Old 11-01-2019, 11:04 PM #100561
Модератор

Модератор

Step-Mommy is going to teach you how to give a proper blowjob, like a good sissy slut. You've learned how to dress up, and you're practicing your make-up. Now, you just need some hands-on (and mouth-on) practice. Get to sucking, slut!
Models: DommeTomorrow

Duration: 14 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 11:05 PM #100562
Модератор

Модератор

Aww, what? Were you expecting to open the video to just see a pretty girl telling you how to jerk off? Aww, not today! Wanna know why? Because I'm sick of you NOT following my instruction! I KNOW that you don't actually do as I say. As soon as you open up that video, you can't help yourself...you just start furiously masturbating and don't stop until you cum...far too prematurely! Well we're going to put an end to that right now. Today, I have a fully functional cock of my own to use for demonstration, to prove to you that you are far better off following my instructions. And you should be thanking me profusely, because this is doing you a GREAT service. You and I both know the only orgasms you have ever had or will ever have are in your own hands, and how pathetic would that be to go your entire life never having an actually GOOD, MIND-BLOWING orgasm? So, you are going to do exactly as I do, obeying my words and mimicking my movements, and if you truly build up that cum the way I tell you to, I promise, you are going to have the best fucking orgasm of your life! Oh yeah, and one more thing. I don't think you actually eat your cum when I tell you to either. You're going to do it today, and you're going to fucking love it. Wanna know why? Because you're going to be watching ME do it, and doing exactly what I do!
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 16 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 11:06 PM #100563
Модератор

Модератор

Good morning loser. You no longer have to dream about waking up and jerking your morning wood to me. I give you that privilege, so start jerking...
Models: Taylor Marie

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Size: 838 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 11:09 PM #100564
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is a sensual and erotic experience for ALL of my Candy addicts. You're so eager to worship me. So excited to become more and more addicted to me every day. This is your chance. Take it. Don't hold back.
You are weak for me. You worship me. I am perfect in every single way. Get on your knees as you stroke. Obsess over your perfect goddess. Stare at my perfect tits. Stare at my perfect ass. Stare into my beautiful eyes. Lose your mind as you see my pretty little pussy lips peek out of the side of my panties. Such a perfect goddess deserves to be worshiped. Allow yourself to lose all control for me. Allow yourself to fall hard for me. You can't resist me. You love being my good boy. Look into my eyes. Accept your fate. Give in. Worship me. Stare at my ass and stroke mindlessly. Stare at my perfect breasts and edge your cock until you can't take it anymore. Don't hold back, give in, go deeper than you ever have before. Stroke. Faster. Worship. Deeper. You will orgasm on my command. Good boy.

Please your Princess and use a markup code to pay more!
10% MARKUP - GOODBOY10
25% MARKUP - PAYINGMOREISHOT
50% MARKUP - CANDYLOVESCASH
100% MARKUP - FAVORITEBOY
500% MARKUP - PAYCANDYMORE
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 18 min 43 s
Size: 557 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 11:10 PM #100565
Модератор

Модератор

You need control. You have mastered the obedience of a jerk off instruction and even manage to cum on countdown. But it doesn't stop there. This time you will sacrifice ejaculating for me for a whole week. You will stroke, i will encourage you to jerk and worship me, until i tell you to stop. Right at the edge. You will watch this clip daily, for a week, stroking yourself longingly until you are right on the edge. Then after your week is up, and not before, you will watch the clip to the end. This is a great way for you to learn control without chastity. To sacrifice for me.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 12 min 0 s
Size: 618 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 11:15 PM #100566
Модератор

Модератор

Can you beat this challenge? With two easily acquired items, I'll instruct you on how to use them, and laugh while you jerk to me. The only way to win is to cum, or you can be released when I tell you when to stop. Too easy? Try it again the next day, and the next, because it will be worse every time. There will be no lasting damage - physically anyway.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 341 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 11:15 PM #100567
Модератор

Модератор

While Step-Daddys away at work, I stay home and fuck myself like the good little slut i am. Watch me gag, spit, drool & twerk for daddy's pleasure.
Models: MadelynMonroe

Duration: 5 min 25 s
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 11:19 PM #100568
Модератор

Модератор

Comic fans may have heard of "The Purple Man" or "Killgrave," the Super Villain who uses pheromones to control minds and get people to do whatever he wants. Well now it's time to meet Purple Kendra, the sexiest Super Villain ever. Watch as I show off my powers to turn you into my mindless puppet. Before you even know what's happening, I'm inside your head directing your every move. I plan to use these powers to get everything I want... And eventually take over the world.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 6 min 53 s
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 11:19 PM #100569
Модератор

Модератор

This is as real as it gets. What a change of scenery. A strong, superior, gorgeous woman ready to lure you into my Blackmail-Fantasy web; but, these clothes don't look very vanilla on my body. No more wasting time. No more bullshit fantasy. It's time you turn this infatuation with Blackmail-Fantasy into reality. You belong at my feet, serving my every beckon call, all because your too scared about the world finding out how much of a kinkster you are. Your cravings can't be withheld forever, I'm going to test your discipline and show you why its worth it to just give in.

Consists of: Blackmail-Fantasy, Blackmail-Fantasy fetish, Blackmail-Fantasy fantasy, Mind Fuck, job, jerk off instruction, tit worship, ass worship, femdom, female domination, goddess worship, tease goddess, cock tease, sensual domination, sensual goddess, mental domination, sub training, slave training, body worship, masturbation instruction,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 506 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 11:21 PM #100570
Модератор

Модератор

You're so tiny you thought you could get a close look at a hot Giant & Giantess fucking...but you get caught! They decide to punish you by giving you a VERY close look...you're shoved into that huge, hot, wet pussy & pummelled over & over by that giant cock...feeling you squirm & struggle to stay alive in there adds to their pleasure & soon there's a giant eruption & you nearly in all that hot semen before getting pushed out with the cream pie...but now you're a salty snack for a hungry Giantess... (Even if you're not into the fantasy of being a tiny, shrunken man this is a hot fucking vid that cuckolds or fans of creampies would also love.)
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 14 min 46 s
Size: 429 MiB
Download From AnzFile