Old 11-01-2019, 02:29 PM #100331
Модератор

Модератор

I want your balls tied up for me while you stroke to show they're owned by me. There will be no escaping the grasp I have over them when they're bound, aching as they swell against the cord they're tied up in. You'll have to stay aware of what's happening to your balls as you stroke today despite your arousal. Just like you have to stay attentive to all of my other commands no matter how horny you are. I'll be using your bound balls to train you to be painfully aware of your predicament and give in to how it puts you in your place.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 911 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 02:31 PM #100332
Модератор

Модератор

Look at these beautiful legs, look at these sexy boots, all the way up to my thighs. Isn't that hot? You love boots. Especially with a pair of black tights. You kneel before these boots. You worship these perfect, pretty feet under my boots. Worshipped from the waist down is an understatement. You are addicted. You could stare all day long and thats exactly what I want you to do. Now get on your knees and get ready to jerk
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 455 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 02:35 PM #100333
Модератор

Модератор

Master has enslaved the girls entire swimming team, but he's not happy with their performance and they are clearly lacking in skills. That's where I come in to play my part as the new coach of the girls swim team and it's up to me to teach these rookie cumsluts a lesson or two. The need training - their holes need training all of them so they can please their master and take his cock and cum everywhere. He needed someone with my experience and skills level to show these bitches how it's done. Now ladies, you will see you all have a dildo in front of you that is full of cum to use and I am going to instruct you and you will follow my instructions as I show you how to please your master. You will have one week to learn the ropes or else you'll be kicked off the team and you'll never be let near your master's cock again. Lesson 1 - Blowjob : I'm now going to show you how to give a proper blowjob, you spit on your master's cock to get it nice and sloppy then you lick it all over, cupping the balls and sucking on the head as you stroke it. You should be able to slide his dick ball deep down your throat and gag on it. You have to be able to hold it down your throat for as long as possible, this is part of your training being able to hold your breath as you feel master's dick deep down your throat. Now you will always praise your master's cock, you worship master and his big cock and all the cum he gives you from it. You must always beg like a good cumslut on your knees and plead to have master cum all over your face and in your mouth so you can taste his delicious cum and swallow it all never waste any. Lesson 2 - Riding Cock : When master fucks dozens of girls he gets tired so you must learn what it means to ride a dick. You must work for his cum and be able to ride your master's dick and earn that big load of spunk deep inside you. Don't just sit back and take his cock, ride his dick hard and fast, bounce on top of him so he can see your big tits shake. Then turn around and do reverse cowgirl position and lean forward so master can **** your tits and squeeze your ass while you bounce on his cock. Also I've been told to tell all of you, that ever girl must stop using birth control, as your master wants to breed his girls. You will all ride until you take master's cum deep inside you and he will creampie your wet slutty cunts and master will impregnate you all. Eating all of that cum out of that juicy pussy. Remember you all are nothing more that dirty cumsluts for master to use and fuck you, you will get filled and fucked with cock and cum and be grateful for the opportunity to serve such perfect master with a big cock. Lesson 3 - Anal : Master tells me he was extremely disappointed to learn that not one of you bitches could take his big cock in your ass. Well your going to be shown by me, seeing as I'm an anal pro and take just about anything in my ass your going to watch and learn. Showing them how to finger their ass, then I fuck my ass and gape it wide with a big creampie I fill my asshole with a big load of spunk and they watch it drip out and I tell them even if it drops onto the floor they must eat it a. Never waste a drop of masters cum it's too precious to waste. To finish up the lesson I take my huge bat to show them how extreme I can be and they have one week to do their homework which is being able to take a bat up their asses. Anyone who can;t will be kicked off the team and miss out on servicing master's cock. Now hit the showers bitches, I've got another cheerleading team to teach this afternoon. So many sluts so little time
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 30 min 17 s
Size: 1.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 02:38 PM #100334
Модератор

Модератор

Princess ClaraKitty teases and encourages you to touch herself while worshiping her perfect feet and toes Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 775 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 02:40 PM #100335
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring Star Nine. After your many adventures with the Ice Queen, you have finally destroyed her. Or so you thought. You gaze up at your Stealer. The spitting image of the icy goddess you believe you have destroyed. The tall blonde towers over you in black tights and high heeled booties. Enraged by what you've done to her Step-Twin, she taunts you. You won't be able to destroy her, nylon is a lot tougher than ice. She paces and taunts you with her long, perfect, legs, promising your destruction. The nylon bonds tighten around your limbs as you struggle, but you are able to reach your belt. The room becomes a sauna with the activation of your devise and soon the Queen of Tights is melting away before your eyes just like her icy Step-Sister. Includes leg fetish, tights, transformation, super villain 11 minutes
Models: Star Nine

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 397 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 02:41 PM #100336
Модератор

Модератор

Admit it. My tits turn you on more than ANYTHING your wife has to offer. That's why you think of ME when you're fucking her, isn't it? Just 5 minutes with my perfect tits will have you coming back over and over and over again. I own that cock now. By the time I'm done, thinking of my perfect tits will be the ONLY way you can cum. Doesn't that sound like fun? (Yes Kendra)
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Resolution: 600 x 800
Size: 56.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 02:46 PM #100337
Модератор

Модератор

You come to see Dr Nikki to help cure your boot fetish so she gives you a list of tasks to complete .. When she notices its a stronger case than she has previously had she dangles her bare feet in your face Coercing you to smell and worship them until you can't resist and cum in your pants for her.. You'll be back every week..
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 7 min 39 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 02:48 PM #100338
Модератор

Модератор

You've been begging to cum for a while. I've been teasing, hurting and denying you for so long. Your bulging and can't concentrate on anything. LOL. OK. so i will let you cum this week. YEP! But wheres the catch? Is there a catch? What do you have to do? Only one way to find out.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 6 min 53 s
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 02:49 PM #100339
Модератор

Модератор

Up for a challenge? A little metronome challenge? This metronome edging game is really two challenges in one. I start the pace out fast, coaxing you into matching my unrelenting beat. You stroke and stroke, trying with all your willpower to keep from exploding.

But don't worry, it'll get easier before it gets harder. The beat slows, little by little. Ohhh this feels good, doesn't it? Just the perfect pace, slow enough for you to savor my teasing body in this incredibly sexy lingerie, but fast enough to really feel the masturbatory pleasure in every cell of your body. It's becoming easier to stay in control now, isn't it?

Slower, and slower, and...

Now the second part of the challenge kicks into full f o r c e. My cum countdown begins, and you're beating to an almost impossibly slow beat. Can that dripping dick cum for me? I know you can cum FAST, but can you cum SLOW? Let's find out..
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 43 s
Size: 686 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 02:49 PM #100340
Модератор

Модератор

I've made mention on, like, twitter and youtube of how much I enjoy (and how good I am) at giving blowjobs. Apparently more than once... Or twice… Okay, I have been boasting for months about how great I am at giving head. So no surprise, I've been challenged by hundreds of guys to prove it â€" on video, of course.
There are two things I can never resist: Giving head and showing off...
Models: christinaqccp

Duration: 4 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 229 MiB
Download From AnzFile