Old 11-15-2019, 11:01 AM #106071
Модератор

Модератор

The perfect Tool of Torment of destruction, my tight figure hugging nylon pantyhose, stuck in front of you as you weep on your knees in desperation. Teasing you with them, tormenting you, and belittling you. I have you exactly where i want you, down on your knees, so tremblingly weak and horny, wrapping you around my little finger, ready to destroy.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 8 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 348 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 11:04 AM #106072
Модератор

Модератор

1080p
(Custom video order) You are a sexy but cruel and lethal Executrixxx-Fantasy who enjoys Tormenting her slaves, taunting them with her feet before dispatching them. This time, you're not only showing off your feet to the victim but to your minions as well, all of whom are just enthralled by your sexy feet. You give the poor loser who's about to diminish a chance to save his life by showing his proficiency at worshipping your feet. You give him an ultimatum and tell him that if he doesn't satisfy you, you will ask one of your men to k1ll him as you watch. So, you begin by giving him a foot show that will send him to heaven. But all along, you are so turned on at the thought that in the end you won't forgive him no matter what. You love this power you have over your victims and your thugs, who will stop at nothing just to enjoy the Intox-Fantasy delight of your feet. You derive great sadistic pleasure at the sight of men sacrificing their lives for your feet. Encourage your victim to come closer to your feet for a better look, and to smell and lick your toes. Tell him this is a huge turn-on for you (especially when trying to decide the fate of a poor loser). You tell him that if he does a good job worshipping your feet, you'll reward him with a mind-boggling footjob and maybe you'll spare his life (but in fact, you have no intention of doing so). But first he'll have to prove his mettle to you. You do all this while speaking in a calm but firm, cruel and sexy voice. As the poor guy struggles to satisfy you, he realizes he's not doing a good job and whimpers, trying desperately to explain himself. But you continue to toy with him and laugh sadistically with a cruel chuckle. Despite his best efforts, in the end you've had enough and are bored. You laugh as you spread your toes in full view, and finally give the order to dispatch him with disdain. You give the order of Lethal Execution! *Mandy Flores*
INCLUDES: Executrixxx-Fantasy - FOOT FETISH - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT HUMILIATION - SMOKING - FOOT SLAVE TRAINING - FEMDOM POV â€" NYLONS â€" TOE SPREADING â€" SOLES â€" LEATHER FETISH
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 11:08 AM #106073
Модератор

Модератор

Fingering myself on my bed and getting orgasm.
Models: Zoe

Duration: 15 s 125 ms
Resolution: 640 x 406
Size: 1.97 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 11:08 AM #106074
Модератор

Модератор

Business guy gives you this substance because he wants to have sex with you, and strictly speaking it works, but it backfires in a huge way. You grow a penis and transform into a ditzy, slutty valley girl. He seduces you and convinces you to divorce your husband. You call your husband and tell him (in the most annoying, stuck-up, bratty valley girl voice you can do) that you want a divorce. Then you suck the guy off, talking constantly about how big his dick is, and how big/hard your dick is, and how great it feels under your pantyhose. Be bubbly and semi-annoying. Talk about shopping, shoes, etc. Featuring: Mandy Flores INCLUDES: GENDER TRANSFORMATION - TRANSFORMATION FANTASIES - BLOWJOBS - MAGIC CONTROL - EROTIC MAGIC - BRATTY GIRLS - VALLEY GIRL - NYLON / PANTYHOSE FETISH - CHEATING HOUSEWIVES
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 649 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 11:11 AM #106075
Модератор

Модератор

Stay mine forever give up the hope you'll lose your virginity , why put yourself through the disappointment and become and even bigger pathetic shell of a "man"
You stupid little virgin loser you need to be told the truth ...you're lucky you me . From the first time you saw my perfect face and cleavage I became your vice , addiction , mistress . You're just a virgin and that means Slave to me ! Now forget everything and behold my perfect tits .... you'll never see anything better !
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 5 min 43 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 106 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 11:12 AM #106076
Модератор

Модератор

I did it again. I created the best jerk off instruction clip you will ever lay eyes on. I know you want to see this sexy tease while jerking right in front of me. I will use these erotic instructions to take you to the ultimate level of pleasure and submission in all the right ways. I can make you fall in love with my body, my teasing, and ultimately the hottest cum countdown you will ever experience. Click "Add To Cart" and get ready for the best JOI you will ever see.

Consists of: JOI, Jerk off instruction, cum control, JOI Games, Cum Control, sensual goddess, sensual instructions, strip tease, body worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, JOI, Masturbation instructions, Jerk off encouragement, Big Breasts, Big Tits, Goddess Worship, Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination,Masturbation Instruction, FemDom, Sensual Domination, Tease Goddess, Cleavage Worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Size: 611 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 11:13 AM #106077
Модератор

Модератор

I know how weak you become when I put pantyhose on, did I mention I am not wearing any panties either? You see I also love pantyhose and I wanted to feel them pressed against every part of my body that they touch. Jerk off to my pantyhose and I completely mind fuck you, but be warned because I promise there is no turning back after you watch this clip!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 2 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 107 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 11:16 AM #106078
Модератор

Модератор

Horny sissy slaves belong at the foot of the bed. I know your obsessed with my feet so I thought what better place for you to be. Hurry up get to your place foot slut and get ready to worship these perfect feet. Let me tease you with my clear stilettos and my sexy black leotard. I know your powerless to your goddess and can't help but get hard. Don't worry today I feel nice. Let me instruct you on how to stroke for me. But don't take to long you know I don't have all day. Stroke. Stroke faster slave. I know these feet drive you crazy. I know you can barely hold it back now. Get ready for your countdown. Five. Four. Three. Two....One.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 11:16 AM #106079
Модератор

Модератор

your new neihgbor invited you to her home you can't stop staring at her perfect feet but wish could understand what she's saying because of the beauty of her meaty soles
Models: Goddesssoless

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 11:17 AM #106080
Модератор

Модератор

A very lucky boy from Mistress Serena's stable of slaves is treated to worship her feet and christen her brand new sharp stilettos with his tongue and suffer the pleasure and pain as they dig into his skin as she tramples all over him.
Models: Gynarchy Goddess

Duration: 17 min 2 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile