Old 04-08-2019, 05:37 AM #10161
Модератор

Модератор

You've been called in to see the human resource manager because some of the girls around the office have been complaining that your zipper is un-done while you come around to their desks to empty their trash. You want them to see you getting hard looking at their pantyhose legs! Ashley looks stunning in her Wolford pantyhose and she decides to teach you a little lesson instead of writing you up. She is going to make you walk around the office with your cock and balls entirely out... but she is going to make sure you are nice and hard before you leave her office. (but she is going to use her pantyhose feet instead of her hands... you don't deserve the hands!). She is a bratty little boss woman because not only does she get you rock hard and embarrassed but she doesn't want it to be all pleasure. She isn't too nice to your balls when she nudges and kicks them or slaps your cock around round with her bare pantyhose feet!
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 11 min 8 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 05:37 AM #10162
Модератор

Модератор

I'm back to combine two of my favorite things once again: body worship and ca$h. Its the same premise of the last game (Staring is an Expensive Game), but I've turned up the intensity, and in turn I've also turned up the motivation. A sensual little mind fuck that even stronger links the connection between sexual energy and paying me. This is your chance to bring erotic pleasure to a beautiful, powerful, woman. Come play a little game with me.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 12 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 05:37 AM #10163
Модератор

Модератор

Just look at you! So pathetic and hard at just the thought of my tits. Too bad you're a beta. If you want to stroke, if you want to stare, it's going to cost you. I know you would do anything to see this bra come off, so grab your wallet and open that tribute page. Don't worry, only 3 little tributes for the JOI of your dreams ~ Good boys add a code to their order: Cover the site's cut: GiveKez100 +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 31 s
Size: 438 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 05:38 AM #10164
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! Featuring Dakota Charms! Do you want to watch me suck this big cock? It makes me so wet to deep throat and gag as it jams down my throat. Long strings of drool spit from my mouth and my green eyes cry with tears. Spitting bubbles, I laugh while crying but determined to keep face fucking the shaft. The dick is so big and real that it arouses me knowing you're hard from watching me struggle to get it all down! OTHER KEYWORDS-dildos, gagging, deep throating, drooling, spitting, spit fetish, drool fetish, crying, big cocks, brunettes, all natural, big butts, white booty, PAWG @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 05:38 AM #10165
Модератор

Модератор

In need of attention? dating sites just isn't the solution, no dates, gf's and def NO SEX! You're becoming more and more of a loser each day, weekends spent jerking off alone to old magazines.. show me off to all your other loser freak friends and pretend that you have a life that's not being wasted!! you can play with your dick while you watch me tease you like a girlfriend would...only thing is I'm laughing at you! buy this clip 20x to feel like a real man!!
Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 9 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 875 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 05:39 AM #10166
Модератор

Модератор

Someone like you could never be allowed to receive a footjob from ME, but you are privileged to lick My boyfriends cum off of My perfect feet with your nasty little tongue. I hope you come prepared with some clamps or clothespins to cause some pain to that disgusting little dick of yours. I can't wait to abuse you and make you my little clean up bitch!
Models: GODDESSMK

Duration: 5 min 29 s
Size: 671 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 05:40 AM #10167
Модератор

Модератор

Breath play sessions are one of my favorite kinds of clips to film. Do you know why? Because it's such an intense, total body form of domination. There's no more intimate and immediate type of control. It's thrilling for me to take power over your body in this way, and even more thrilling for you to be on the receiving end. You've always been curious about breath play, but it's hard to dive right in. This clip is the best place to start. It's a gentle introduction, focused on the incredible pleasure that breath control can bring to your jerk off sessions and your orgasms, rather than on straining your limits as far as they can go. Don't be deceived. Your limits will be pushed, and your lungs will be gasping desperately for air. But you will push through. You will enjoy every second of oxygen denial and hyperventilation and constriction and edging and... And that incredible orgasm. The orgasmic ending might just be the very best part. Because breath play intensifies those euphoric convulsions like nothing else can. It's not to be believed until it's experienced. So let's get started...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 36 s
Size: 605 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 05:40 AM #10168
Модератор

Модератор

It's not surprising that in this day and age I don't need a lot of information to Blackmail Fantasy you. The world is so connected! With the help of computers, social media, facebook, I can get everything I need out of you just from the purchase of this clip. Are you willing to take the plunge? Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 4 min 27 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 05:41 AM #10169
Модератор

Модератор

Did you miss me and my leather covered ass, baby? You must be so backed up with that cow of a wife always turning you off...that's why I'm here. I'm going to give you the best sex you've ever had and your pathetic wife is going to witness it. Sit down, bitch. And don't you dare look away. Watch as the love of your life goes mad with lust...for me. Ohhh! Oh my God, baby...your cock feels perfect in my pussy. Finally, you get to fuck a woman that actually deserves you. Did you hear that, you ugly whore? You're beneath us. In fact, you should crawl over here and kiss our feet while we fuck! That's where you belong after all. While you're back there, kiss my perfect ass. Now get up and watch your husband dump his seed into my pussy. He's disgracing your marriage for the best lay of his life. Ooooh yes baby! Sooo much cum...it's no wonder you can't get off around such a boring, disgusting 'wife.' Don't worry, I'll be moving in so we can fuck whenever you want. I'll have your baby too, but your wife will raise it while you and I spend all of her money. Fantasy includes: home wrecker, cuckolding, virtual sex, female domination, leather fetish, gloves, virtual creampie, wife humiliation, riding, pov kissing
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 17 min 6 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 05:41 AM #10170
Модератор

Модератор

What is a Goddess to do with a sissy that is too tiny for sex? Blowjobs are for real men with big beautiful cocks worthy of my Goddess mouth. Handjobs are for boring average boys. Baby dicks are lucky to get a little 2 finger salute. But the most pathetic of them all is my sissy, his tiny clit isn't even big enough for a 2 finger job. So I thought to myself, since she is smaller than my tiny toes and hopelessly addicted to my Goddess feet, that might be the one place her clit will fit. All my little sissy boys and baby dicks know how pathetic they are, now you can see just how I treat my little sissy to a treat with my feet.....
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 3 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 74.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile