Old 11-05-2019, 06:25 AM #101991
Модератор

Модератор

You are not getting some pussy. Your place is to crawl here and lick my dirty stinky feet. Thats much better for you then pussy, isnt it, dirty foot bitch?
Models: AllAboutLegsX

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 94.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 06:25 AM #101992
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: TRANSFORMATION FETISH - TRANSFER FETISH - MAGIC CONTROL - SUPER VILLIANS - SUPERHEROINS - FUCKING - XXX HARDCORE - BOY/GIRL - ROLEPLAY - STRIPTEASE - BLOWJOBS
..An old witch lures Wonder Woman to her house and body swaps her. Wonder Woman's officer friend discovers what happened and the witch (as Wonder Woman) seduces him to prevent him from switching them back...
Opens on Wonder Woman talking to the old woman: Wonder woman heard the cries for help from the old lady and apprehend the criminals. Wonder woman Is offered a gift. As soon as Wonder Woman touches it she Yelps and starts shaking and falls to the ground and scene fades...The witch now is Wonder Woman. The old Wonder Woman is trapped in the witches body and is taunted by the witch. Yes it worked! Your body is mine!, I knew you would be the perfect target. So virtuous and proper , but always flaunting your perfect body under your costume. My old body was so old and tired. Now I feel so young, so powerful... How does it feel beingtrapped in my old body , hahahaha Robbed of your eternal youth and power Now all mine! Checks out body in mirror. Now slowly starts to masturbate: I haven't felt like this in centuries! Feels so good. Continues while telling the old Wonder Woman to stop her whimpering and crying and taunting her until she cums. After Wonder Woman cums she looks up and see's the officer friend, How long have you been here watching ? I forgot about you. Now pleading with him: please put down the (magical object) Just don't give it to that old witch over there! so you know I'm not the real Wonder Woman? But why can't I be! I have her body Well, maybe we can both benefit? Did you like what you saw when I was touching myself? No need to switch us back yet ,why don't you just see what I can do for you. I can make all your deepest fantasies come true. I know the way you lusted for her, How you wanted her and she wouldn't even look at you.. You can have her now, I can give you what you always wanted. Gets on knees and starts to rub crotch. Did you think someone so pure would do this. During sex continue to ask the officer if he likes her new body. Aren't I better than the old Wonder Woman? All throughout continue to talk about how good her new body feels, how incredible. I Haven't felt this way in centuries etc. At the end after orgasm. Grab back the mysterious object, saying yes I got it back. Now I'll destroy it and Wonder Womans body will be mine forever!......Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 16 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 06:26 AM #101993
Модератор

Модератор

Oh Step-Daddy, I can't help myself, I tell you how much I've been wanting you and then drive you mad with my teasing. I pop out my perky tits and bend over in my tiny jean skirt, teasing you and making myself so very wet. I show you just how turned on I am too... Don't make me beg anymore Step-Daddy, pretty please?
Models: Emma's Neighborhood

Duration: 5 min 53 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 70.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 06:28 AM #101994
Модератор

Модератор

My longest (and quite possibly hottest) masturbation instruction video to date! I start dressed in a cute girl-next-door get up, and slowly strip as we progress through your 20 minutes of orgasm control. Prepare to edge like you've never edged before, and become completely dr.u.nk with lust and mindfucked in the process. Can you last the full 20 minutes for me, cumming hard upon my countdown after being teased for nearly half an hour? Or will you be weak and bail out early? I have some forfeits for those of you who just can't hold back...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 20 min 57 s
Size: 731 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 06:32 AM #101995
Модератор

Модератор

In this custom video, cum get ready for a super special treat! Feeling extra kinky today, I decided to add some sexy sneezes to an already sexy POV blow job and foot job for you. First I try using some chhinkini sneezing powder...but it doesnt seem to work very well for me, only a few good sneezes from the powder. So,, I get out my tickle stick and continue the session by tickling my nostrils as sneeze after sneeze explodes onto your cock. You love feeling my sneeze spray hit your cock as I continue to lick suck and seduce you with my sneezes. Half way through I really spice things up by using my smooth perfect feet to stroke you. You especially enjoy my red painted toes and smooth plump soles, and of course, I keep doing as many sneezes as I can while foot stroking your cock. In the end, I finish you off in my warm wet mouth and eagerly swallow down your big hot load.
Models: Custom Fantasies With Daphney Rose

Duration: 12 min 51 s
Size: 462 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 06:35 AM #101996
Модератор

Модератор

Tongue tricks and licks! My tongue can get long and thin or wide and short. I can move it side to side and roll it. c4s.com
Models: Lady Jaydens Play House

Duration: 3 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 93.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 06:35 AM #101997
Модератор

Модератор

Have you ever wondered what happens after you pick up a pretty femboy at a bar...?
Apparently it's the femboy's apartment judging by the obnoxious hip-hop music playing in the background (they have terrible taste in music.)
But the knit minidress is pulled all the way up. Aw yeah!
The femboy looks buzzed (but not Having fun), it's good! That sexy cock is pointing to the sky! This is what happens when you pick up a cute blonde femboy at a bar...
Models: haydenbabee

Duration: 4 min 41 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 48.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 06:36 AM #101998
Модератор

Модератор

Default GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 9 min 20 s
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 06:41 AM #101999
Модератор

Модератор

u my good addicted foot boy...., loving my sexy feet so much...its feel so good when u can wanking your horny self for Me....Up and down.... jerking off your horny cock.... for my sexy feet.... mmm rubbing your horny cock all over... omg its just a dream for u...feeling so good Right now?! ..u need more... u want more.. soft and sexy feet making u so weak... so submissive.... U want cover My amazing feet with your warm cum so badly... keep stroking...
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 12 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 06:41 AM #102000
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 20 min 30 s