Old 11-15-2019, 05:42 PM #106371
Модератор

Модератор

Jacquelyn Velvets sits with her bare feet on a table in front of her. Her soles wrinkle and toes wiggle, but the big one has a band-aid. She recounts how her Step-Cousin plays barefoot practical jokes.Â*

Sneaking in late, Jacquelyn takes off her converse sneakers to avoid making noise and walks on her tip toes. She's embarrassed that her feet smell, and oblivious to the legos on the floor. As her soles step on the sharp toy, she puts her hand over her mouth to prevent yelling out in fear of waking everyone up!Â*
Hopping from one leg to the other, she steps on more legos until landing on the bed with her feet in the air. Rolling on her belly, her feet kick and wave as she Yelps into her hand. Moaning in pain, she grabs and blows cool air on her hurt feet.

Another time, Jacquelyn's **** on her back with her feet under the covers. Awakening,Â* her feet peek out and her big toes are trapped in toe cuffs. Wiggling her toes, she realizes she's stuck and can't escape! Every time she moves in the toe bondage, she Yelps in pain.

Hobbling, she steps on something sharp, but is delighted to find the keys to the cuffs. Awkwardly, she removes the toe-cuffs to massages and kiss her swollen toes.

Removing the bandaid, she tests her toes to see if they are better.
Another time, she awakens and wiggles her toes before getting out
of bed. Her feet land next to a loaded mousetrap as her toes stretch dangerously close to it.

In the kitchen she stretches to get something and her feet barely miss a second mousetrap.

Sitting at the table, her toes dance around another mousetrap until it snaps shut on her tender tootsie. Jacquelyn Yelps and jumps in Torment as she tries to release her foot only to land the other foot in the second trap.

Both toes are stuck and she hops foot to foot to alleviate the discomfort. She hobbles back to her bedroom and all that is heard is the snapping sound of last trap and a final scream!

OTHER KEYWORDS- pranks, practical jokes, smell fetish, foot smelling, , one foot hopping, **** fetish, bandaid fetish, jeans, nightgown, Jacqueline Velvets, blondes, blond, blond, slapstick
Models: TorveaFilms

Duration: 14 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 547 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 05:45 PM #106372
Модератор

Модератор

*CUSTOM* . A P.O.V. video with you playing a sexy super-villainess. But this time you would be the Queen of Tights, the Step-Sister of the Ice Queen. And your power would come from your legs and tights. . You talking to me like I'm a Stole superhero in your lair. You would try to seduce me with your sexy legs, to be your slave. Everything is going your way until a push a button on my belt that makes the room heat up like a sauna. Which is bad because heat is your one weakness. Because it can make your tights heat up and melt. Which would make you melt as well. You can be as creative with the dialogue as you want. Again the only scripted lines I want you to say is "I'm melting!", ,"my sexy tights are melting!" and "I'm melting into a puddle of goo!".
Models: laurenlouise

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 05:46 PM #106373
Модератор

Модератор

I have you locked up for months now still and I'm finding more and more ways to make you ache and squirm in wonderful agony. I'm wearing gorgeous sheer white lingerie where you can see the outline of my breasts and nipples. Lets play an edging game today, I'm going to let you out. But you can only stroke at certain times and exactly how I saw. Ready?
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 15 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 05:47 PM #106374
Модератор

Модератор

Such a little cum guzzler aren't you! You just love eating your own jizz just to please me like a good little cum slut. Eat and taste that pleasure that I just gave you, it's protein after all and it's just going to replenish you for the next round. Now get to it! Slurp it up My little cum guzzler.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 6 min 30 s
Size: 460 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 05:47 PM #106375
Модератор

Модератор

My soles look and smell so good! I'll allow you to jerk to my soles if you like. Just focus on my two feet in front of you and stroke it! You want every little perfectly proportioned toe of my soft size 8 feet in your mouth. You want to worship my feet in person as photos on my social media isn't enough! The thought of serving me in person makes you cum so quickly.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 05:49 PM #106376
Модератор

Модератор

Each and every sparkle catches a glimpse of light and radiates my perfect feet. Missing out on this opportunity of a lifetime for worship would be sinful.
Fuck Yourself Up Harder with My Markups
Shy4sugar
Freak4life
Bigdumbloser
Models: Goddess.Sugar

Duration: 5 min 19 s
Size: 237 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 05:50 PM #106377
Модератор

Модератор

Hi loser, I just got back from the gym. I had a great workout and now I'm going to make you worship My sweaty feet. It's your lucky day,look at how beautiful my feet are. My soles are so soft. How do they smell? I know you love smelling My sweaty feet. The aroma makes a foot bitch like you so weak.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 05:56 PM #106378
Модератор

Модератор

I have a task for you today my little virgin bitch. It shouldn't be *that* difficult for you considering your balls suffer all the time. Your balls are used to being blue, full, throbbing, and aching for me. Now let's take that up a notch. You're going to get a wooden spoon and strip down. I'll allow you to jerk that virgin dick to my lovely legs, ass, and feet but you must obey and slap your balls every time I say. You will suffer for that orgasm and show me how much you yearn to be obedient for me.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 9 min 30 s
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 05:59 PM #106379
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 0 s
Resolution: 270 x 480
Size: 664 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 06:00 PM #106380
Модератор

Модератор

When student Lilly Hall was caught with **** in her bag at school, her footperv teacher had better things in mind than simply turning her in. Now, every week, she has to come to his classroom, strip off her shoes, and give him her gorgeous feet! He uses her feet in any way he desires and does exactly what he says, or she'll be kicked out of school. Since Lilly recently turned 18, her teacher wants to take it even further, slipping his hard cock in between her two soft, Teen-18+ feet for a hot footjob, whether she likes it or not. If she wants to stay out of trouble, she'll keep her soles wet with her tongue and let her teacher fuck her feet.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 15 min 16 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile