Old 11-05-2019, 05:34 AM #101961
Модератор

Модератор

Another story time in the My barefoot domination stories series. Luring men and succumbing them to their fate with My beautiful bare feet. What man could resist the power they possess.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 14 min 10 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1 023 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 05:34 AM #101962
Модератор

Модератор

Default GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 5 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 319 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 05:37 AM #101963
Модератор

Модератор

(custom) I would love to get a custom video. I wanted a home wrecker video where you tell me how much more beautiful and sexy you are than my wife. I want you to convince me to leave her for you. You can degrade her as much as you like. Compare parts of her body to yours, yours being so much better of course. Be as mean and nasty as you want, and that we should have sex in front of her to humiliate her....
Mandy Flores
INCLUDES: HOME WRECKER - HUMILIATION - GODDESS WORSHIP - BRAT GIRLS - COCK TEASE
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 15 min 2 s
Size: 914 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 05:37 AM #101964
Модератор

Модератор

Tongue and spit play with a lot of teasings from Goddess! about what you thinking when you seeing my sexy red lips and white spit in my tongue? mmm little pervert! come to me and lets talk and play
Models: RussianBeauty

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Size: 117 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 05:38 AM #101965
Модератор

Модератор

You're attending a live stage show with a sexy host- and rumors say that she's secretly a bit of a pervert. All the more reason to come! But you really lucked out this time- she's selected you for a demonstration of her mind-control powers... and before you even realize what's happening to you, you're already under her spell!
Models: Goddess Emily

Duration: 12 min 12 s
Size: 141 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 05:38 AM #101966
Модератор

Модератор

You and your addictive personality just can't stop. Here you are again...I hope you have your favorite butt plug nearby because today is a little different. You'll be getting deeper into your addictions. Hand on your dick, other hand on your favorite p.opper bottle, and grinding that slutty little ass of yours. You're MY anal slut now. The feeling of Red Life Juice rushing to your head and your ass filled has never been better. You'll never leave Me now.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 456
Size: 426 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 05:43 AM #101967
Модератор

Модератор

One rule- NO CUMMING. Whether I tell you to speed it up or slow your stroking down, you will NOT cum. You need me. You crave to lose control, you'd do anything to be one of my good boys. I own your cock, your mind, your orgasm. The only way to train you to be obedient and do what I want is to deny you. Constant arousal, the highest dopamine levels, never to be released. You can't control yourself, you'd be surprised how denial can bring you to bliss. This is good for you, and best of all, it's good for ME.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 18 min 25 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 872
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 05:43 AM #101968
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Ashley You're Such a weak, pathetic loser for me. Drooling over all of my curves. You can't get enough of my perfect tits, my tiny little waist, and my tight, round ass. Staring and jerking, staring and jerking non-stop. You're hooked, mesmerized. You can't look away. You just can't help yourself. You can't help but fall to your knees with the desire to worship my body. You're my little stroking, worshiping bitch. Stroke, stroke, stroke, you disgusting pig. Jerk as you long for my perfect body, you ache for it. It doesn't matter to you that you'll never have it. My body is off limits to you, all you get to do is stare and stroke. Only worshiping with your eyes. Never getting to touch. Watch as I run my hands all over my body, loser. You'll never get to touch this perfection, the only thing you get to touch is your cock. Losers like you don't get hot girls like me, they just stare and stroke. You're becoming a mindless stroking addict for me. You know you don't deserve me. You should be worshiping me because I am a Goddess and you're just a little loser, trapped by my beauty. You're so weak and pathetic for my body that you don't even care that I'm insulting you. You're so insignificant. You're nothing to me, nothing but a stupid loser, staring and stroking. I'm going to let you cum loser. I know you can't hold back, I know how hard it is for you to resist me. My body makes you so helpless. And I know that once you cum for me, you won't be able to stop. You'll be addicted to me and only me. And that's where I want you.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 5 min 52 s
Resolution: 406 x 720
Size: 66.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 05:47 AM #101969
Модератор

Модератор

You're lying on your side like Cleopatra, telling me in details how will be my life as your slave and slave of your boyfriend too. I'm an illegal immigrant from Brazil, so now I'm a slave for you and your boyfriend, now my Masters. I`m on my knees in front of you because now I'm your slave and prisoner. You collected my documents and passport, so now I will serve and obey the rich couple in their country as their humble slave. You are now my masters forever. I will be your toilet slave too. The owners can **** on the slave's face during the bath, if they want to do, with the slave kneeling at his Owners's feet. You tell me my chores, like doing your nails, washing and taking care of your hair, doing your personal hygiene, as a servant forever, helping master when Yellow Juicing or touching his cock to prepare him for mistress. You show how will call me or demand me: "come here, slave, lick and clean my ass. You have to like the taste of my ****. This is the **** of your owner, your mistress or master, your goddess or god, slave..." I know that if I don't obey, I will be severely punished, because NOW I AM YOUR SLAVE, SO I HAVEN'T OTHER CHOICE... ( Please call me many, many and many times "SLAVE" ). Thank you !
Models: SophiaSmithUK

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 801 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 05:48 AM #101970
Модератор

Модератор

this is truly the Step-Mother of all tongue fetish clips! janey jones' uncivil tongue is the most aggressive, tongue fetish clip to date. watch the undomesticated fetish actress thrash her tongue about like wild beast in a cage, flipping it back and forth like a poisonous snake spraying and dripping venom and threatening you with her sharp fangs. she slurps and spits and rubs her tits like a bull horning before the red scarf. "cum on my tongue," she dares you. "i carved out a spot for you right here."
Models:

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Size: 331 MiB
Download From AnzFile