Old 11-08-2019, 03:11 AM #103291
Модератор

Модератор

You are weak to my Shiny body... shiny makes you my slave... Shiny makes you hard... Shiny makes your cock twitch. You cannot resist my Shiny trance
I will put you into a deep hypnotic state, you will sink deeper and deeper, mesmesised by my glittering crystals.
Nothing else will matter... except complete servitude.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 11 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 926 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 03:11 AM #103292
Модератор

Модератор

Thats you or you wouldn't be here. You know you're a little bitch boy jerk junkie that can't get enough of me. You're my little loser that loves to beat it to girls that are WAY out of your league. I'm going to be teasing and bratty during this session at the same time. You'll be falling in love and surrendering yourself to my superiority while jerking. Don't be surprised if there is a mind fuck or two in this clip. You can't be my bitch boy without getting teased and taunted.

Consists of: Soft humiliation, femdom, female domination, goddess worship, sensual brat, bratty goddess, giggling, joi, jerk off instruction, jerk junkie, jerk humiliation, tit worship, body worship, ass worship, cock tease, sub training, slave training,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 3 min 11 s
Size: 158 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 03:20 AM #103293
Модератор

Модератор

There isn't a single possibility that you could handle losing your virginity to me. I'm going to have you imagine multiple scenarios of what would happen; and, I guarantee in every single one you would fail and cum before fucking me. Just test yourself and see what you think. Once you hear and see me teasing you while describing every possible situation, you will believe me. You will completely agree that you couldn't handle me. But don't worry all the while I will be teasing you to cum for my body today. You're going to dedicate your virginity to me as it should be.

Consists of: VIRGIN DOMINATION, COCK TEASE, VIRGIN HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, MIND FUCK, VIRGIN FANTASY, MENTAL DOMINATION, CUM CONTROL ORGASM CONTROL, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE TRAINING,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 03:21 AM #103294
Модератор

Модератор

I'm so hot that I don't even have to try. No high heels today. No sexy dress. But I'm still drop **** gorgeous. My tits, my ass, my legs. Perfection. My cute almost sweet voice and laugh can be so deceiving. You start to think that I may be nice to you. That I'll let you stroke to me with ease. And now you're getting hard. Your cock is throbbing. You're dying to yank on that cock just looking at how amazing I am. Knowing you'll never get a hot girl like me. So you'll do it won't you? You'll do as I say. Just to make me laugh. Just to please me. Even as doubt floods your mind. Then you see my tits. You grow weaker. You're so weak for me. You can't resist. You'll do it for this hot ass. You'll do it because you're a pathetic loser. You like being called my loser. But ultimately you'll do it because you can't say no
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 03:26 AM #103295
Модератор

Модератор

Open those p0ppers and wrap your hand around your cock. Keep sniffing and stroking for your Princess like a good, submissive slave. You can't get enough of inhaling p0ppers or worshiping Me. You keep coming back for more and more and more. You will be forever sniffing and stroking like the owned puppet you are.
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 8 min 37 s
Size: 191 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 03:27 AM #103296
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to be a naughty boy for me today. A naughty boy that does everything that I tell you to. I want you to get your cock out and stroke it for me. Stroke it while you enjoy the view of my tight hot ass in this sexy crotchless fishnet outfit. Enjoy yourself and realize that I am going to allow you to cum. I'll even encourage you to. Maybe even twice. But what I'll have you do with that cum is the fun part. You're happy to be my dirty little slut to please me aren't you?

Fetishes: Cum Eating Instructions, Prostate Massage, Anal, CEI, Femdom, Female Domination, Femdom POV

SpoilChristina.com
EroticGoddessChristina.com
Twitter @EroticGoddessXX
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 12 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 03:32 AM #103297
Модератор

Модератор

Do you trust your neighbours???Take a look inside the love affairs of your closet ones.Two gorgeous girls and their shrinking fantasies come true.19 MINS. FOR ONLY 11,99!!!!VORE - INSERTION - NIPPLES
Models: scottwill

Duration: 19 min 32 s
Size: 570 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 03:33 AM #103298
Модератор

Модератор

Most guys are getting to see & play with some titties for Valentines day, but do you think you're going to? Hell no! You're My little loser that will be at home, alone, jerking off to NO titty humiliation! You know you don't deserve to see titties...you silly loser boy!

Add a mark UP code to your order to show I'm worth more!:
10% - PAY MORE
25% - LOSER FEE!
40% - WEBSITES CUT
50% - SMALL PENIS TAX
75% - PAY ALOT
100% - LOVE ANIKA
500% - Intox-Fantasy
1000% - BIG SHOT
Models: AnikaFall

Duration: 7 min 16 s
Size: 519 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 03:34 AM #103299
Модератор

Модератор

You know what I am don't you? I'm a gold digger. I don't care about anything but your money. I'll do whatever it takes to drain your wallet dry. Don't be foolish and think that I care about you in any kind of way. You're not special, all I'm doing is using you for your money. All I have to do is say "give it to me" and you'll spend everything on me won't you? I make men like you weaker and weaker until you're drained dry. I'm not much of a giver, but I love to take. I'm going to take everything you got. I'm not done with you until I am swimming in ca$h. Spend on me. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 8 min 47 s
Size: 330 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 03:35 AM #103300
Модератор

Модератор

Addicted to me and addicted to p0ppers is only going to end one way. You crave that euphoric feeling, desperately aching for control. With each hit you know you are only pushing yourself deeper into that black hole of addiction.
You can't resist me you try so hard not to lose yourself but my curves and those akyl nitrates lure you in. Your mine, you want to be toyed with, you want to be destroyed and you want to surrender every part of you. It feels good to get your fix, it feels amazing to be controlled and nothing else matters when your head is fuzzy and all you can hear is my alluring voice. Through the haze you see my beauty and are besotted, you want to submit to me in every way possible. Feeling woozy and extremely horny, you are at my mercy and there is nothing you can do. I have this hold of you and you don't know how but it feels good and you never want it to end.
Get your fix addict.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 221 MiB
Download From AnzFile