Old 11-15-2019, 03:54 PM #106281
Модератор

Модератор

Want to play a game? A very special game that involves a 2 spinners and a ton of edging. I know how bad you want to eat your cum. So you have 10 minutes (timed) to edge to my special game without letting go whatsoever. If you cum, you fail and are punished with NO permission to eat it for me today. This is the ultimate cum eating game with more edging than you could ever imagine. If you love eating your cum, try this and get your mind blown. If you pass you will get the CEI of your life.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 24 min 21 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 03:54 PM #106282
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Size: 646 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 03:55 PM #106283
Модератор

Модератор

We want you to jerk off to our stinky smelly feet.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 391 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 03:56 PM #106284
Модератор

Модератор

A new, sensual, erotic kind of ruined release. You've heard of edging, you've heard of gooning, but I want to get you to a point today that I like to call 'momentum'. Think of your cock as like a freight train, moving super fast, and suddenly having to stop. There's an element of momentum here, as the residual energy carries that train past the finish line regardless of how hard the brakes are on. I want to do the same thing to your dick. I want you to pump, and edge, and goon so much, for so long, that you get to the point where even when you stop stroking, your cock continues twitching and releases anyway, spurting out it's load to the lingering feeling of where your hand was rapidly stroking just moments before. I'll talk and tease you through your first edge or two, and then it's up to you, to build up and achieve Momentum.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 03:56 PM #106285
Модератор

Модератор

You've been caught, pervert! Don't think I haven't noticed you creeping on me. Those filthy stares could be considered harassment. Now, I don't think you want me to tell the boss there's a predator in our midst. That could cause you to lose your job, end up on unemployment, your wife would leave you... I could essentially ruin your life. If you want to avoid that, I have a solution. From now on, you're going to be my personal bitch. Every day you will obey any number of tasks I have for you. Instead of taking your lunch break, you will come and rub my feet for the entire hour. I know you're a foot freak, so consider this the best punishment you could imagine!
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 587 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 03:58 PM #106286
Модератор

Модератор

You want me out of your house. I'm so desperate I'll do anything to be in your presence. I can stay if I agree to be your puppy - once the leash is on it's not coming off. Just shut the f up & follow you around w/a dumb dog spellbound look on my face, staring & smiling at you or your feet, your choice. You train me to bark w/a high-pitched yip. You tell me you're going to train me to the snap of your fingers & will parade me around town w/you, parties, errands, tricks at parties in front of your friends, my friends, & anyone else. I am never to speak to you, only communicate w/yips or whimpering. I would like to be lapping up your filthy feet (been walking barefoot, flip-flop feet) the entire time you're degrading me as well. Thank you so much!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 03:59 PM #106287
Модератор

Модератор

Addiction: the state of being enslaved to a habit or practice or to something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming, as narcotics, to such an extent that its cessation causes severe trauma.
Yup, it got you didn't it. So easy and so entertaining. Did you think you could walk away huh, did you think you could just 'enjoy' it for the moment and then turn your back on it? Or did you deep down now it had swallowed you up, you were instantly addicted and this was going to be your life for ever more.
Your mine, you was at first glance. Totally entrapped and sucked in, this feeling is what you ache for daily. How can you say no to me, how can you walk away. I am on your mind 24/7 and normal living is something of the past for you. Myself and Femdom is your life and will always be your life, without it life would be foreign wouldn't it junkie.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 04:01 PM #106288
Модератор

Модератор

You love playing with your slutty little butthole for me, don't you? Fingering it, fucking it, feeling your asshole stretch and your prostate explode... But your anal training isn't finished there. It's time to take things to the next level. It's time to get filthy. We'll start out slow, and then get dirtier and dirtier, one step at a time. There will be dildos. There will be ass to mouth. There will be a big prostate orgasm. But that's just the beginning. I have a dirty, twisted, creative mind, and I'm going to use it to turn you into the naughtiest anal slut that you can be. Don't worry about what I'll have you do; just take a deep breath and plunge down into the depths of depravity.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 33 s
Size: 683 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 04:02 PM #106289
Модератор

Модератор

Your basic goals in life are nothing but a facade. The days are a blur, yet you keep working away. Working for what? You're never satisfied and there's no end in sight. Beneath it all you have a secret fantasy. An urge to put an end to this meaningless rat race. Are you ready to embrace true enlightenment? I'll fulfill your fantasy. Your destiny awaits.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 17 min 41 s
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 04:03 PM #106290
Модератор

Модератор

I and my boyfriend had a meeting with very sexy couple. We exchanged partners. I was sucking a cock and another girl also was making a blowjob. A man was licking my pussy. I got very horny. Another girl was hard fucked in the pussy. She was moaning loud. I got fucked in doggy and Missionary Sex Position. My partner was fucking another girl very hard. She has very sexy body - big ass and big tits. She swallowed all sperm after blowjob. I also got a big load of cum on my face. It was really hot sex
Models: egedn777

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Size: 437 MiB
Download From AnzFile