Old 11-15-2019, 02:40 PM #106221
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: You walk in and say my Step-Mom just told me you are dying and have 1 month to live. You mention being flirty that you have noticed last week on your computer you had pictures of me in various bikini-beach pictures. You also mention that you always have seen me checking out your hot ass. You say you purposely wear slutty clothes around the house to tease me. You say why dont we make a deal. You can watch me undress anytime and jerkoff as long as you leave all 5 million dollars to bunny. Nothing to your natural **** or to my Step-Mother!!! You want it all!!! You constantly say that your are a brat and want to be spoiled. And have always know that i am in love with you. Say the last month could be your best just sign the will you have with you. As the video goes you slowly strip and constantly mention how hot your ass is. You mention that you always wanted a sugardaddy, but never realized the sugardaddy would be my stepdaddy. Black thong and sexy black bra and heels are all that is left when I sign the will. And you mention that you love being a brat and homewrecker and golddigger. And how I left nothing to your natural
Kids.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 24 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 148 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 02:40 PM #106222
Модератор

Модератор

Look at My gorgeous body in these tight black lace pantyhose. No panties, just My curves. They feel so good against My skin. I love how I look in beautiful delicate hosiery. I think it's even sexier than nudity. Take a peek into My pantyhose. How much can you see?
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 17 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 02:42 PM #106223
Модератор

Модератор

Looking for something different today, or maybe you'll already an anal whore needing a good hard FUCK. You're ready to be used, don't worry- I'll take it slow... at first. I'll have you stretching that ass as I tell you how I'd bend you over and peg you. After you've been filled for a little while- I'll turn on my metronome and see if you can keep up like a dirty little bitch... If pounding your prostate doesn't have you leaking cum without touching your dick- I'll allow you to stroke your cock at the end... under one condition...
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 15 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 02:42 PM #106224
Модератор

Модератор

Having a nice long session and some orgasms with the new Hitachi.
Models: VelvetDiablo

Duration: 10 min 51 s
Size: 177 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 02:43 PM #106225
Модератор

Модератор

Bigger is always better & together our feet would cover your whole body! My size 11 feet & Gias size 13 feet are everything you need & want for Xmas Must have foot treat , it's not everyday you see 2 large sets of beautiful feet together!
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 02:44 PM #106226
Модератор

Модератор

Just for one woman in this whole world. One woman could make you give up every picture, taste, touch, everything involving PUSSY. You want to obey me, you want to prove yourself..this is your one opportunity.convert to pussy free life just for me. Consists of: Goddess Worship, Femdom, Pussy denial, Pussy worship, Mind fuck, cock tease, body worship, tease goddess, sensual domination, panties, thong fetish, JOI, jerk off instructions, masturbation encouragement, sub training, slave training, mind fuck, mental domination, mind control, ass worship, pussy worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 6 min 10 s
Size: 695 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 02:45 PM #106227
Модератор

Модератор

I slowly take off my thigh high socks and red converse sneakers, teasing you with my pink painted toes, covering them with lotion and jerking off a dildo, telling you how I want you to stroke your cock looking at my beautiful feet
Models: Princess Holly Would

Duration: 6 min 48 s
Size: 985 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 02:46 PM #106228
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom) You are totally owned by Me and My feet. Listen to me as I hard-core degrade you for being the Aroma slut that you are. Grab a huge dildo and stretch out your slut hole for me. You are nothing but an ATM to me. Make puddles for me and then pay your cum tax.
Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 1.43 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 02:48 PM #106229
Модератор

Модератор

Seeing a beautiful girl wielding this big thick cock makes you weak to your knees. Makes you want to fall down and impale your mouth all over it. Thinking about all the dirty things I can do to you with it just drives you crazy. Like a good pegging or a throat fuck. Why don't you go ahead and give my dick a big smooch right on the tip.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Size: 471 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 02:49 PM #106230
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom video, the script reads as followed: Pretend you are giving me a private yoga lesson. You start out in downward dog in black yoga pants. No underwear underneath. Camera behind you so viewer can imagine looking at your butt during the class. When you are bending over really point your butt at the camera so that the yoga pants stretch enough so viewer can almost see through the yoga pants. You pretend you catch me checking out your ass and feet. (Make sure to say that you catch me in a nice way) Tease down your yoga pants and eventually strip nude. Incorporate a 4-5 minutes of that low angle shot from behind, then get into happy **** pose but facing the camera while sweet talking and getting me to masturbate to you. Point your feet at camera to emphasize the arches of your feet. Barefoot foot/anal masturbation encouragement talking showing your face and soles at all times. Sweet masturbation encouragement telling me to kiss/suck your toes and feet and fuck your butt. in your best little girl/sweet voice, say things like "please fuck me" "please lick/fuck my butt hole" "I want you to butt fuck me with my feet in your mouth" "I want you to fuck me" "I love rubbing my feet all over your face" Etc. talk about how you want to jerk me off. feel free to repeat things if you can't think of anything else to say *NO penetration, or masturbation by you either, just talk to me to get me to. The idea is that you are roleplaying I'm Im in the room with you so no need for you do masturbate. Do your best to Keep eye contact. Please no music/glasses/hat Please wear hair straitened in ponytail.
Models: Marissa Sweet

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile