Old 11-09-2019, 05:36 AM #103951
Модератор

Модератор

An intense, realistic small penis humiliation experience. Imagine going home with a beautiful Goddess who is patient enough to try to have sex despite discovering your horrifically small cock. She tries & tries, but she's finally so sexually frustrated & angry that you're unable to please her that she spouts off in a stream of verbal humiliation then kicks you out of her house.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 05:38 AM #103952
Модератор

Модератор

(NOT A RIPOFF). Only the real daddies will be able to see the ASS WINK, juicy pussy tease and tit slips within this clip . I love doing yoga while almost nude especially when I wear a sexy g-string, and put it between my pussy. Bending over and letting my asshole relax feels so good. Wouldn't you just love to anally penetrate me while I was face down ass up while I do yoga? Can you handle me bouncing my juicy booty and pussy all in your face all while rubbing my pussy? Find out by buying this Bootyful clip .**Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 13 min 20 s
Size: 1.89 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 05:40 AM #103953
Модератор

Модератор

Lips of a goddess; and no, not the ones on my perfect face…my shiny pussy lips is what I'm talking about. You're going to bow before this cameltoe and worship the queen you crave to serve. My shiny pussy is going to blow your mind and bring you to your knees for the rest of eternity. You can't compare to such a supreme being,. So today your going o pronounce your inferiority to my perfect shiny pussy!

Consists of: Pussy Worship, Cameltoe, Shiny fetish, Shiny Pussy Worship, FemDom, Female Domination, Body Worship, Long Legs, leggings, Leggings fetish, Shiny Clothing, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Slave training, submissive slave, body parts worship, Goddess Worship, Tease Goddess, Cock Tease, Mind Fuck,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 3 min 38 s
Size: 260 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 05:42 AM #103954
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM (no name): It's time we had a talk, I say as I enter your office & shut the door behind me. Everyone here thinks you're Mr Wonderful, but I know your secret: I know that you're a pervert. I've caught you many times, trying to look up my skirt or down my blouse. Even in the meeting this morning. I noticed that you have to leave the room after peeking, and this morning was no exception. So I followed you out of the meeting & saw you go into the bathroom. I heard you moaning as you masturbated thinking of me.
You are now completely at my mercy. If you don't do as I say, I will tell everyone in the office about your perversions. I smile at your shock of being discovered, and tell you that you're going to jerk off right here in your office. You'll do it or I'll open your door & show everyone that giant boner tenting your pants.
I keep teasing & taunting you, showing off my pantied & pantyhosed pussy & ass, and tell you that you're going to fetch my coffee, make my copies, and give me the best clients. Best of all, you're going to be my new pussy licker. In the bathroom at work, you'll lick my pussy until I'm satisfied. If you're lucky, I'll let you jerk off on your knees in front of me. Then I tell you to kneel right now and jerk off. I make you kiss my pussy & ass.
As you cum uncontrollably, I am surprised by the Coerce of my ejaculation. You're quite a wanker. I tell me to lick my sperm up from the floor. We cannot have any colleagues stepping into a big pool of cum in the office! I put my skirt back on & inform you that your new job will start tomorrow.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 680 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 05:43 AM #103955
Модератор

Модератор

I know your deepest desires.. i know your 50 perversions.. Do you only love my face covered by the nylon mask? The truth is you love my tongue full of spit searching you throught my nylon mask. Every time you see my spitty tongue and sometime the spit overpass the nylon mask your cock become hard and harder. Isn't so sexy and perverse my face? You can' resist at my command to cum for my tongue.
ENGLISH SPOKEN
BUY NOW to experience: nylon encasement, jerk off, spit
Models: Goddess Hilary Blaze

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Size: 282 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 05:44 AM #103956
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as i shake my juicy fat ass, you see how meaty it is as it bounces up and down pulling you in.
Models: Indulge Lillian

Duration: 4 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 05:45 AM #103957
Модератор

Модератор

Good little pets cum however I ask them to, so follow along as I direct you to jerk off and ruin your first orgasm, then show you how I want you to play with your own cum to entertain me. If you're good, you'll be allowed to REALLY cum while watching me get messy with sticky cum lube, but remember - whatever mess you make, you'll have to clean up.
Models: Nina Chrome

Duration: 11 min 54 s
Size: 691 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 05:46 AM #103958
Модератор

Модератор

[Custom, no name] Following School Jock or Sissy Slut? I felt a little bad about how hard I humiliated you, so I thought I'd give you another chance to date me. But then I asked around the girls and I found out that, not only do you have a clit dick, but you're a premature ejaculator too! This is your one big shot to fuck me, but if you can't pass my little challenge without busting too soon, then you're gonna end up in a very humiliating position, covered in cum and destined to be my sissy slave forever.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Size: 939 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 05:47 AM #103959
Модератор

Модератор

I hope you're hungry because we're going to prepare you a snack. Nutritious and full of protein. You'll have to do most of the work, I'll provide you with a recipe and inspiration though. Make sure you have two pieces of toast ready, then look into my deep cleavage as I tease you with my big natural tits, and jerk your cock as I tell you to. Big or small, it doesn't matter. Jerk to my beautiful titties and let my cum countdown help you prepare a yummy snack.
Good boys will use the code YesMissAlisandra at the checkout to pay double.
Losers and virgins should use DoubleForLosers or VirginsPayDouble. LoveBigTits = 50% iLoveAss = 50%LosersPayExtra = 50% HumanATM4U = 200% WalkingWallet5= 500% RuinMe5 or All4MissA = 1000%
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 325 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 05:47 AM #103960
Модератор

Модератор

You want to see how the user spins so run with me? Well sure everyone walks differently, but in this user it was very cool. He wanted to enjoy two girls blindfolded and thus stimulate all the senses. And as he suggested was revealed when I took off his pants. But as the friend was like a one. Geil I spoil only his cock with her mouth and then I'll sit on him and ride him. He still got the second pussy to fuck and was cool as he could not keep it long and squirts us two on the ass. And he can enjoy it visually. How about your idea of ??a hot and gorgeous user rotation?
Models: DirtyTina

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Size: 819 MiB
Download From AnzFile