in a head scissors. You got it in real tight. He starts tapping. Oh were not done yet. You get up and take a breather while looking down at him. Then you tell him to getup! You pick him up and (if possible) lift him up over your head. He blurts out whoa!! You: I could easily break you in half, but since Im in a good mood.You then let him down gently. Hes on the floor gassing for air. You squat down and tell him, You give up? Had enough? He says, Yeah you win. (You stand back up). You: Goes to show you that not all women are weak and defenseless, especially towards little twerps like you. As soon as you turn your back he gets up, growls and runs after you. You quickly lay flat on your back and catch him with a kick to the balls. You say, I guess you didnt have enough. You then grab his arms and leg press him in the air. You tell him, How does it feel to be defenseless and weak by a woman huh? You press him numerous times in the air then hold him up. The camera shows a close up of your feet pressing his stomach. You then say, My legs are stronger than your whole little body. How pathetic is that? I could easily spin you around. You then let go of his arms but you're still pressing him in the air while his arms are spread out. You then throw him over with your legs. You get back up and look down at him. Hes on the floor on his back ****. You walk away.
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 13 min 33 s
Size: 684 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 02:19 PM #100326
Модератор

Модератор

I put my kettle on the stove and sit down with a book for some afternoon tea. A friend calls me and we chit chat for a little, while I'm unaware that I'm being watched. The kettle boils, and I return to the kitchen to make tea, my watcher still following me. Also includes glasses, reading, feet, legs, dress, lace panties
Models: Ivy.Addams

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 300 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 02:21 PM #100327
Модератор

Модератор

Angela is about to get a massage on her muscular body. She walks in dropping her robe to the floor. She shows off her body and then lays on the massage table. She then gets a massage starting from her back down to her ass, legs and calves. Then she flips over and has her chest, abs, pussy and legs massaged. This is a muscle worship only clip. Every muscle is touched and rubbed to relaxing spa music. Sit back and enjoy a sexy muscle worship session. #muscularwomen #massage #muscleworship #flexing #bodybuildingfetish #muscularthighs #oil
Models: Angela Salvagno

Duration: 14 min 14 s
Size: 293 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 02:25 PM #100328
Модератор

Модератор

I know you're a pathetic virgin who's never been laid. WTF is wrong with you? I just can't resist humiliating and degrading you knowing your little secret. I tease and taunt you with my hot body knowing that you completely lose control every time you look at me. You're such a loser that you get more and more aroused as I tell you how pathetic you are. You'll be paying women for every tiny drop of attention for the rest of your loser virgin life! Get used to it moron. Custom request. No name used.

Fetishes: Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Virgin Humiliation, Masturbation Humiliation, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Loser Symbol, Cum Countdown
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 12 min 30 s
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 02:27 PM #100329
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Tierra - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Tierra

Duration: 4 min 38 s
Size: 404 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 02:29 PM #100330
Модератор

Модератор

I start by adding lub on his cock, I want it EXTRA SLIPPERY between my two huge tits! I then push your hard dick between them and make sure to squeeze them around you, oh you feel like your in heaven now! I don't have to work hard to jerk you off with my boobs. You're going to reach climax right between them...and a huge load it will be !!
Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 4 min 56 s
Size: 109 MiB
Download From AnzFile