Old 11-14-2019, 03:50 PM #105701
Модератор

Модератор

This is my most minducking video ever. You will instantly fall into the hardest and highest trance you never had. It's a strobo nightmare, an hipnotic war, aimed to destroy your nervous system. Your brain will get fucked fast, you can't stand this visual and auditive **** and the only defense of your brain is to put you into a deep trance. DON'T WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU SUFFER FROM EPILEPSIA, you probably risk to live neurological disorders even if you're healthy. STOP THE VIDEO IF YOU FEEL SICK. Buy at your own risk.
Models: Lady Mesmeratrix

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 249 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 03:50 PM #105702
Модератор

Модератор

My boyfriend is out of town for business, and I miss him -*and his big cock. Watch Me video chat with him for a cyber quickie - censored because cucks like you don't deserve to see EVERYTHING, right?
You'll get to hear Me moan as I cum simultaneously with him on the other end. Listen in on how I talk to a real man.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 790 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 03:51 PM #105703
Модератор

Модератор

Dee recently promoted you to Director and CEO, and you have accepted the challenge. She is very happy with your work, and today she wants to thank you personally. She also has something else in mind, a reward of the “” kind, and the opportunity of a lifetime. In “POWER”. This is the UNPLUGGED version, with a "One on One" live session feel.
Models: TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES

Duration: 13 min 30 s
Size: 331 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 04:00 PM #105704
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM REQUEST, NO NAMES USED:
Rosie comes in to turn in her assignment. What a good student she is! She worked so hard on it. Oops, she accidentally drops her pencil. How clumsy of Rosie! She goes down to pick it up, Exposing-Fantasy her ass in pantyhose under her already extremely short schoolgirl skirt.
Rosie turns around just in time to see you staring at her ass. Uh huh! You have been caught. Rosie tricked you! She dropped her pencil on PURPOSE just to Expose-Fantasy you for what you really are: a PERVERT teacher addicted to her perfect ASS! Rosie has noticed multiple times earlier in the school year of you looking at her ass. Now that she has solid proof she threatens to Expose-Fantasy you for your behavior.
If you wish for the principal, administration nor her Step-Parents to know about this you are going to do exactly as she says. Rosie wants to lock your cock up in a chastity cage and make her teacher her chastity slave! She intends to tease you so bad that you regret the multiple times you have looked at and jerked to her ass. Time to teach teacher a chastity lesson!
Contains: chastity, pantyhose, female domination, ebony female domination, femdom pov, schoolgirl, brat girls
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 04:05 PM #105705
Модератор

Модератор

It's obvious. You're completely obsessed with my tits. Every day you fantasize about them, hoping one day you'll get to see more. Is today your lucky day? Maybe. You might get a happy ending, you might get to see something new. Or you might end up more frustrated than ever. Either way, you get to stroke to your favourite part of me. That's a win, right?

Categories: Tease & Denial, Tit Worship, Jerk Off Instructions, JOI, Big Tits, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Cum Countdown, Orgasm Denial, Femdom POV, Female Domination, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 8 min 17 s
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 04:05 PM #105706
Модератор

Модератор

So hot. So deep. You need any of the following: Aroma, weed, or Having fun. You can use all or one. whatever you have on hand. Watch and listen as I guide you. Do it my way. I look so hot and pretty in my playboy bunny costume. You can't resist me. Now get your cock out, substances, and allow my image to wash over you. Far down the Rabbit Hole.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 16 min 37 s
Size: 1.69 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 04:05 PM #105707
Модератор

Модератор

Go ahead & inhale for Goddess. Feel the rush, the throbbing in your cock, aching for more. Stare at My soles, worship My feet while I instruct your first few rounds of inhales. I'm going to give you a purpose today while you get high on Aroma and stroke your cock. Come close, stare at My pussy. Sniff your Aroma & listen to My voice. you will NEVER have this pussy. Why do you think I brought you here, puppet? So that you could fuck Me? No, I brought you here because I want to get you high & see you dance for Me like your cock dances for Me. Also I'm going to give your life meaning. Feel the intense rush of Aroma & crawl closer to Me. Open your mouth. I want to turn you into My human ashtray! A piece of furniture for Me! I tease you with My pussy but the only thing you're getting today are My ashes & My feet. I love watching you inhale eagerly, the way it feels when your hands wrapped around your cock grip so tight pumping up & down... Keep getting high for Me, keep crawling to Me. I turn you into the perfect Aroma puppet for Me. I've got you totally mindfucked now. On your knees, sniffing Aroma, mouth open, tongue out. Get loaded, loser! My sadistic Aroma game has you lost. Sniff, open, swallow! I'm going to do a nice long cum countdown for you involving more sniffing, stroking & eating My ashes. By the time I get down from 20 to 1, you are desperate to cum & will do anything I say!!! My words go deep into your head while you fuck your hand for Me & you begin to realize- I am going to keep you here forever! I will feed you all of My cigarette ashes! I seduced you & brought you here to keep, lucky Aroma slut! This time, you'll cum when I get down to 1 with your tongue out & My cigarette butt pushed down on your loser tongue!
CLIP CONTAINS: coerced Intox-Fantasy, Aroma, human ashtray, jerk off instruction, JOI, pussy worship, smoking fetish, cum countdown, humiliation, humiliatrix, foot domination, nylons, mind fuck, orgasm control, ass worship, masturbation instruction, goddess worship, femdom pov, sub training, lingerie, soles, legs, verbal humiliation, Mermerize
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 13 min 45 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 04:06 PM #105708
Модератор

Модератор

I am such a tease. And I know you can't help but fall into My tease trap. you know you won't get to actually worship Me with your hands or mouth, but you will always need to worship Me with your eyes. And what a sexy view of Me you get right now.. I let you kneel and watch as I tease you with My Goddess ass. you are so fun to tease.. Such a clean way to get so dirty.
Models: Empress Jennifer

Duration: 5 min 37 s
Size: 167 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 04:07 PM #105709
Модератор

Модератор

You are a loser and you know it. The more you sniff in those p0pp3rs the dumber you get, but you can't help it. Can you? You will be right in your element for this clip because you are going to sniff those brain cells away. It feels so good to have that outer body experience and have someone as perfect as me tell you how to do it. You love touching yourself while your high and int0xicat3d. My humiliating words and curvy body put you in a state of mind that you will do anything I say.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 12 min 28 s
Size: 987 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 04:09 PM #105710
Модератор

Модератор

Naughty boys should get naughty gifts! Do I fit under your tree? I think you should get naked like the naughty boy that you are and watch me unwrap myself for you.
Clip contains: dirty talking, strip tease, witty fuck, doggy style,orgasm.
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 13 min 51 s
Size: 452 MiB
Download From AnzFile