Old 11-02-2019, 11:27 PM #100731
Модератор

Модератор

Step-Daddy you were not home today and I was so horny. I wanted your cock to fill me up! I decided to use my panties and fantasize of you. I stuff them inside of my tight pussy and cum while i feel the fabric filling up my tight hole. I love to cum on my panties and slide them back on, wearing them for the remainder of the day.
Models: dirtyprincess1983

Duration: 17 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 11:29 PM #100732
Модератор

Модератор

Anastasia and Alvin mirror the lives of many millennial couples today: young adolescents coming together for little more than social expediency, bound only by a hedonistic lust that barely masks the deep distrust brewing beneath the carefully-curated public facades of their relationship. They choose to stay in a toxic relationship out of a fear of loneliness and of leaving one's comfort zone; it's a relationship that has festered beyond staleness for five years. They live together, yet their hearts might as well be oceans apart.
As with all moribund relationships characterized with mutual distrust and suspicion, eventually, on one fine Sunday afternoon, Anastasia discovers Alvin's moments of indiscretion with his so-called female best friend, Michelle, by checking his messages. Anastasia sees it coming, because it isn't the first time Alvin has cheated on her, but she tries to hold back her tears... in vain. This time, however, something snaps in her, and, as if it's the last straw that broke the camel's back, she breaks up with Alvin for real and evicts him out of her home.
Alvin refuses to accept breaking up and, as though it would help to mend the broken ties, begins coercing himself on Anastasia, who resists violently. She slaps him and, knowing that she has nothing to lose anymore, ultimately also comes clean about cheating on Alvin with his friend, Jake. Understandably, Alvin becomes absolutely furious and shoves Anastasia hard on to the bed and begins ripping off her clothes, choking her, slapping her, pulling her hair, and almost **** her to teach her a lesson.
With his failing relationship, fragile ego, and insatiable sense of redemption and revenge, Alvin has the roughest coerced sex with his girlfriend like never ever before... and that might very well be the only thing he has left to offer to save his relationship, once and for all.
Models: Alvin Heaven

Duration: 32 min 58 s
Size: 894 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 11:31 PM #100733
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Tierra - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Tierra

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 11:36 PM #100734
Модератор

Модератор

It's just SO HOT if you eat your own cum. Get completely naked and start jerking right away. I want you to build up a big load in your balls so you can cum all over your face and down your throat. I'll tease you so it builds up the most. I'll show you how I want you to cum of course it needs to be in the 'Loser position'. You're a good cum slut, aren't you? Show me. If you're good, you'll get another video... So are you ready for the cum countdown? You'll swallow your load like a good b0y. You'll love it. Cannot back out! Add a Code to your order: 20% Markup 'Pay Up!' $25 Markup 'LOSER FEE' $100 Markup 'CUM PERMISSION' 50% Markup 'Sissy Tax' 75% Markup 'PAY MORE' 100% Markup 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% Markup 'Intox-Fantasy TAX'
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 11:40 PM #100735
Модератор

Модератор

It's exam season as you are extremely stressed out! Lucky for you, your guidance counsellor has a an exercise that you can practice whenever you need to ride yourself of that pesky pre-exam anxiety, restless energy, or distracting thoughts so that you can focus on the task at hand. Imagine your surprise when you find out said exercise involves you getting your cock out and stroking it for her! Not only that - but she lifts up her skirt to reveal a huge dildo and strap on which she uses to demonstrate the exact technique. You follow along, tugging to her specific instructions and blow a huge, milky wad all over her desk. To your surprise, you really do feel more focused!
Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Size: 578 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 11:43 PM #100736
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 16 min 36 s
Size: 566 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 11:43 PM #100737
Модератор

Модератор

It's not just the sound, though you're obsessed with the sound of My laugh. No, it's the whole look, My eyes widening in disbelief, lips parting in a haughty smirk, brows slanted upward in incredulity. God, I'm exquisite when I laugh at you. You can't get enough of it. You live for those moments when you humiliate yourself so totally and unexpectedly that I just lose it, giggling without abandon, a hand over My face, pointing and laughing at you sometimes for minutes at a time. You'd do anything for that effect, for that rush you get when you amuse Me; you want Me to film it so you can watch it over and over. You crave My laughter, and we both know the cravings are only going to get worse. I can't wait to see what you sink to next LOL. GIVE ME WHAT WE BOTH DESERVE .Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below ..
25% - RipME 50% - PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000% - financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Size: 530 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 11:45 PM #100738
Модератор

Модератор

oh you wish this was you, maybe it will be, keep swiping right to find me!
Models: curiouscristine

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 358 x 640
Size: 32.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 11:53 PM #100739
Модератор

Модератор

I'm Yellow Juiced at you for liking other girls photos online. Now I'm going to remind you who your favorite foot girl is and why. Don't forget, this is a punishment. Get down on the floor by the trash, jerk!
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 11:55 PM #100740
Модератор

Модератор

You've come to the right place to fight this pantyhose addiction of yours. None of this is what you were expecting, but it's what's needed. You'll be given a couple of items to wear in the office and you'll be taking it all home with you. Soon, you'll no longer lust after the women in your office. Your eyes will no longer be drawn to their pantyhose legs in short skirts. Your mouth will water for something else. You'll become an entirely different person with my guidance.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 16 min 12 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 904
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile