Old 11-06-2019, 12:28 AM #102411
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to get you so fucked up today. I have this brand new catsuit from Amsterdam and it looks so sexy on My body. My tits are so tantalizing and My shiny high heels might distract you but My intentions are to fuck with your head and fuck with your cock. Sniff your p0ppers and start to stroke your cock, I fucking dare you. I want you to get so high that you're obliterated, sniffing more and staring at My tits, stroking your cock and denying yourself release- because you don't deserve it- I want you to edge yourself. I want you to torment yourself. My perfect natural perky tits zipped up in this catsuit drive you wild. I seriously want you to feel the pleasure of edging your cock over and over, getting hard as you inhale and feel more and more high. My nipples are so hard and right in your face, knowing that I'm ruining another orgasm...because teasing you with My tits makes you want to cum so badly - I keep taunting you and reminding you how much of a loser you are and you're mesmerized by My tits and My cleavage that could swallow you whole. I get you worked up beyond the point of no return. I put My ass in your face, tease you with My pussy, insisting that you SNIFF more! Get high on those p0ppers! you are MINE and your MIND has turned to liquid and your cock is HARD as a rock, fucking denied. I love how much power I hold over you and controlling you is simple. I know every button to push. I whip you into a loser mash up of jerking stroking desperation. My tits are so bouncy and perfect. My nipples are holy. Worship My body in this catsuit and sniff p0ppers like your life depends on it!!! I fucking dare you to watch this video over and over and stroke your cock raw to My bratty perfection embracing your loser life knowing deep down that denial and a desperate aching hard cock with no end to your denial is your destiny. CLIP CONTAINS: tit worship, coerced int0x, p0ppers, catsuit, JOI, jerk off instruction, femdom pov, tease & denial, ass worship, high heels, humiliation, edging games, JOI games, humiliatrix, brat girls, mind fuck, mesmerize, nipples, nipple worship, orgasm denial, orgasm control
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 12:31 AM #102412
Модератор

Модератор

you're the worst kind of man, you know that? you appear okay from the outside; normal job, decent looking, good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there's one little problem: your dick. It's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed, you just can't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy, and you can't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well, I think it's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore, you're just destined to be a cuckold. That's right, it's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on, that's the only action you'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L" is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation, Coerced bi, CEI, and cuckolding.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 12:33 AM #102413
Модератор

Модератор

Smoking pleasure, passion and agony
Models: Art of Fetish

Duration: 7 min 4 s
Size: 108 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 12:33 AM #102414
Модератор

Модератор

You've been Mesmerized from birth to worship an invisible man in the sky, sat on a throne. Forget that pointless indoctrination. Why bother, when you can't even see the God you worthip. What's the point. Why believe in such folklaw. Why worship an invisible man in the sky?! Are you gay? Get real.... Wake up and understand the TRUE power of a Goddess like myself. Yes, you are now going to be converted to SAFFRONISM. Your new TRUE religion. Contratulations.. continue watching as I explain the details of your new religion and outline the 7 principles of Saffronism. 1) Unequality - You are not equal to Goddess. 2) Give to Goddess, regardless of what you can and cannot afford. 3) Frequent meditation to develop your focus on servitude. 4) Suffering for Goddess 5) Thou shall not worship false cheap imitation goddesses. 5) Thou shall steal if funds run dry to serve Goddess. 6) Thou shall make offerings and contributions to the temple of Goddess Saffron. 7) Thou shall chant saffronism 7 times per day. CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMALE SUPREMACY, RELIGIOUS, HUMILIATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FINANCIAL DOMINATION.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 12 min 1 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 12:34 AM #102415
Модератор

Модератор

This is my most minducking video ever. You will instantly fall into the hardest and highest trance you never had. It's a strobo nightmare, an hipnotic war, aimed to destroy your nervous system. Your brain will get fucked fast, you can't stand this visual and auditive **** and the only defense of your brain is to put you into a deep trance. DON'T WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU SUFFER FROM EPILEPSIA, you probably risk to live neurological disorders even if you're healthy. STOP THE VIDEO IF YOU FEEL SICK. Buy at your own risk.
Models: Lady Mesmeratrix

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Size: 249 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 12:36 AM #102416
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 632 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 12:39 AM #102417
Модератор

Модератор

I know your little secret. Yeah, I know that while you used to be all about women and pussy, things have changed. Yep, now the sight of a big fat cock in front of you gets you harder than almost anything else! Looking at pictures of dicks and of men blowing each other just gets you so fucking horny, doesn't it? And this vision of Me showing you all of these dicks while teasing you about your newfound fetish just makes you crave the taste of another man even more. The bottom line? Cock makes you cum.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 12:40 AM #102418
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you are willing to do for me. I know you want to suck cock for me. I want you taking it to the next level. I want you finding a d4ddy to serve. I want you finding a d4ddy to fuck your mouth and ass.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 674 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 12:44 AM #102419
Модератор

Модератор

We've decided to fuck with you more than usual, the thing is we want to see your struggle, wringling anticipating our commands eagerly awaiting the moments we let you jerk, faster or hard, accompanied with a healthy ammount of juice you can't oppose to sniffing, making your brain extra fucked, your dick game weak and desperate for release, will we give you the privilege to cum? Only a paying bitch will find out.
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 10 min 6 s
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 12:46 AM #102420
Модератор

Модератор

As you can hear I have a pathetic slave trying to mow my lawn. Like all the
rest he's doing an awful job and I'll have to fire him right after this. Do
you want to be next, slave? Can you handle working to my high standards or