Old 11-02-2019, 01:47 AM #100641
Модератор

Модератор

Your cock is in for a wild ride today, boy. I want you to get the following handy: two lengths of cord or shoelace and a handful of rubber bands. That's it! You're going to be tying your cock and balls up very specifically to maximize your erection time and intensity, then we're going to see how long you can hold out. In this fishnet bodystocking and corset, that's really going to be a challenge.. right? Wrong! Dommes like myself have used cock and ball bondage to address everything from early ejaculation to failure to cum on command. This is one of my patented exercises to ensure that your cock is rock hard and throbbing until I give you the command to release.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 14 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 01:47 AM #100642
Модератор

Модератор

Dakota has made you a break video. In this videos she says that she has been cheating on you the whole time with this big cock. She only used you for your money and she always faked orgasms with you. Dakota sucks this massive cock and makes it cum the biggest load she has ever seen!!! This why she is breaking up with you, She needs a real man.
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 7 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 570 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 01:47 AM #100643
Модератор

Модератор

"Hey Step-Bro! I can't believe you're getting married today. She is so great. Does she know about us? Come on, you know what I'm talking about. All the stuff we used to do when we were younger. I know we've never talked about it but did you think I forgot? How could I forget you masturbating to my legs every day for 3 or 4 years? It's ok I don't blame you or anything. I mean we were young but I knew what I was doing. Sure at first I thought it was weird when you used to beg me to tease you with my legs but once I realized how much power i had over you and started making you give me your allowance every week, I started looking forward to draining you. Then I went to college and we stopped doing it but now that you're married I realized I miss having that power over you. I miss watching you get weak. I miss taking your cash. That's why I wore these tights today. I saw you looking at my legs during the ceremony. You're getting weak aren't you? You're getting hard and you want to stroke for me don't you? Good. I want you to stroke. I want you to cum for my legs on your wedding day. But it's going to cost you little Step-Bro. You've got a pocket full of wedding gifts on you. A few thousand dollars in cash right? I'll be taking that. Yes all of it. Good boy. Now stroke to your Step-Sisters legs. We're going to be doing this alot more often. You don't want your new bride to know what a pervert you are
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 32 s
Size: 713 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 01:49 AM #100644
Модератор

Модератор

My long sculpted legs and high heels have more power of you than even you can understand. The way I tease you with a slight bounce off my knee drives you crazy. It's been so long that you've been searching for the perfect pair of legs but now you can stop searching. The perfect pair of legs are right in front of you, bringing you down to your knees with the urge to worship. After a few mantras you will be my mindless leg slave.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 32 s
Size: 978 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 01:57 AM #100645
Модератор

Модератор

I keep catching you spying on me and staring at my sexy legs and feet. What is wrong with you, pervert? So I demand that you come close to me and take out your cock. You love my legs and feet so much.. well now you're going to jerk it for me. I wonder how I will punish you for being such a pervert!
Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 6 min 39 s
Size: 257 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 01:58 AM #100646
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 72.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 01:58 AM #100647
Модератор

Модератор

I'll steal your heart and I'll steal your mind. Too much shiny - too damn sexy! I don't have to convince you to worship. Your hand naturally gravitates right to that cock! But to hear me tell you to FUCK THAT HAND - drives you WILD! You want to be a bad boy jerking and cumming for me 24/7. You NEED to fuck that hand for ME! CUMMM for ME. You desire to feel everything that I do to you. Worship Me. Please Me. Obey Me. Be MY Good Boy!!!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 299 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 01:59 AM #100648
Модератор

Модератор

***CUSTOM CLIP***
"WorkIt Week Not much secretarial work is being done during your first week as my new assistant. 5 days, 5 different secretary outfits, gartered stockings and satin daily, escalating teasing, seduction, tits and ass worship, jerk off encouragement and at least 1 cum countdown for the weekend.
Evolving something like this: Day 1 you lean across my desk, glasses, tight satin blouse, you notice me staring at your breasts. A button lower, breast's pressed closer toward me, a pen / glasses used to trace your breasts, i cannot keep my eyes off of you. Day 2, you are standing with your legs apart, bent over looking in a low drawer, displaying your tight ass in all its glory. Stiletto heels lead from the floor, up your stocking covered legs to your tight skirt. Your hands trace your body, legs, heels, ass. You stop, ask if I am enjoying the view, stand tall, and toy with me further. Day 3 You have you luscious long legs perched on your desk, elongated by high heels, caressing your stocking clad legs from top to bottom, sliding your hand inside between thigh and nylon. You tease me with your legs, heels, stocking play, more breast worship, moving closer to the camera to smother me in your cleavage. Day 4 things are hotting up, skirts are shorter, blouses are buttoned lower, bra and stockings clearly visible, heels are high. Some edging play today. Day 5 you are laying on the couch in my office, a sensual slow striptease with joi and cum countdown.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 21 min 52 s
Size: 711 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 02:00 AM #100649
Модератор

Модератор

I'm all done up and looking glamorous for you with red nails and red lips. Wearing some sexy black lingerie with stockings and heels. I quickly finish off applying my makeup some blush and really add more lipstick and gloss to those big juicy red lips. Now I'm so horny I want to fuck my new cock, I put on my new strap on and stoke it, jerking it and playing with my new toy. I've even got a butt plug right in my ass and you can see that wet pussy too while I'm stoking that dick. Spreading my pussy lips wide open so you can see inside and see how tasty it looks. Love teasing your cock with my wet fucking cunt. That plug in my ass, I want to pull it out and taste it. Mmm my ass tastes so good and you love to see me sucking on that plug, making me even hornier I wanna fuck my juicy wet pussy now. Spreading my legs wide open and pounding it hard, sliding that dick deep inside me and getting even wetter. Fingering my ass while I fuck my wet cunt and tasting my ass of my fingers. Such a naughty bitch and you love it!!! Fucking my wet cunt and it gets me so wet and I love to taste it off my fingers. I lick your dick clean too and taste it. Now I need to top my lips up again, all that sucking took some of my lipstick on. I reapply some red lipstick with gloss so they are all big and juicy for you again. Now I reach for my anal bead and slide them my tight ass and pulling them out to taste. Now I want more dick and sit on top of that cock and ride it hard in my ass, watching my big tits bounce while I ride your dick hard feeling it stretch my hot ass more. That cock feels so good now I want you to blow all over my face and cover me with your cum. Such a big facial and I end up with it all over me, in my mouth so I can taste it and swallow all of your big load.
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 02:05 AM #100650
Модератор

Модератор

Angel knows you've been seeing others, and she wants you back! She also has a plan that's guaranteed to get all of your attention, using Intervention. Soon you will see the light, and realize that Angel is always right. “UP AGAIN” features a Powerful 17 minute experience available in two versions. This is the SINGLE RELEASE version.
Models: TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES

Duration: 16 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 405 MiB
Download From AnzFile