Old 11-04-2019, 12:12 AM #101161
Модератор

Модератор

You're not worthy of cumming, you just have to edge yourself over and over again until you are miserable, in pain. Get so close, but stop! You don't deserve to cum, MEN cum, but losers like you are denied over and over again. You cry yourself to sl3 3p because your balls feel like they are gonna pop, but there's no release. How many times can you edge yourself at one time? 5? 10? More? You're going to push yourself to the limit and edge as many times as you can before your cock hurts. Keep track, I want to know how many times you can edge.
Use a mark up code: $7 - JBPeriodTax $30 - JBBratBest 6% - JBBratBroke 30% - JBBratBetter 100% - TwiceAsNice4JB 500% - JB500Up
Models: JessiBelle

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 281 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 12:14 AM #101162
Модератор

Модератор

First I decide to tease you with my feet by touching and tickling them, which makes me giggle. I do this until you tell me that you would like to lick my feet, so I decide to lick my feet for you while I ask you if you would do it the way I'm doing it. After I'm done it's time for some foot domination, so I tell you about how I would like to put my feet on your face, therefore you could lick them and suck on my toes
Models: Talia Bloodina

Duration: 17 min 42 s
Size: 1.67 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 12:16 AM #101163
Модератор

Модератор

You love hot, bratty girls and you love big tits. Looks like you are in trouble loser since I am a greedy, spoiled brat with big DDs! You are such a pathetic little b1tch for Me, compulsively jerking your loser cock. Come on loser, stroke stroke stroke that loser dick of yours! Work for that loser orgasm you so desperately want and need.
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 9 min 49 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 12:17 AM #101164
Модератор

Модератор

My 32 DDD tits are absolute perfection, and your mind will be blown when you discover I'm only 18. I know how weak you are, and I effortlessly mindfuck you into obsession.
You can't get enough. I'll have you edging for days as I turn you into my perfect little jerk addict. You'll watch again and again as I reprogram you into an idiot for my tits.
Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 11 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 204 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 12:18 AM #101165
Модератор

Модератор

Similar to simon says except that I dominated simon and hes now my bitch. So thus, its now Rosie says and my version is way more fun anyway. Follow the directions like a good boy, give me all you got and I MAY reward you. HAHA.
Contains: JOI, jerk off instruction, ebony joi, fetish clips pov, femdom clips pov, ebony femdom, joi games
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 13 min 24 s
Size: 470 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 12:19 AM #101166
Модератор

Модератор

My tits walk into the room before I do. They're so widely admired, even straight women fall in love with them. They're the compelling couple that makes you want to binge for Me. Over and over. I know you're touching yourself right now. That's ok, because that's your weakness, and that's My breasts' special talent: exploiting your weaknesses. Keep jerking, because you can't resist it. I make your cock twitch, and We (My tits and I) are really good at what We do to you. As your brain goes weak and your dick gets hard, your credit card gets loose and opens up for Me. Binge for My boobs. Do it. I don't even have to ask.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Size: 676 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 12:20 AM #101167
Модератор

Модератор

Beautiful, slender brunette Alexis Dean has her toes sucked and licked until they're slick with juicy spit and ready to wrap around a hard, thick cock. She stretches her long, incredible legs right on top of his lap and unzips his pants to get exactly what she wants. With his shaft between her two arches, he grabs her by the ankles and jerks off his cock with her sexy feet. Alexis quickly learns just how to work his cock, stroking it up and down between her arches. In mini denim shorts, her firm, round ass bouces as she fucks him with her feet. Alexis takes off her shirt so he can feel her perky Teen-18+ tits and pink nipples while she pleases him with this hot footjob. She moans and Yelps as she brings him to an intense climax, covering her skin in warm jizz, then shows off her cum-soaked soles for the camera.
Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Size: 455 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 12:21 AM #101168
Модератор

Модератор

It's been brought to My attention that some tit freaks can't afford My rates, and that just isn't fair! How selfish of Me to forget that billions of horny boys exist without the funds to acquire My clips. Time for Me to do something about that, because you ALL need My training, My attention, My dominance, My boobs. So here's 20 minutes for the boys who can't spare hundreds. At a very fair $1 per minute, you certainly should be able to save up and splurge on this. I'd make it free if I could, but let's consider this a non-profit effort. And it's definitely 20 minutes of shiny tits! No tricks here. I'd never! I even talk to you and offer some words of wisdom, Domme to sub. Just make sure you watch the entire clip for a very special reward. Welcome to the CharityDomme movement. We truly do care about your masturbatory needs. Be sure to check the charitydom and charitydomme keywords once they're available, to find more generous Femdom content like this. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 20 min 34 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 12:22 AM #101169
Модератор

Модератор

You keep watching all of these “coerced bi,” “make me bi” clips, and yet… nothing. You haven't sucked a real cock yet, huh? I want you to change that. I NEED you to change that.

I'm tired of your excuses… and aren't YOU tired of keeping this to a mere fantasy?

Just make a Grindr account. There, you'll find plenty of guys who want their dick sucked, even by an inexperienced newbie like yourself. You have a mouth. You're eager. That's all you need.

See how good it feels to have an account. Then see how good it feels to flirt with a man. THEN feel how good it feels to have a real cock in your mouth.

Set up your account while you stroke to cock, and stroke to yourself closing the gap between fantasy and reality.

Don't you want to make Me happy? Don't you want to make yourself happy? Then do it. Finally.
Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMikiÂ* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Size: 939 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 12:22 AM #101170
Модератор

Модератор

Be honest, as I know the truth. Where did you first look? It was My cleavage wasn't it?! You can't help yourself. My boobs are perfect!! You could stare and get lost in them all day. Well I'm going to take your tit addiction a step further. You'll be begging to pay My tits every time you see them
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 761 MiB
Download From AnzFile