Duration: 1 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 41.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 09:50 AM #101722
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Amber uses her pussy to tease and torment her cuckold chastity slave. The only way she lets his cock near her pussy is when he is restrained, with his cock locked away in chastity. Amber rubs her warm pussy over his steel cock cage, taunting him with her moist cunt. Her pussy is so close, so close she could slip it right in her tight pussy.... but she likes to see him suffer. The poor cuck is so horny and frustrated, and she is determined to give him blue balls while his cock is locked away. Amber wants his chastity sentence to be as uncomfortable as possible. When she teases his cock to the point that it is bulging against the bars, she begins to lick and stroke it, making him desperate for a release. His balls ache to cum and his cock drips at the slightest touch of her pussy. She taunts him with the pussy that other men get to enjoy while he is locked away tight in chastity. Amber is a cruel cock tease; she loves to see slaves suffer with sexual frustration.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 09:52 AM #101723
Модератор

Модератор

If you could have anything right now, what would it be? A new car? More money? A better job? The possibilities are endless, right? As I slowly start to strip down, button by button, I bet your priorities start changing. As your dick starts to respond to My very sensual teasing, your mind starts to drift to wanting only one thing: to see more of Me. How much will I show you? How bad do you want to see more? I am such a tease, but you LOVE it.

Good boys will use a markup code at checkout:
50% UP = PAYSHAYERIVERS
DOUBLE IT = WORSHIPSHAYERIVERS
500% = EVERYTHINGFORSHAYE
Follow My new twitter @iWantShaye
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 9 min 11 s
Size: 339 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 09:54 AM #101724
Модератор

Модератор

What do you think this clip is going to be? A sexy tease? Or, a rip off? Either way, look at how sexy I look in this red body stocking... perfect for Valentine's Day! I guess you will just have to try your luck and purchase A or B. Good boys will buy both A and B, to experience this fully.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMikaBe a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpressWorship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 841 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 09:54 AM #101725
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD Natalya is getting all worked up thinking about the nice date that her boyfriend is taking her on later. She's so excited. Her boyfriend isn't around, but her submissive friend, Lizzy is. Natalya doesn't want to wait for her boyfriend to arrive. She decides to call Lizzy in and use her face before her boyfriend gets there. Lizzy obediently helps Natalya out and lays on the bed where she is told to. Natalya may or may not be aware that Lizzy wants to be more than friends with her. So, hearing Natalya talk about the nice date that she has planned with her boyfriend is actually heartbreaking for Lizzy.
Natalya confesses to Lizzy that sometimes her Dominant boyfriend doesn't take his time to get her off first like a nice guy should. This is maybe where Lizzy can have a place in Natalya's life. Lizzy lays on the bed passively while Natalya takes charge. Natalya thinks and talks about her boyfriend while riding her lesbian friend's face. Lizzy doesn't seem to enjoy being sexually used by Natalya like this. Natalya is rough with her and doesn't seem to be thinking about her at all while riding her face. “God I just can't wait for his dick!” Natalya Yelps out as she climaxes while using Lizzy. When she's finished, Natalya makes Lizzy get underneath the bed. That is the spot Lizzy has to be in when Natalya's boyfriend comes over to fuck her. Lizzy needs to hear how a man with a nice cock can please a woman better than a lesbian ever could. (6:01 long)
Clip Contains: Lizzy Lamb, Natalya, Lesbian Domination, Face Sitting, Female Orgasm
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Size: 271 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 09:54 AM #101726
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM - (1920x1080p HD) "Same camera shot as always. Legs crossed barefeet wearing tight skinny jeans. Brunette with bright red lipstick. Red or pink polish on fingers and toes. Your making this clip before going out to the club for girls night out. You're letting hubby know that everytime you have gone lately, there have been lots of young black boys there that check you out, but since promising hubby that you would lay off the black boys, u would only flirt a little and never folllow thru with anything. Well, not tonight. Your still a bit upset about him ruining your chance with tyrone, so you plan on getting some big black cock from a young stud. You just got a mani and pedi because you know how much the black boys love you pretty white girl feet. Who can blame them when you compare your pretty white girl feet to black girl gorilla toes. They are magnents to black studs. You also plan on wearing your wedding ring. This attracts the young black boys looking for a rich white snobby wife, and repels the timid white losers." This is part of the Jamal series. This clip contains: CUCKOLDING, RED LIPS, BAREFOOT, BRUNETTE, HOUSEWIFE, JEANS FETISH
Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 4 min 50 s
Size: 103 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 09:55 AM #101727
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to listen carefully and do as I say jerk when I tell you to and stop when I tell you to.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 09:58 AM #101728
Модератор

Модератор

My tits make you ultra weak, round, captivating and completely overpowering. As much as you try to pry your eyes from my cleavage it draws you back in over and over again. My big boobs make you dumb, stupid and so damn submissive. You know that when I tease you with my perfect breasts you are at my mercy, your mine and I can do anything I want with you. It's dangerous grounds and your dick throbs with excitement you have to do what you do best and follow your dick. Stroking to my cleavage just feels too good not to. Fall into my trap, lose yourself to submission, bury your face between my tits and forget about everything else.
You're a dumb stroking robot for my tits. This is your happy place isn't it. Don't ever stop being dumb for me addict.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Size: 429 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 09:59 AM #101729
Модератор

Модератор

You can probably guess what this clip is about.

You will be disappointed a few times in this clip. You will crave an orgasm thanks to the delightful teasing of My divine body. I will count you down to an orgasm, then be denied of one. And this will happen over and over again.

And yet, you will feel satisfied, fulfilled, and aroused. The orgasm is no longer the end goal. The tease, the obedience, and the denial feel far better than a mere seconds-long orgasm. This is what I'm teaching you today.

Embrace the tease, the throb, and My orders.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 16 min 19 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 09:59 AM #101730
Модератор

Модератор

If you can follow all of My commands in this clip, I will remove My bra. My perfect, all natural tits look so amazing. I really should make more Tit Worship clips. Look at them. I bounce them. I squeeze them. I push them together. Obsess over My tits. They have so much power you and you are going to prove that to Me. You will edge for My tits over and over and only cum when I say. Do you think you will earn seeing My bra come off? I know it is something you really want to see so I might as well use that against you.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMikaBe a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpressWorship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 11 min 27 s
Size: 970 MiB
Download From AnzFile