Old 11-04-2019, 01:15 AM #101221
Модератор

Модератор

I know your weakness. I've proven it time and time again. I could completely destroy you, with these big gorgeous tits. It's tragic really, but what do you expect Me to do? Spare you? Fuck that. I love getting what I want. And girls like Me will soon rule the world, simply because of pathetic drooling men like you. Men who will do anything to get closer to a pair of tits like these. I don't know why women aren't running things already really. Maybe the rest will catch on soon, and lead by My perfect example. Big beautiful boobs dominate & ruin horny men. You can't even think straight when you look at Me. So eager to do anything for more, so eager to hand it over. Buying this clip is just the beginning. A b*by step towards full blown addiction. You're just another stepping stone to Me. Just one little step on My way to wealth and power. I know that turns you on. Don't pretend otherwise. You want to be part of making Me filthy fucking rich.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 17 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 01:16 AM #101222
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 5 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 175 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 01:17 AM #101223
Модератор

Модератор

Look at my perfect feet. Feel yourself get very relaxed, the more you focus, the more relaxed you feel. You are giving in, effortlessly to the power of my feet. Your cock responds only to my feet. They are taking over your mind as you deep your addiction to me one stroke at a time. Follow me on an erotic journey, resulting in an orgasm that solidifies your total submission.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Size: 258 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 01:21 AM #101224
Модератор

Модератор

Boss we really loved that **** show we gave you from the break room last time. We can not stop thinking about it. Now that we are in this hotel room, company paid of course, we are thinking you should take your cock out and let us watch you stroke it. It's our favorite. Watching you. As we tease you, as you worship our tits and seduce you into allowing us to watch you jerk. Includes: Role Play, Secretary, Fantasy, Fetish, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerk Off Encouragement, Watching, Strip Tease, Hand Bra, Dirty Talk, Light Taboo, Classy Secretaries
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 15 min 19 s
Size: 672 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 01:22 AM #101225
Модератор

Модератор

your grades are less then impressive and your Step-Parents will not be happy. I've invited you over to come up with a plan to get straight A's. I have two big reasons you should be able to succeed. Includes: Dirty Talk (jerk to my big tits, come on, you know you've been wanting too) Jerk Off Instruction/Encouragement, Sensual Domination, Strip Tease/Topless, Teasing, Role Play, Repeated reveal of breasts
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 01:22 AM #101226
Модератор

Модератор

I Grew up beating up boys and now I get Paid for it! Lol I LOVE MY LIFE!
Custom: Theme: Youre pretending that youre working out in a gym and this guy comes to you being sexist. You challenge him to a fight and he learns a valuable lesson.It starts with you working out doing exercises on the floor. Youre wearing a white tank top and long gym pants and sneakers and socks. This short guy (with gym attire on but shirtless) comes up to you and says this. Guy: Hey times up. You: Excuse me? Guy: See I always workout in this area around this time. You got to go. You: I dont see your name on it. Guy: Im not going to tell you again. Leave! You: Make me. Guy: Oh Ill make you. See youre a woman and Im a man . We are always superior. You: A man? When I first saw you I thought you were a ****. Guy: You think thats funny? You: Yeah I do. Tell you what, since youre such a man and youre superior you wouldnt have any problem fighting me for your little workout spot? He laughs. Guy: You challenging me to a fight? You: Thats right. You beat me I wont exercise in your area again. If I beat you then its my workout spot from now on. Guy: No way. You: Whats wrong? Scared a woman can beat your ass? Guy: Just leave. You: Im not going anywhere. Since you interrupt my workout Im going to have to finish my workout on you. Guy: Are you serious?You then walk to the open area where theres a mat place on the floor. You: Im waiting shorty. You then do the figure gesture telling him to come on. Guy: Ok you got it. He walks to the mat. You both start stretching. You then start taking off your shoes and socks. Guy: What are you doing? You: Got a problem with this? Guy: What? Youre going to stink me to death? PU. You laugh. Guy: Youre not going to strip in infront of me are you? You: You wish. Come on lets see how strong you are Mr. tough man. Guy: You ask for it.You both go for the test of strength and you Coerce him to fall on the mat with ease. He looks surprised. You: Want to go again? He gets up and tries again and you throw him. Youre walking around saying, You look small from down there He gets up, growls then grabs you from behind. He tries to throw you but hes too weak. You grab him in a headlock laugh then give him a nuggy on top of his head then throw him to the floor. You: Thats all you got? Hes looking really frustrated; he hesitates then charges after you. You kick him in the stomach then scoop slam him on the floor. He yells in agony. You then stomp him on the stomach then on the face. You plant your foot right over his face and say, You like that? Oh not so tough now Mr. Macho man. You then put him in a head scissors. You got it in real tight. He starts tapping. Oh were not done yet. You get up and take a breather while looking down at him. Then you tell him to getup! You pick him up and (if possible) lift him up over your head. He blurts out whoa!! You: I could easily break you in half, but since Im in a good mood.You then let him down gently. Hes on the floor gassing for air. You squat down and tell him, You give up? Had enough? He says, Yeah you win. (You stand back up). You: Goes to show you that not all women are weak and defenseless, especially towards little twerps like you. As soon as you turn your back he gets up, growls and runs after you. You quickly lay flat on your back and catch him with a kick to the balls. You say, I guess you didnt have enough. You then grab his arms and leg press him in the air. You tell him, How does it feel to be defenseless and weak by a woman huh? You press him numerous times in the air then hold him up. The camera shows a close up of your feet pressing his stomach. You then say, My legs are stronger than your whole little body. How pathetic is that? I could easily spin you around. You then let go of his arms but you're still pressing him in the air while his arms are spread out. You then throw him over with your legs. You get back up and look down at him. Hes on the floor on his back ****. You walk away.
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 13 min 33 s
Size: 684 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 01:26 AM #101227
Модератор

Модератор

It's so hard to look away from my massive boobs and mesmerizing cleavage. You love how perfect my tits look in this beautiful lace bra. You love it even more when I take that beautiful bra off and show off my boobs for you. I get so turned on I start touching myself a little bit. This video has different views and POV shots. Any body who is a fan of big boobs will be sure to love this video.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 01:26 AM #101228
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty uses four different dildos in this shower show recording... She starts small with a blue bad dragon dildo fucking herself so you can see, before she moves up to a pale realistic one and plays with herself in different angles for you, then using her medium realistic dildo before finally using her squirting giant bad dragon dildo.. She plays with her ass for you fingering it in different angles and teasing you.. Switching between dildos and fingering her ass.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 22 min 12 s
Size: 2.53 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 01:26 AM #101229
Модератор

Модератор

Are you sneaking around your wife again? It's no surprise you're back for more of your perfect Goddess Adrienne. You can't deny those urges for Me when you're so horny, lusting for my BIG superior tits. Be a good boy and submit for your Goddess even if you are right next to her. We both know you want nothing more than to buy this video and be a stroking homewrecked puppet. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com Tweet @TheMeanDiva
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 30 s
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 01:29 AM #101230
Модератор

Модератор

I thought we'd go to the beach today.
But first, check out my new bikini. Do you like it?
How about before we go.. you cum for me.
But.. without hands.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile