Old 11-09-2019, 06:32 AM #103981
Модератор

Модератор

Did you miss me and my leather covered ass, ****? You must be so backed up with that cow of a wife always turning you off...that's why I'm here. I'm going to give you the best sex you've ever had and your pathetic wife is going to witness it. Sit down, bitch. And don't you dare look away. Watch as the love of your life goes mad with lust...for me.
Ohhh! Oh my God, baby...your cock feels perfect in my pussy. Finally, you get to fuck a woman that actually deserves you. Did you hear that, you ugly whore? You're beneath us. In fact, you should crawl over here and kiss our feet while we fuck! That's where you belong after all. While you're back there, kiss my perfect ass.
Now get up and watch your husband dump his seed into my pussy. He's disgracing your marriage for the best lay of his life. Ooooh yes ****! Sooo much cum...it's no wonder you can't get off around such a boring, disgusting 'wife.' Don't worry, I'll be moving in so we can fuck whenever you want. I'll have your **** too, but your wife will raise it while you and I spend all of her money.
Fantasy includes: home wrecker, cuckolding, virtual sex, female domination, leather fetish, gloves, virtual creampie, wife humiliation, riding, pov kissing
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 17 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 06:33 AM #103982
Модератор

Модератор

Undoubtably fantasising over me in this PVC skirt. I want you down you your knees at pussy height. Im going to make you really enjoy me in this skirt today. Worshipping me with your strokes. Adoring every inch of me. Dribbling from your mouth and dick, totally weak for me, at my disposal. I know exactly what your hoping for today loser, will you get the outcome you want? Only one way to find out....
Use mark up WEAKAF @ checkout to please me.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 06:35 AM #103983
Модератор

Модератор

Pose before him in the new Apron.
But he has only one in mind.
Clear slide with my cunt on his Dick.
And then he fucks me right through deep he squirts his hot seed into my pussy.
Models: Hot_Milf

Duration: 8 min 33 s
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 06:37 AM #103984
Модератор

Модератор

There's no use in pretending anymore. Keeping her around has become more and more unbearable every day. You close your eyes during sex so you can imagine me and actually get relief from your life with that cunt. So what are you waiting for? Let's get rid of her!
Models: Princess Breanna

Duration: 11 min 13 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 06:40 AM #103985
Модератор

Модератор

you are so weak for our perfect bodies aren't you? look at us, our curves. you've been looking forward to this for so long haven't you? this is the highlight of your whole life, coming to this moment. Us both in front of you instructing you.
Wen want you to stroke for us...touch that cock. Stroke to these tits. Slowly...up and down. Look at our soft natural tits...
We make you so hard...you are weaker and weaker every second, you want to do this for us. Nothing compares to stroking for us....
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 10 min 49 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 06:44 AM #103986
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Size: 483 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 06:49 AM #103987
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration:
Resolution: 2949 x 1 357
Format: JPEG
Size: 1.35 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 06:53 AM #103988
Модератор

Модератор

You met this girl on Tinder & things are going exactly as planned. Of course she came home with you. All those bitches on Tinder are sluts who can't wait to get your dick. She's riding you hard, her cleavage bouncing in your face, but you're starting to feel a little sick. She looks concerned & asks if you want her to continue. You brush off the lightheaded feeling & tell her to keep riding. You're going to cum no matter what. You DID spend $20 on drinks for this slut before she bought you one. She keeps riding, but you realize that it's getting harder to move. "Oh? Well, I must've put too much in your drink. I dosed you, but I guess I misjudged your weight."
YOU dosed ME?, you think. You can't believe this bitch dru.gged you. "Are you sure you want me to stop? Your cock is still hard," she asks. She pulls out a syringe & warns you that it's much better if you go out with an orgasm. She starts riding again while taunting you about how she's going to shove the needle right into your neck & there's nothing you can do about it. She jabs the syringe into your neck & you know you're a goner. The crazy bitch orgasms on your cock while you take your last breath.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Size: 522 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 06:53 AM #103989
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring: Lauren Phillips Olivia, Lauren & Laz pulled off the perfect heist & secured the jewels. Once back at the hotel room, Laz assures the ladies that he has a guy who will fence the merchandise for them, and the ladies' suspicions are confirmed: Laz intends to rip them off. Laz was bragging to one of his friends about how he was going to take all the money from the heist, and Olivia overheard the conversation. The two women decided to go through with the caper anyway, as Laz is the one who can crack a safe. Olivia & Lauren distracted the guards, and everything went according to the plan. Now that they know Laz is a liar, they decide they have to get rid of him. The convince him they want to celebrate their big score with a juicy threesome, and Laz is all too eager to participate. The women fuck him silly. But when Laz decides to get rough with Olivia, she redirects his aggression to Lauren who doesn't seem to mind taking it rough. He fucks her from behind, orders her around, and just generally treats the women like they're dumb fuck toys. But they don't mind because they know what he has coming to him. When Laz is getting close to cumming, Olivia proposes that they engage in some erotic breath restriction. It takes some convincing, but once the ladies are bouncing on his cock, he's eager to take a risk. The first few times the plastic bag stays on for only a few seconds, but as he approaches orgasm, they leave the bag on longer & longer, weakening him & preventing his from resisting. Finally they reveal that they knew his plan was to cut them out of the profits, and they're not going to allow him to do that. He must be eliminated. Olivia pulls the bag tight & holds on as she rides Laz & he cums hard inside her. Worn out from all the excitement & lack of oxygen, Laz cannot fight the women & the last thing he ever sees is two foxy redheads staring down & smiling.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 21 min 1 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 06:55 AM #103990
Модератор

Модератор

Tammie Madison is your older Step-sister, a college student who is sexually accomplished. You are her younger Step-brother and are about to leave for college. The rumor mill has it that you are still a virgin, is it true? What kind of big Step-sister would Tammie be is she let you leave for college as a virgin? Tammie gives you a parting gift, taking you in her mouth and sucking you hard. She then strips for you and asks if you are ready to lose your virginity to her. She rides you reverse cowgirl and cowgirl. She cums hard and orders you to stop before you cum. You can't stop though, the pussy of your older Step-sister feels too good! You explode deep inside your Step-sister, filling her with a thick, sticky creampie. Tammie is shocked and worried. What if you have just impregnated your Step-sister?

this clip was made with drl productions.
Models: Tammie Madison's Kinks

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Size: 819 MiB
Download From AnzFile