Old 11-08-2019, 04:40 AM #103331
Модератор

Модератор

Admit it, you LOVE giving yourself a facial for Me. The stroking, the worshiping and the fact that I am going to make you eat it all up. How will I make you? That's half the excitement.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 22 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 521 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 04:41 AM #103332
Модератор

Модератор

Medical students Gabi and Ziggy are performing their final exam at nursing school. Unfortunately, there are no practice patients left and they're going to have to complete their final exam on each other
Models: anatomik

Duration: 43 min 55 s
Size: 3.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 04:43 AM #103333
Модератор

Модератор

You look a little nervous… a little un-well actually. I think you need something specific today, not just your average jerk off instruction clip. I think you need your own personal remedy. That's it! I think you need to eat your own cum today! It's going to make you feel ALLLL better. You've been fantasizing about it eating your cum for Me, for SO LONG now. Well, it's finally time you do it. Once you finally do it, you're going to feel so much better.. you'll feel like a million bucks! I always know what's best for you, ALWAYS! And don't you DARE even think about backing out! Flip those legs over your head and take your medicine, bitch! Get all that cum out, and then pat yourself on the back for FINALLY eating your own cum FOR ME!
**Use code “loserspay50” for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 34 s
Size: 522 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 04:44 AM #103334
Модератор

Модератор

These Goddesses have GREAT BOOBS! When there on TV, and thousands of YOU submissive UK males watch, they know there sheer bodies make you drool at the very sight of therm. For all you boob junkies YOUR obsession with there busts goes even deeper. For with you LOSERS, it triggers your need to be humiliated, YOUR need to press the self destruct button and SPLURGE AWAY all of your cash.
Try as you may to resist and deny it but, you cannot escape the simple truth, You are hooked, transfixed and bound to your CRIPPLING ADDICTION, As you stare on in amazement at Goddess Jasmine and Lady Nina's perfect cleavage, you will fall even deeper into a trance. You will become there drooling pay zombie, do WHATEVER each tells you to without question or thought. Beginning with buying them gifts and spending your money as they want and choose... spa days, hair days, even holidays, get the idea? GOOD! Get spending LOSERS!
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 04:45 AM #103335
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Gwen - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 13 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 04:46 AM #103336
Модератор

Модератор

Black and white are the main colors here, besides my perfect pink rosebud. I use 4 toys to open my perfect little butthole open for you so that you can see inside. I push out and prolapse many times, as well as touch and play with my rosebud
Models: MissEllie

Duration: 17 min 9 s
Size: 752 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 04:47 AM #103337
Модератор

Модератор

Why are you so obsessed with me? Don't you have a real woman â€" in the real world â€" waiting for you at home? Because as far as it concerns you, I'm a virtual girl. You'll never touch me, get near me â€" I exist solely in your virtual world. I don't let pathetic men like you into my life. You're wasting your marriage, your only shot at a woman ever loving you. You're cheating on the only woman who has EVER loved you. She is a weak and pathetic woman, nonetheless, for having the capacity to love you. But again, this is your only shot. You're weak for me. You can't even get hard without thinking about me, seeing my body, my perfect face, listening to the sound of my hypnotic voice. Nothing else gets you hard. Certainly not your wife. What would she say if she found out about me? Hm? That you spend your hard earned ca$h on me... jerking it to me... while you haven't fucked her in god knows how long. You'd lick the dirt off my shoes while you don't even lick your wife's pussy. What a terrible thing you are. And for what? You mean absolutely nothing to me.
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Size: 671 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 04:50 AM #103338
Модератор

Модератор

Danielle knows that I can't get enough of her, so she wants complete control of me and demands that I start jerking my cock to her tits and ass she then demands that I get on the floor where I belong and jerk to the vision of perfection above me. Then she pulls down her panties and demands that I lick her ass- telling me to stroke and lick, riding my face. When it is time to she tells me that for being a good servant I can come all over her tits.
Danielle Maye xXx
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 9 min 17 s
Size: 913 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 04:52 AM #103339
Модератор

Модератор

You've got 6 luscious minutes with my tits and I'm going to make sure you drown in them. This is a quick cock control assignment that makes you pace your strokes with each button I undo. You're going to be increasing that tempo with each minute and I waste no time gearing you up for a fast, explosive finish. All you need is my amazing breasts..
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 5 min 51 s
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 04:53 AM #103340
Модератор

Модератор

Hi little sissy, I've set out a few things for you. I do love getting to know my little sissies. I'd like to know what kind of sissy you really are. If you could choose from all of these things, what would you pick? What kind of sissy are you? Are you a really slutty, nasty one? Are you a pink and frilly one and sweet sissy? Do you love stockings and garters, or are you more of a latex girl? This is your mistress guiding you. No humiliation or Coerced fem. Your Mistress Kim will show you what She likes to wear, then we will start your training... I want to torment you into devotion For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me, here are your markup codes. Guests: 100% Markup use code: GiveToMzKim 500% Markup use code: SpoilMzKim 1000% Markup use code: MzKimExtra Members: 100% Markup use code: GiveInToMzKim 500% Markup use code: PayMzKim 1000% Markup use code: 1000MzKim
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile