Old 11-13-2019, 09:11 AM #105001
Модератор

Модератор

Your two hot step-aunts Stella Liberty and Melissa Jacobs just got back from a sweaty hot yoga class and our asses got such an incredible workout. We show them off to you and confront you for jerking off to our picture we found in your room. Thrilled by seeing you blush at the thought of being found out we tease you with our gorgeous round behinds and urge you to come closer and stare at them in person. Aren't they delicious and tasty? How about how incredible they look in just a thong??? Get over here you little **** and have a sniff of Step-Aunt Melissa's hot ass. Now do the same to Step-Aunt Stella. This may be your only chance! We tease you and make you pull out your dick and wank it to our asses while we tease and encourage you. Now come on our asses while we are still in the mood to play with you. And don't even dream of mentioning this to your step-mother!!!
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 252 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 09:15 AM #105002
Модератор

Модератор

Jade is in the living room waiting for her daughter Savannah. She wants to talk to Savannah because she has been out with her friends a lot lately and she wants to make sure Savannah is practicing safe sex. When Savannah comes home she sits on the couch next to her Step-Mom and It's not long after her Step-Mother starts talking that Savannah realizes her Step-Mom is trying to have "the talk" with her. Savannah assures her Step-Mom that she has nothing to worry about as far as boys are concerned because she actually likes girls more. Jade is very surprised because she had no idea that her daughter was a lesbian. Savannah even tells her Step-Mom that she's been having an affair with her best friend's Step-Mother because she likes older women. Jade is shocked and curious at the same time. She asks Savannah all kinds of questions about her affair. What happens next Jade is no way prepared for Savannah moves in close to her and begins to kiss her and feel her up. She tells her Step-Mom that she has wanted to be with her sexually for some time now. Jade moves away from her daughter and tells her that it is wrong. Savannah dismisses Jades objections and moves in on her Step-Mother. She Coerces Jade onto her back and begins to undress her. Jade tries to resist but Savannah is too strong. Savannah Coerces her mother's legs apart and begins to eat her pussy. Jade moans with forbidden lust as she and her daughter masturbate each other. Savannah gets behind her Step-Mom and imagines what it would be like to thrust a cock into her.
Models: Forbidden Lesbian Love

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 09:18 AM #105003
Модератор

Модератор

Every time you inhale another hit, you are getting dumber. I can literally see your IQ drop the weaker your get. You always take direction very well and this time I want you to listen closely. You can't help yourself, you are now conditioned to sniff to be able to have an orgasm. I will bring you to orgasm, but not before I tell you like it is.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 09:20 AM #105004
Модератор

Модератор

Miki and I are a devilish duo and we have a fun, little game for you to test your obedience to your two favourite, sensual femdom powerhouses. The rules are simple, when I'm speaking, you jerk furiously, and when Princess Miki is speaking, you keep your greedy hands off your throbbing cock.

This is where it gets really fun for us, seeing how desperate you get as we smile and take great pleasure in denying you. Then it's back to pumping again! Stop. And go. Pleasure for Eva. Frustration for Miki. We swap half way through then finish you off together when you're really getting close at the end.

We know you want to show us you're a good boy who can keep up with our rules, but there's an added incentive not to fuck up. You have to pay us $50 each if you jerk at the wrong time or cum too soon. So, you're already hard. Want to play?
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 17 min 19 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 09:21 AM #105005
Модератор

Модератор

Custom clip: No Names Used

Brace yourself for an experience, as I walk you through everything that is possible - the good and the bad - when it comes to serving Me and deepening your obsession, adoration and love for Me. This clip will trigger a strong sense of euphoria and extreme pleasure, but also very intense sensations of fear and helplessness.

I will first walk you through the root cause of your desire to serve - your inherent submissive nature - and explain to you that tributing Me, providing Me with b-mail info, and confessing your inner secrets will not only please Me, but will satisfy your true desires and instincts. Becoming My submissive is not just what you want, but what you need.

