Old 11-06-2019, 01:02 AM #102431
Модератор

Модератор

You've come here to be pulled even deeper into this love addiction. Isn't it funny how I always seem to know what it is you need the best? I'll demonstrate this skill right before your eyes today as we plunge into a herbal Intox-Fantasy & Aroma guided sensual JOI. But this is more than just masturbation instructions. This is much more than edging. This is a defragmentation of your mind, live. You'll find it equal parts blissful and exhilarating. Your head will be left spinning, your cock left dripping, and your heart all mine.
You will need a herbal cigarette and rush to play along. Consumption of these items is your choice, and it is your responsibility to follow the laws of your jurisdiction.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 22 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 691 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 01:03 AM #102432
Модератор

Модератор

Grab your Aroma my little Aroma addict and get that loser dick out. It's time to play with your two favorite things! We're going to sniff and edge until you're so fucked up in every way, leasing you to that mind blowing orgasm you can only get from the combination of these two things AND my bratty attitude leading you every step of the way. Your addicted little brain mush, and your dick rock hard for this hot body you will never get to touch.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 17 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 01:05 AM #102433
Модератор

Модератор

Footslaves belong underneath my feet and should always do their very best to please Goddess. Clean my dishes, wash my dirty sheets and spoil me while I sit comfortably in my couch like the Queen I am.
Run around around naked with my dirty socks in your mouth and do as you are told bitch.
Models: Goddess NolitaColi

Duration: 7 min 38 s
Resolution: 1440 x 2 560
Size: 1.52 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 01:06 AM #102434
Модератор

Модератор

You've been feening for your Goddess to finally give you JOI orally. Now you can learn how to stroke that dick for Goddess big jingly booty. You are officially allowed to fap endlessly to Goddess Sunshine in a sexy school girl outfit. Enjoy the view of your Goddess as she bends and teases just for you . Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 13 min 6 s
Size: 1.85 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 01:06 AM #102435
Модератор

Модератор

Today you're going to sniff Aroma every time I pucker my perfect lips. You're going to fall deeper and deeper into a relaxed and aroused state, with each word from my lips pulling you further and further into my web. You will experience an intense orgasm and your addiction to my words and essence will be deeper than ever.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 21 s
Size: 829 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 01:08 AM #102436
Модератор

Модератор

I am the head or HR and you need to obey the rules of this office. I specifically changed the dress code yesterday and you are not supposed to be wearing those regular clothes. I am wearing latex leggings and you are supposed to be wearing a dawg collar and dawg ears. You are supposed to lick the shoes of all the women in the office like a dawg on a daily basis. I don't care how humiliating this is, you will war the new work uniform for you. Get on the foot and lick my feet right now! I want you to learn a lesson and respect the fact that I am the one doing this to you and humiliating you in font of the whole office forever.
Princess Beverly
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 01:08 AM #102437
Модератор

Модератор

Would you believe this is my first time combining po ppers & chastity in a clip? I mean it makes sense really...when you're sniffing, you WANT to stroke, you NEED to stroke, you ACHE to stroke and edge and goon more than anything. But I want to torment you a little with that today...mindfuck you into a deeper state of arousal, by keeping you locked up in your cock cage for at least some, if not most, of this clip. Feel the effects that rush has on the rest of your body, and indulge in a little anal play if you need relief especially badly. Otherwise, wait to see if you can master the challenge I have in store for you at the end. You'll need your chastity device to hand

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 341 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 01:10 AM #102438
Модератор

Модератор

In life, there are winners, and there are losers. People for whom everything seems to go right, paths of opportunity opened for them, cloaked in abundance and success. Pretty people, like me. It's no coincidence I ended up this way. I'm intelligent, I work hard, I'm naturally confident and I just ooze sexuality, and today I'll have no qualms about really rubbing it in your face. Enjoy a nice little masturbation humiliation session for your bratty Goddess, as I detail all the ways in which I'm a winner, and all the ways you measure up as the biggest fucking loser around.

Duration: 12 min 49 s
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 01:15 AM #102439
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to turn off your brain now. Don't think, just buy. Don't think, just get high. Pop and stroke, pop and worship, pop and surrender. All it takes is a few hits to empty out your mind, but I'm going to feed your nose so much more than that. The stimulating vapor is pumping through your bloodstream, straight to your brain, and right down to your ever hardening cock. The confusion, the coerced Loaded, the stupid stupor. It makes every jerk so impossibly intense. It's an amyl nitrate hallucination, a perfect brainless bliss. Sniff and jerk, pop and stroke. It'll make it so easy to give in.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 878 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 01:17 AM #102440
Модератор

Модератор

It's that time for your check up and your doctor explains his nurse needs to make a house call. Your nurse shows up, but not for what you thought. I instruct you to get out what you love to sniff, drink or smoke. You're so stressed you need a little help from your nurse to relax.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 29 min 59 s
Size: 704 MiB
Download From AnzFile