Duration: 4 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 404 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 10:57 AM #104442
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Amber uses her pussy to tease and torment her cuckold chastity slave. The only way she lets his cock near her pussy is when he is restrained, with his cock locked away in chastity. Amber rubs her warm pussy over his steel cock cage, taunting him with her moist cunt. Her pussy is so close, so close she could slip it right in her tight pussy.... but she likes to see him suffer. The poor cuck is so horny and frustrated, and she is determined to give him blue balls while his cock is locked away. Amber wants his chastity sentence to be as uncomfortable as possible. When she teases his cock to the point that it is bulging against the bars, she begins to lick and stroke it, making him desperate for a release. His balls ache to cum and his cock drips at the slightest touch of her pussy. She taunts him with the pussy that other men get to enjoy while he is locked away tight in chastity. Amber is a cruel cock tease; she loves to see slaves suffer with sexual frustration.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 11:03 AM #104443
Модератор

Модератор

Mia shows Cali how her cow will be teased to increase productivity. Mia sits on the cow's face. Cali knows that facesitting is one of her former sugar daddy's fetishes. It will help him produce valuable pre cum now that he is her cow. Cali wants to be assured that all the money earned by her cow will be direct deposited into her bank account, minus the teaser's forty percent cut of course. Mia assures Cali that it will. Cow's earnings are always direct deposited to their Princess' accounts. Cali wants to encourage her cow to be a top earner. She warms its balls with her breath while Mia smothers him in her ass. The cow moans. "His moaning is the sound of you making money!" Mia remarks to Cali. The cow asks how much longer it will have to stay in the machine today. Cali reminds the cow that it will have to get used to long edging shifts. Being a cow is for the rest of his life! The new cow begs to cum. Mia reminds the cow that it will never cum. Just because its shift is done for the day doesn't mean it gets to cum. At the end of the shift the cow will have to go into its spiked chastity and rest. Cali and Mia put their feet up and relax. They use the cow to worship their feet. They remind the cow that all the Teasers are super-hot. This should really be a dream come true for him. "I have to cum. I have to cum. Please. Please!" The cow begs. Cali stifles her cow's cries by putting her foot in its mouth. "Pleases don't buy clothes. Pleases don't put Cali through college." Mia reminds the selfish cow. Cali leaves to see her boyfriend. She doesn't like to keep him waiting. Cali's cow is left alone with Mia. (9:30 long)
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 11:05 AM #104444
Модератор

Модератор

Default Charlotte Stokely - iwantclips

Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 3 min 38 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 29.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 11:05 AM #104445
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: FOOT FETISH - HOMEWRECKER - JOI - JERK OFF INSTRUCTION - MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT SLAVERY - BAREFOOT - POV FOOT WORSHIP - OIL FETISH - CUM COUNTDOWN - TOE SPREADING - SOLES Custom video request: The ultimate homewrecking foot fetish video ! With oiled feet and showing mainly your soles up close, and spreading your toes, but with your beautiful face well visible too. You say that from now on, my cock only pleasures to your feet, not a single drop of cum will ever come out unless my eyes are staring at your feet. You say that my cock will only crave my feet and that having sex with my wife will quickly become impossible. Say that you want your feet to be the only thing i jerk off to, that you want them to become my entire sex life. To begin, you say you're going to drain my cock twice, so that there isnt a single drop of cum left for my wife. Say that every time my wife asks for sex to wait for her to go to bed that I must watch this video. You laugh at how I am descending into total foot slavery and how much you enjoy it. The first countdown is at 5 minutes and the second countdown in the end. For the 2nd countdown you have your hand inside your panties and make it look like youre pleasuring your self, saying how my enslavement turns you on, moaning with pleasure......Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 742 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 11:06 AM #104446
Модератор

Модератор

ROXIE loves that you get off to her FEET and nothing turns her on more than knowing she can pose her sexy little SIZE 5 FEET for you and get you off. ROXIE wants you to JERK for her today as she holds her FEET in the air right up in your face, giving you a good look at her WRINKLES and SOLES as she ENCOURAGES you to JERK OFF. ROXIE knows you might CUM quick from her sexy FEET and gives you 3 countdowns during this clip. Pick the count down you want to CUM to or CUM for ROXIE on all 3 counts!!!
Models: Roxie Rae

Duration: 10 min 28 s
Size: 240 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 11:08 AM #104447
Модератор

Модератор

The intensity of this clip is sure to overwhelm you, little one. My perfect face and lips right up close on your screen, whispering in your ear, caressing your mind. My graceful hands, long nails, moving back and forth, drawing your gaze wherever I want, seducing and enthralling you. Listen and watch, listen and obey. Yes. SUBMIT. Come to Princess. Let go. Give in. You're obsessed with Me. You LOVE Me. Yes. SUBMIT. Sacrifice for Me. Amuse Me. Humiliate yourself for Princess. Yes. SUBMIT. You are My pet. My plaything. My piggybank. My slave. I win and you lose. I WIN, and you LOSE. You are Mine. Say yes, Princess. Yes. SUBMIT. Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below .. 25% - RipME 50% - PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000% - financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 666 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 11:15 AM #104448
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to hurt for Me today, and rest assured - you will hurt. You'll whimper, and moan, and even beg . but you'll be begging for more instead of begging for mercy. I know that you boys like a little something more than your garden varied JOI. I know that a little bit of edging, a little bit of red light green light JOI isn't going to do anything for you. That's why you CBT enthusiasts are My favourites - I can do anything I want to you, and you'll still crave more. I've missed this - I've missed hurting you boys, teasing you with My tits whilst I lay the foundation for bruised skin.
Models: Ruby Rousson

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 340 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 11:17 AM #104449
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 80.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 11:21 AM #104450
Модератор

Модератор

Tammie Madison is your older Step-sister, a college student who is sexually accomplished. You are her younger Step-brother and are about to leave for college. The rumor mill has it that you are still a virgin, is it true? What kind of big Step-sister would Tammie be is she let you leave for college as a virgin? Tammie gives you a parting gift, taking you in her mouth and sucking you hard. She then strips for you and asks if you are ready to lose your virginity to her. She rides you reverse cowgirl and cowgirl. She cums hard and orders you to stop before you cum. You can't stop though, the pussy of your older Step-sister feels too good! You explode deep inside your Step-sister, filling her with a thick, sticky creampie. Tammie is shocked and worried. What if you have just impregnated your Step-sister?

this clip was made with drl productions.
Models: Tammie Madison's Kinks

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Size: 819 MiB
Download From AnzFile