Through pleasing Me, you will find your own happiness, satisfaction and purpose. My pleasure and your pleasure are now connected. This should serve as your main motivation, but then, there's the other side of the coin: fear.

If you are scared of Me, you have every right to be. You have equipped Me with the power to ruin your life. You were seduced by the dangers of having your power stripped away, and now I completely control you.

If you upset Me, if you disappoint Me, I have the ability to ruin you. Not only through exposure or humiliation, but through creating a void that was once filled by Me, by disappearing from your life entirely. You have become hooked, and a life without Me is the greatest punishment of all.

But you should be motivated by My desire to be pleased, and your desire to please, not by fear. By scaring you, I am only reminding you of what could happen. Don't let it happen.

Continue on your path of making Princess happy.

Customer feedback:

Comment one: "Thank You for the custom clip Princess Miki. It was all I dreamed it could be and more. I can already feel it taking residence in my mind, ready to control me and ensure I remain a good boy for You forever." +$250 tribute

Comment two: "Good morning Princess. As I prepared to watch the clip for the second time, I had the overwhelming desire to do so on my knees, naked but for a chastity device (which I still have on), and looking up to you on the big screen. As I humbled myself before You and took Your words into my heart & mind... my only thoughts were that I should continue to make You happy in what ever ways I can. Your happiness is my happiness and I will obey You." +$250 tribute

Comment three: "Sorry to write again unprompted Princess, but I thought You'd like to hear about my third viewing. I really didn't expect it to be possible from an online/clip relationship (as opposed to real time), but I definitely fell into subspace the 3rd time around. There would be other factors involved (the 2 week abstinence, a couple of glasses of Having fun etc), but I was close to tears when it ended and I'm still quite emotional. I think if I watch again this evening I'll be crying for You"
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 27 min 39 s
Size: 1.99 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 09:31 AM #105006
Модератор

Модератор

A very shiny, long and teasing cum countdown.

Buy this WITH Stroke for My Shiny body, and follow My JOI instructions exactly before watching this clip.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 3 min 12 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 09:31 AM #105007
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to do something for my today. I want your weakness overtaking you. Don't deny your urges to slurp your cum. Accept the fact your desires and my words will make you do something naughty. You're weak for an orgasm. You will soon find your legs over your head. I don't want you chickening out. You will hear me start my countdown and you know you will unload your cum in your mouth.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 52 s
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 09:32 AM #105008
Модератор

Модератор

Three tasks you need to complete for May 2018. If you follow all of the instructions in this clip correctly, I will message you.

My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY

Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes

1GOODBOY

MYGOODBOY

SERVINGVIOLET

LOSERABUSE

BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 9 min 21 s
Size: 690 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 09:34 AM #105009
Модератор

Модератор

Oh this is the juiciest choice! I love getting loser cocks all nice and red before, each stroke deserves proper punishment with it and i've got a special Torment for a good painslut like you! My powerful pussy can take a good smacking and I can't help but love seeing you wrigle and try any way out of a slap or five on your cock, you want to stroke don't you? That's the only way you can stroke to me, by getting a bit more than what you can handle.
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 16 min 9 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 09:34 AM #105010
Модератор

Модератор

SHAUNA JERKS....SHE SQUIRTS....SHE SPITS!!! THE FLOOR IS ALWAYS SOAKED WITH BODILY FLUIDS WHEN SHAUNA IS AROUND!!!
THIS IS THE COMPILATION YOU'VE WAITED FOR....DON'T MISS IT!!!!

This Girl knows how to make boys cum!!! Boys start to cum when Shauna walks in the room!!! This 8 scene compilation shows Goddess Shauna Jerking....Squirting....Spitting....and Soaking rooms with boy goo!!! Included are full versions of "Dirty Yoga Pants" "College Students" "Shauna Naked & Jerky" "Spit Bukkake" "DNA Explosion" "The Jerk Challenge" "Shauna's 8 Cumblasts" & "Squirtfest".
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 56 min 49 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 409 MiB
Download From AnzFile