Old 11-15-2019, 12:00 AM #105831
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing better than a haul with a little bit of sheer/nude panties and camel toe . Go on I know you want to fap hehe. Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 736 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 12:01 AM #105832
Модератор

Модератор

You're a good b0y, always watching my ruined orgasm clips and always following through with my instructions. I think it's so great that you realized that you don't deserve a full orgasm. Not to a Goddess as perfect as me anyway. But maybe you deserve a break? Perhaps allowing full release today... hum? How does that sound, my good b0y? Watch as I tease you. It would be so great to orgasm today, wouldn't it? If I granted you one, you would finally get to have a full real orgasm! Do you want to know what I think you should really have today? You're going to have to buy this, watch, and find out if I let you a release! I'll count you down either way. I have control over you, almost too much. But you always come back for more of my commands. I own your pleasure.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 9 min 48 s
Size: 711 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 12:17 AM #105833
Модератор

Модератор

Only the Real daddies will get a pussy close up tease that lays inside this clip Anyway, did you really think I was going to let you get away without paying your JOI cum tax for April? Now we already know you've been jerking off to Goddess every single day to her fat ass and JOI videos. Now it's time for you to pay up for all the cum you've busted and show your loyalty to Goddess Sunshine. As a reward Goddess has a few jerk instructions for you to follow .*Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 10 min 28 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 12:24 AM #105834
Модератор

Модератор

I've never made a clip like this and haven't ever seen one offered. An actual rush, where neither of us knows what will happen, but in smaller and more exciting increments. Can you resist looking to see what's happening for two or three minute stretches? Even if you "win", you are presented with an opportunity to manually lose that's so hot I imagine you'll throw yourself on the sword voluntarily.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 198 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 12:25 AM #105835
Модератор

Модератор

For being such a sad, weak little Kerri King addict, i've brought to you a "starter" instructional for a thorough poppe rs mind fuck, which of course greatly amuses me. I give you the formula to thoroughly satisfy your urges to be fucked up, taking advantage of how shitty you're becoming...so pathetic. My incessant inhalati on directives get more intense as the session proceeds, making you forget everything but me. I seductively tease you into more and more doses, verbally taunting and dehumanizing you, therefore making you more and more dependent on me. As my words get harsher, you get more daring and increase your breath holds. I love getting you Having fun on me. Did I mention your wallet is willingly obliging me too? *evil smirk*
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 9 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 300 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 12:33 AM #105836
Модератор

Модератор

I am a literal Mayflower Babe. This 4th of July, I am your All-American Goddess. Follow My instructions carefully- I'm going to get you high & make you fucking cum with the coerce of a firework. I have specific ways that I want you to inhale and exhale your Aroma, so listen close to My rules & get nice & fucked up for your American Dream. I start off mesmerizing you sensually- I'm going to control your orgasm & edge your cock, guiding your Aroma inhales & exhales. Listen to those fireworks outside My window while I instruct your gaze from My nipples to My shiny pussy, My high heels to My sparkly ass. The Aroma start to get more intense along with My commands. I stand tall above you, keep edging you, looking down at you slide your hand up & down your cock! Sniff & huff your Aroma bitch!!! Thank the Mayflower for bringing My sexy ass to the US! Thank Me, stroke faster, stare up at My ass... take your hands off long enough for the final inhale, then... then... I use all of My powers over you, Aroma puppet!! Get high & weak for Me & when I decide that it's time to cum... stare at your American Dream & grip your throbbing cock, stroke it hard while I grind and twist My Goddess body- aching for permission to cum- edged to the brink- finally Goddess goes from a moan to a stern command for you to cum! (this is a 4th of July 'concept' clip appropriate for any day of the year- features elements of: Aroma, edging, orgasm control, shiny fetish, mesmerize, mind fuck, independence day, ass worship, high heels, long legs, coerced Intox-Fantasy, JOI, goddess worship, femdom pov, pussy worship)
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 9 min 47 s
Size: 434 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 12:33 AM #105837
Модератор

Модератор

Guess where we're going? Nowhere until that bottle of Aroma is completely empty. That's right, I'm gonna make you sniff and stroke until you've taken it all, like the good little slut you are. First I make you beg, then I make you go deeper and deeper. Feeling the Aroma surge through your body fills you with so much ecstasy, you're reeling and completely under my command. My perfect muscular legs flex effortlessly in front of you, my ass makes you feel even more dizzy than you already are. I dare you to go all the way.
Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 666 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 12:37 AM #105838
Модератор

Модератор

Do you want Me with you everywhere you go? Set Me as your phone wallpaper, and you'll remember who to worship every moment you check your phone.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration:
Resolution: 2436 x 1 125
Format: PNG
Size: 2.59 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 12:40 AM #105839
Модератор

Модератор

This is ONLY for slaves who like girls who party, who like doing Aroma for us and want to help me teach Queen Alia how to fuck slaves up with poppers!!!!
This is her first Aroma clip ever and in the clip you can see me teaching her all about Aroma and how to use them to use slaves... THEN, I get a bottle of Aroma are make you sniff them to show her how woozy and messed up you get on them
we give you sniff countdowns and talk about wanting to get you soooo Having fun haha
then we start teasing you and making you sniff over 20 Aroma sniffs in this clip... watch now and be her Aroma lab rat!!!
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 12:43 AM #105840
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you are willing to do for me. I know you want to suck cock for me. I want you taking it to the next level. I want you finding a d4ddy to serve. I want you finding a d4ddy to fuck your mouth and ass.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 674 MiB
Download From AnzFile