Old 11-05-2019, 05:48 PM #102331
Модератор

Модератор

Mommy's coming...don't worry babee. Here I am. Mommy's right here. Awww my sweet little babee. I heard your cries from down the hall. You want your Step-Mommy, don't you. Look at those big eyes looking up at me. Are you hungry? Anything for my little babee. Step-Mommy loves you so much. You look so warm & snug in that little blankie of yours. You're so helpless...but don't you worry...mommy caters to all your needs...and then you fulfill mommy's needs too. Mmmmm so cute. Step-Mommy wants to give you kisses all over...on your lil hands....your lil legs...lil feet...other places too. You want to show Step-Mommy your lil package? Awwwww I think you do. Let me see those cute lil....... You get kissies & suckies. Mommy's going to her boy. Uh oh, did Step-Mommy just say that? Awww you're getting excited! Your penis is growing! Oh my...mommy's lil man. Shhhhh don't try & wiggle away...mommy's in full control. I want to rub myself all over you....mmmm mommy's going to play with you like a good Step-Mommy should.
Captures Your Fantasy For: MILF, Age Regression, Taboo, POV, Fantasies, Cooing, Coddling, Dirty Talk, Age Play Fantasy, Female Domination, Virtual Sex, Topless, Nipple Play
I Do Customs! Please contact me for details.
Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 11 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 408 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 05:48 PM #102332
Модератор

Модератор

Hi foot boy, I am going to make you so desperate for My feet. I just got back from a pedicure and My feet feel so soft. I get a pedicure every week and My feet are always perfect. My feet are going to melt your mind, and make you more addicted than ever. With every word that leaves My beautiful lips, you fall deeper and deeper under My control. You ache for My perfect feet and I love turning you into a robot for My sexy feet.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 13 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.92 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 05:50 PM #102333
Модератор

Модератор

This is a sequel to You and Your Inheritance Are Fucked
Oh Stepd4ddy, it was such a lovely funeral for your son. I know you're still in shock. I know you're feeling weak and vulnerable and emotional, but you still have me! Your beautiful stepd4ughter! I'll take care of you...here, let me start by fixing you a drink. Take this straw too, it will help the Having fun get into your bl0.odstream faster to calm you down. I'm sorry about the dress I'm wearing today d4ddy...I know it's a little revealing but it's all I had. Oh...you like it? Oh my...judging by the bulge in your pants you REALLY like it! It's okay d4ddy, you're only human. In fact a little physical intimacy might comfort you and help you take your mind off of all this tragedy. I don't mind if you want to take care of that throbbing erection you have for me. It would be inappropriate to touch you, but I can watch and tease, right?
You look like you've reached the point of no return, d4ddy...mmm. Can I tell you a little secret? It was me who k!.lled your son. And now all I have to do is finish you off and all of the inheritance is mine. That straw I gave you wasn't all it seemed. You do have a chance to save yourself...all you have to do is make sure you don't cum. But we both know that as I look into your eyes like this, you're stripped of self control. Good luck resisting me.
Contains: SENSUAL DOMINATION - TABOO - PANTIES - ASS FETISH - FEMME FATALE - Executrixxx-Fantasy - COCK TEASE - MENTAL DOMINATION - MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT
Models: London Lix

Duration: 11 min 52 s
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 05:52 PM #102334
Модератор

Модератор

After a long run, Ivy shows off her dirty sweaty socks. Then she shows you her sweaty and stinky feet. She even sucks on her sweaty toes like a dirty girl. Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 14 min 24 s
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 05:54 PM #102335
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley's pretty sweet face and sensuous lips up close for you to adore. Lip gloss and lipstick is on for you to see. Her teeth are perfect, her tongue is wet and she is making kissy faces for you. Puckering and kissing at you while sensually moaning lightly
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 4 min 44 s
Size: 179 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 06:00 PM #102336
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 14 min 4 s
Size: 339 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 06:02 PM #102337
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Size: 646 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 06:03 PM #102338
Модератор

Модератор

I invited you over to tutor but I lied I don't need tutoring. What I really need is a foot slave. My feet have gotten all dirty from walking around barefoot and I need a slave to lick them clean. Get on your fucking knees, now. You're my personal foot pig now. After I spit on my soles, making them more filthy you are going to worship, lick, and eat the dirt and spit off my feet. Licking my pretty dirty soles clean is your job now. You're going to eat every speck of dirt off my feet and thank me. You look so foolish down on your knees licking my grimey, spitty, feet. Don't forget to clean between my toes with your tongue, pig. I bet you'd love to cum for me wouldn't you? To blow your load while your licking my feet. Be a good slave and stay down on your knees and jerk off onto the floor. Don't stop licking and eating the dirt off my feet while you blow that load on the floor. Now that I've rubbed my dirty spitty feet in your spunk you're going to lick that up. Lick my grimey cum covered feet clean piggy.
Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 12 min 30 s
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 06:04 PM #102339
Модератор

Модератор

Girls like me have never had the time for losers like you but, you will do anything for my attention. Clearly, I am unbothered living in luxury to even care that you exist. The only time you exist is when you bring me monetary value. You have paid your way to speak to any girl your whole life. It started in high school and it doesn't end here. You'll even pay to be ignored by a sexy young woman like me. I mean look at me. I am, Im fucking amazing. Admire my beauty from afar while I make your adrenaline pump to where it is impossible for you to resist.
Use my markup codes! 50% MARKUP- ZOEYSPET
100% MARKUP- GOODBITCHBOY
500% MARKUP- ALLFORZOEY
1000% MARKUP- ZOEYSFAVORITE
Models: mistresszoey

Duration: 3 min 40 s
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 06:05 PM #102340
Модератор

Модератор

Violet's hanging out in the kitchen, and is up to no good with Her BBC toy again. She uses Her feet to stroke and tease the toy, before leaning in nice and close to you -Violet lets some spit drip out of Her mouth, so we can watch it stream down the toy. Violet spins around on the countertop, and slowly starts to push the BBC into Her tight wet pussy. She rides up and down, giving you the perfect view of Her tight pussy lips gripping on to Her toy. With the aim of a true marksman, Violet spits onto Her ass, letting it roll down and drip onto Her perfect feet. Caressing Her soles, Violet continues to ride up and down, stretching Her tight little pussy with each stroke. She grabs on tight to Her asscheeks, and spreads Her Ass, giving you an up close view of Her cute little asshole, before turning to spit on Her ass again. Violet sits down on the counter, with a glorious view of Her body, while She proceeds to cover Her scrumptious wrinkly soles in spit. Laying back on the counter, She rubs Her feet together in your face, giving you the best view possible of Her Spit covered soles and toes while She scrunches and relaxes Her feet in a slow, memorizing, tease.
Models: VioletFugazzi

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile