Old 11-14-2019, 08:06 AM #105541
Модератор

Модератор

It's a vicious cycle - My feet. The more you watch, the deeper the addiction goes. You try to stay away but the only thing that can satisfy you is coming back for more. The Mesmerizing is irreversible! And now I'm going to make My feet the only thing your cock can respond to. No more normal sex life! Say goodbye to any kind of sexual pleasure with your ugly hag wife. My feet are the only thing that bring you pleasure now... Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 5 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 08:06 AM #105542
Модератор

Модератор

Your busty, bombshell boss, Goddess Lexi Luna, has brought her office staff in for an undisclosed meeting. She knows one of her employees has a perverted obsession with her feet. Rather than call you out in private, Goddess Lexi knows the only way to teach you a lesson is to make you grovel at her pedicured feet in public. Just as you become aware of your unavoidable punishment, she reaches into her desk to remove a singular, silver chastity cage and orders you to put in on--if you want to keep your job, that is. Goddess Lexi teases you mercilessly with her black, Louboutin heels and beautiful feet, embarrassing you endlessly in front of your coworkers as you start to swell against the tight cage around your cock. She pops her long, slender legs and sexy feet up on her desk and hints at the many ways she plans on Hustling your dirty little secret, but not until you lick and suck her toes before the entire staff of your office.
Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 74.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 08:21 AM #105543
Модератор

Модератор

A little Cock and Ball Torment (CBT) to get your Jerk Off Instructions (JOI)!?!?!? I think that's completely fair. I want you to dress up your balls. Get them nice, red and swollen like I say. Your balls must be good and full before you cum. Don't I look so hot in this outfit? These tight shiny cheeky panties make my ass look so amazing and bubbly. This bra so shiny on my sexy perky tits. Mmmmm slap your balls again - then I'll let you stroke. You want to cum so bad for me don't you?! You want to explode for my gorgeous Goddess body. Do it again! Mmmhmmm again just like a good boy!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 45 s
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 08:24 AM #105544
Модератор

Модератор

You look a little nervous… a little un-well actually. I think you need something specific today, not just your average jerk off instruction clip. I think you need your own personal remedy. That's it! I think you need to eat your own cum today! It's going to make you feel ALLLL better. You've been fantasizing about it eating your cum for Me, for SO LONG now. Well, it's finally time you do it. Once you finally do it, you're going to feel so much better.. you'll feel like a million bucks! I always know what's best for you, ALWAYS! And don't you DARE even think about backing out! Flip those legs over your head and take your medicine, bitch! Get all that cum out, and then pat yourself on the back for FINALLY eating your own cum FOR ME!
**Use code “loserspay50” for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 34 s
Size: 522 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 08:26 AM #105545
Модератор

Модератор

Multiple Countdowns. Ruined Orgasms. Endless edging. Sensual stripping until I'm completely naked. CEI Foreplay. Sweet, teasing verbal seduction that amplifies your craving for cum with each word. Double binds. Cum Play. More than one chance to go through with it. This clip was as exciting and fun for me to film as it will be for you to watch. This clip has it all. It will make you swallow that delicious cum - and, in the end, that's all you need to know.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 26 min 14 s
Size: 685 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 08:28 AM #105546
Модератор

Модератор

My feet are Intox-Fantasy, i know... add that with some Aroma and you turn into a dumb, weak pindick loser. I'm going to make you fuck your ass, while you go back and forth from my feet, to the Aroma. Getting super fucked up, until MAYBE, i allow you to cum.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 14 min 58 s
Size: 592 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 08:34 AM #105547
Модератор

Модератор

Those sensual arches, those sexy toes, Tasha knows the effect her feet have on a foot boy like you. As she teases them inches from your face, she encourages you to stroke as you take in her cute feet. Worship them and be a good horny addict for Tasha. Beg her for a sensual foot job. Tasha has the feet of your dreams!!
Models: Tasha Reign

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Size: 740 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 08:39 AM #105548
Модератор

Модератор

Look at these long legs of Mine. You love them, don't you? They make you sooo pathetically weak. Just one look at them turns your brain to mush and your dick rock hard. I bet you want to jerk your dick for Me today, huh? Ok...I want you to jerk for Me too, but with one catch: I only want you jerking to My perfect legs. Not My face, not my tits, just My divine legs. That shouldn't be too hard for a jerk-off addict like you, should it?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 13 min 40 s
Size: 222 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 08:39 AM #105549
Модератор

Модератор

I know a super fun game to play with you today. You are eager to touch yourself for me aren't you? I know you are, you can't deny it. You'd do anything for me to allow you to touch yourself. Well I will but there is something I want. I want you to eat your cum for me. If you want to cum for me then you're going to eat it for me too. But it's not just like, I like to put a little more of a challenge in it. I prefer to watch a boy shoot his cum in his own mouth. Interested? You better be because if you want to cum for me this is the only way. Your cock is so hard already. If you agree to play by my rules I'll let you touch it. All you have to do is shoot your load in your mouth for me. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 08:48 AM #105550
Модератор

Модератор

Hello little housepet . You look hungry , always waiting for my scraps like a good little pet aren't you ? Tonight there is no food for you , no left overs ,I'm just going to take pleasure on putting you on a diet and feeding you some cheese . Oh ! Cheese , sounds great ! No , no , no . I mean foot cheese . You are going to eat my foot scrappings and better still you're going to enjoy it you little freak . Because its a little piece of me inside of you . What more could you ask for , what a privilege !
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 5 min 57 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 110 MiB
Download From AnzFile