Old 11-06-2019, 04:58 AM #102581
Модератор

Модератор

I'm sure you remember this pathetic born loser in the video because he was one of my most salled slave ever. Now I give you some inside infos and you 'll understand why so unique this clip. Of course I never paid my slaves for clips because serving me is a big honor of them but they get a 'wishing day" from me in every month when I make one of their fantasies come true. This retarded loser wanna feel himself like a real man once in his pathetic life so he wants a hot striptease from me! Of course I don't give him striptease like the real men deserve but I'm his owner so I make the rules. I handcuff his hands behind his back ,put on music and let's the fun begin! I make a super hot striptease while I humiliate this bitchboy in many ways. I slap him in the face,I spit in his mouth and face ,smother him by my ass etc etc while I laugh at him mockingly.
Models: Magyar Mistress Mira

Duration: 15 min 33 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 258 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 05:00 AM #102582
Модератор

Модератор

I know all about your weird little Blackmail-Fantasy fetish. I saw the emails between you and your online friend. It's adorable how she's helping you enact your Blackmail-Fantasy fantasy fetish without any REAL risk. But you're getting burnt out. The rush is fading between you and your online friend because what you need is the real deal. Real Blackmail-Fantasy with REAL risks. I can give you that. Should you choose to accept my offer, I will give you the ride of your life. You can decline my offer without any risk of negative consequences. I will dump and delete every weird photo and video of you and pretend like I never saw anything. You have my word. But if you decide you want to play...buckle up.
Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 498 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 05:03 AM #102583
Модератор

Модератор

THIS IS A CUSTOM VIDEO - THE STORYLINE WAS DIRECTED BY THE PURCHASER - NO NAMES WERE USED THROUGHOUT

THE STORY:

I'm the new Secretary intern, some guy from the Laboratory asks if I can help him pick something up from his home for the work. Since I'm new and want to keep the job I want to see the special project he's been working on. I found out that it's a substance that that makes every woman who sees his dick, irresistibly attract to him. That's enough for me, he creeps me out and I start to leave. Then he whips his cock out... The moment I see it, I can't resist it, the substance worked. I ask if I can touch his fantastic cock. He allows me to touch it, with no hesitation I do so but I want more so I ask if I can lick it then I start to lick it. Then I want to put it in my mouth. He tells me that I have to strip naked, remove all my clothes. With no hesitation I do obediently. Then I start giving a blow job. Suddenly he errupts in my mouth and face with a unrealistically huge load. I'm assuming that must be a side effect, I play with the cum. Then I start again with the blowjob, which turns into a gaging deep-throat. Not long after that he shots another even bigger load. It seems it gets more every time. Every time the cum seems to increase the effect the cock has on me increases even more, I'm so turned on by him. I rub the cum over my face and body, licking the cum from my fingers. I beg him to fuck my pussy. He keeps making me beg then caves in and fucks my pussy on my back with my legs spread. After some fucking and orgasms he fills me up with an unnatural huge load, he cums so much in my pussy and then even when he pulls out he doesn't stop cumming so I get a huge load on my stomach and tits. I am now even hornier, I masturbate my cum filled pussy with my fingers making very sloppy sounds. Whilst I masturbate I beg him for more I need so much much more as I'll do every thing he says. I present him my ass and beg him to fill that hole too. After some begging he starts fucking my ass. Then he comes again in my ass, so much cum! It's incredible.. his invention worked.. it made me cock hungry, cum hungry and just a general slut. Check it out and see what I get up to with the Sex Mad Scientist.

This Video Contains: Creampies. Blow Jobs, Facials, Anal, Role-play, POV Sex
Models: KimberleyJx

Duration: 21 min 58 s
Size: 3.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 05:04 AM #102584
Модератор

Модератор

My little Step-Brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my Step-Brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little brother's friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the poor helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky littlebrother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little brother's friend is behind me, watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little is going to get exactly what he wants. Its a blowjob Blackmail-Fantasy. (Edited â€" Clips4sale compliant)
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 05:04 AM #102585
Модератор

Модератор

You are now considered a man by your step Step-Mom and Step-Dad, your step Step-Mom has sexual needs 3-4 times a day and your Step-Dad cannot do it alone. it is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step Step-Mom anytime that you want or she desires. dont worry this will be the family secret, and you are not to tell any of your friends. you have been checking out your step Step-Mom for years, masturbating thinking of her. she leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. your Step-Dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. it totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your Step-Dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. she loves it, Yelping fuck me, fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! she loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner.
she goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes, and its time to fuck again. this time you get to be behind her, she continues to talk to your Step-Dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your Step-Dad and to keep fucking her hard. this time you get to cum inside of her......
after movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your Step-Dad as if nothing is going on. she has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. she speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of Step-Daddy.
Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 05:04 AM #102586
Модератор

Модератор

You've been jerking off for years, almost your entire life, lol what a pervert! The problem with masturbating so much is that it's made you need more and more twisted things to get you going. If it isn't super kinky you just can't cum nearly as hard! That's where these Aroma come in...they make jacking off feel euphoric once again, don't they? Just like masturbating felt that first time you ever wrapped your hand around your cock.
And what's better than sniffing Aroma alone? Watching and listening to Me instruct you on HOW to jerk off and sniff Aroma, DUH! How can you ever resist Me and My instructions when I wear something so sexy like this? You can't!
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 05:11 AM #102587
Модератор

Модератор

Happy St Patrick's Day! We are going to get this party started so before you start this clip I demand you get some Ach.0hol it's of and Aroma. OK My little Aroma slut, obey My every demand and we will have some fun, because you're going to loose your mind for Me. you love obeying Me don't you, My little Aroma bitch. Do you have what it takes to be My int0x slut? As you get dizzy and begin losing your mind you will fall into My voice and obey My demands, tributes after tributes. you will obey and feel the rush as you please Me, your Princess! If your a very good Aroma slut I will allow you spit on your hand and jerk your cock, as long as you cum precisely on My demand after your cum countdown.
Models: spoilt Princess G

Duration: 20 min 50 s
Size: 755 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 05:12 AM #102588
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy to drain you, in fact it's laughable just how effortless it is.
I have to do nothing, just be me. Just existing makes you pay. You look at my hot, tight body and that bulge throbs and you know you must make huge financial sacrifices and pay my pretty self any amount of money you can get your grubby hands on.
You mean nothing to me. And that is why you pay me. You are addicted to the true humiliation of paying me for absolutely nothing. Seeing a young, undeserving mean bitch get richer, whilst hard working, deserving men get poorer. There are millions of you participating in this cruel irony. Even if you found the strength to stop paying me, there are countless other pay-bots ensuring I get richer and richer. I love taking it all and that's exactly what you will do today.
Pay up BITCH...this addiction's never going to end.
USE MARKUP CODES AT CHECKOUT:
Loser4Jasmine
Addict4Jasmine
JasminesLoser
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 05:12 AM #102589
Модератор

Модератор

As I tease you with my strong, thick powerful legs you are to remain there like a good boy, doing only as I say when I say. While showing off how strong my thick quads are and sexy svelte calves you will be hypn0tized. So sit back and enjoy. *This was a custom. Name occasionally used throughout.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 49 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 57.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 05:17 AM #102590
Модератор

Модератор

Step-Daddy.. Princess knows you want to cum... I'll help you Step-Daddy... You know I'm going to tease the cum out of you though Step-Daddy... Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 3 min 51 s
Size: 448 MiB
Download From AnzFile