Old 11-13-2019, 05:38 PM #105251
Модератор

Модератор

In my first ever JOI video, I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes, telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse, go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude, Explicit, Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note: Purchase price must be $34.99+ (whether the video is full price or on sale) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 05:45 PM #105252
Модератор

Модератор

Focus on My voice, My perfect feet and fall into foot worshiping ecstasy
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 05:47 PM #105253
Модератор

Модератор

Do you like my feet? I wish this was your cock between my pretty feet. Keep watching my feet work this cock up and down while you stroke your warm, stiff cock in your hands. All I want is to do this to you. I know it would feel so good to have your shaft against my soft, wrinkled soles and your head rubbing against my toes. Please, I want you to watch my feet and cum for my cute little feet!
Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 340 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 05:52 PM #105254
Модератор

Модератор

[Custom, no name] I corner you and make you admit to your panty fetish. I make you sit still and watch me parading my selection of pretty thongs in front of you, swaying my hips and drawing your nose in between my perfect ass cheeks. Are you gonna be my new panty bitch? (No humiliation)
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 13 min 37 s
Size: 712 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 05:55 PM #105255
Модератор

Модератор

Your obsession with feet has been a whirlwind, it has totally overpowered your thoughts and now you simply cannot cum to anything else but my cute feet. They drive you wild, they make you weak and most all they make your dick throb to attention.
How pathetic is that, that my feet is your has your sole sexual attention. That 'normal' things can't get you off now. You crave the smell of my feet, to see my high arches and crinkled soles. You are a stroker to my feet, a mindless foot addict who needs his fix. Hopelessly hooked on my feet, nothing compares to the feeling you get when you stroke to them and the more I laugh and torment you for your addiction the harder it makes you. Go on, show me how weak you are for my feet. Cum for them.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 10 s
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 05:59 PM #105256
Модератор

Модератор

You'll need the load of cum you saved from Advanced Cum Eating Academy, Lesson 3 to complete this task. You can't proceed without it.
The male mind is prone to fixation prior to orgasm and disinterest afterwards. So many of my cum-whores in training want to go for style points and play with their fresh semen, but once they've released, it holds no appeal.
I have the solution. I will instruct you through a series of scandalous maneuvers reserved for the filthiest of cum-guzzlers, using your reserved semen from the prior lesson. You'll be playing with your old load while working up a new one.
There's no guessing where this messy, twisted game will end. Follow my instructions and find out!
Contains the following erotic elements:
CUM EATING INSTRUCTION - MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION - CUM PLAY - MASTURBATION GAMES- FEMALE DOMINATION - HUMILIATION - FEMDOM POV
Watch hundreds of my streaming videos at LarkinLove.com
Want to impress me? Use one of these MARKUP codes at checkout:
25% tip - JUSTTHETIP
50% generous tip - GIVETHANKS
100% Markup to honor your goddess - HONOR
250% Markup to show your dedication - DEVOTION
666% Markup to sow you are completely enslaved - SUCCUBUS
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 12 min 54 s
Size: 470 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 06:04 PM #105257
Модератор

Модератор

Matron has some down time in her room, and hoping no more students will be turning up anytime soon she can finally have get time to relax. She is wearing her favourite high heels today and as she relaxes she runs her hands over them, and suddenly she is feeling very sexual. She slips her pretty feet in and out of her heels and dangles them a little, but this just makes her feel even naughtier and she slips off her skirt and unzips her top, pulling her bra down and showing her perfect tits. As she slips off her heels she runs them over her body and over her panties, pausing to press the top of her shoe against her pussy. Now Matron is feeling very excited and she slips off her panties and opens her legs. As she seductively sucks on her one high heel she rubs the other against her pussy, moaning as she feels is smooth shiny point tickle her clit. She can feel herself getting wetter and she slips the heel of the shoe into her pussy and starts to fuck herself as she sucks hard on the other shoes heel. As she pulls her heel out and sucks her pussy juices form the stiletto she presses the toe of her other shoe against her clit, rubbing it up and down as she gets more excited, and as her pussy gets wetter she pushes the toe inside her, moaning and she starts to fuck herself with the toe of her shoe. As she fucks herself with her shoe she gets faster and faster and you can tell she is close, and it is not long before she cums hard on her favourite shoes!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 141 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 06:05 PM #105258
Модератор

Модератор

You've jingled your balls before for me, now I want more! This is an updated version of Jingle Balls and you'll eagerly eat up more of my abuse. Get a couple of small bells and ribbon to complete this task properly. I know how excited you are already to entertain me and watch me laugh while you suffer. Eagerly eat up each command and obey, work hard to please me with this task. It's Christmas after all and this is one of your presents to me.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 11 min 48 s
Size: 1 001 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 06:05 PM #105259
Модератор

Модератор

Dee recently promoted you to Director and CEO, and you have accepted the challenge. She is very happy with your work, and today she wants to thank you personally. She also has something else in mind, a reward of the “” kind, and the opportunity of a lifetime. In “POWER”. This is the UNPLUGGED version, with a "One on One" live session feel.
Models: TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES

Duration: 13 min 30 s
Size: 331 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 06:07 PM #105260
Модератор

Модератор

I've come up with a special Dick Size Test for you. This test is easy and the result are 100% accurate! For this test you will need your small dick, sharpie, ruler and an access to your belly button. Why belly button? Well, buy & find out! You won't believe your discoveries! Take the test now and prove yourself once again that you are a shrimp dick loser. :-) Muah! Goddess Juls
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile