Old 11-16-2019, 06:32 AM #106491
Модератор

Модератор

Ever since LAP TRANCE you and Angel have been an item. Tonight Angel is preparing for her new “Nurse” set at the club, and you stopped by to surprise her. Of course it wasn't a surprise at all, but does that really matter? Either way you're falling deeper into Angels will, and experiencing the thrill of a lifetime. Before the night is through, you'll have a better “understanding” of Angel's plan, and a lot less stress. In the end, you'll be back for more, and Angel will be ready, to open her Door.
Models: TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES

Duration: 16 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 415 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-16-2019, 06:41 AM #106492
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 1 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 233 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-16-2019, 06:41 AM #106493
Модератор

Модератор

Holy Fuck! Jackie clearly loves to humiliates this loser at her feet and it shows! Should we blame her to make fun at him? That was a hot summer day at the beach so she wants her slave to bow down on his knees and clean her sandals! I want you to stick your tongue out and lick the dirty bottom! She wants to make sure they are perfectly cleaned so she spits on his tongue just to make sure he's doing it right! Jackie also needs to refresh the bottom of her soles so she orders to take those sandals off to smother his face with her sweaty barefeet! She makes him lick all the dirt from her feet and spit on his face again to make sure his tongue is wet enough to do his job! She rubs her spit all over his face with her feet before she makes him suck on her toes and lick all the sand from the beach! She spits on his face again and again just to add on his humiliation! Another Natural Borned Princess! Hot Clip Alert! (French Language)
Models: Dreamgirls in Socks

Duration: 6 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 234 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-16-2019, 06:42 AM #106494
Модератор

Модератор

Hey cum slut! Ready for a night of fun? You're going to be swallowing lots of cum for Goddess. Are you ready? Of course you are! Now eat it like a good boy! Features 3 of my popular cum eating instruction clips (Avid Cum Slut Programming, Eat it For My Ass, A Special CEI Session) all in one file so you can watch back to back, cumming each time,and swallowing it like a good boy. Now get that cock out and play my little game!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 40 min 1 s
Size: 950 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-16-2019, 06:48 AM #106495
Модератор

Модератор

Dont you hate it when you wake up in the morning only to find your nuts missing? Thats just what happened to My slave; I put him out for a few days and surgically removed his manhood. I mean chastity devices are great and everything but nothing say I own you more then I good well planed-out castration to make things nice and permanent. I hold the jar holding his past manhood over him making fun of the fact that his balls are now literally mine. Now this calls for a celebration so Im doing something I rarely do; cook My slave a meal. I found this great recipe to stewing testicles so there nice and tender. Im sure all the ballbusting Ive done over the years has helped a lot with that, HAHA. He is so pacified right now I wonder if he will even notice what he is eating LOL. Just to show him how nice I am I let me drink the last of his Little Johnny Ball Soup I made with his testicle stock. The only problem is I can only make it once in a lifetime. xoxo -your EMPRESS Includes: Mock Castration - CBT - Ball Abuse - Medical Play - Extreme Domination - Female Domination - Brat Girl
Models: Empress Jennifer

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Size: 139 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-16-2019, 06:58 AM #106496
Модератор

Модератор

After that time she busted you jacking off in her shower, your Step-Sis Jade Janzten has made you her BITCH. Doing her chores, driving her around, etc but today she makes you kneel down in front of her & tells you to lick her perfect size 7 feet. PU, they're really sweaty and smelly from cheerleading practice. She spreads her toes wide & makes you lick between every one, after you lick up and down her soles. Then you have to scrape her heels with your teeth. What a fucking loser foot bitch she's created. POV femdom and mean girls, humiliatrix Jade Janzten
Models: Mean Girls & SPH

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 163 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-16-2019, 06:59 AM #106497
Модератор

Модератор

A loser like you normally isn't very lucky. But maybe you are today. You get to worship and stroke to your favorite part of me - my ass.

Categories: Ass Worship, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Tease & Denial, JOI, Orgasm Denial, Verbal Humiliation, Goddess Worship, Thong, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 5 min 10 s
Size: 310 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-16-2019, 07:03 AM #106498
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Amber uses her pussy to tease and torment her cuckold chastity slave. The only way she lets his cock near her pussy is when he is restrained, with his cock locked away in chastity. Amber rubs her warm pussy over his steel cock cage, taunting him with her moist cunt. Her pussy is so close, so close she could slip it right in her tight pussy.... but she likes to see him suffer. The poor cuck is so horny and frustrated, and she is determined to give him blue balls while his cock is locked away. Amber wants his chastity sentence to be as uncomfortable as possible. When she teases his cock to the point that it is bulging against the bars, she begins to lick and stroke it, making him desperate for a release. His balls ache to cum and his cock drips at the slightest touch of her pussy. She taunts him with the pussy that other men get to enjoy while he is locked away tight in chastity. Amber is a cruel cock tease; she loves to see slaves suffer with sexual frustration.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-16-2019, 07:04 AM #106499
Модератор

Модератор

Every year I hire a company to serve my holiday party. You are there every single year. I normally leave a tip at the end of party. This year my guest raved about the service. The Having fun was flowing all night. There was not one dry glass in the house. During the party I notice you staring at my legs and shoes. I figured you had weird shoe fetish but, then I started dangling my shoe off my foot and I noticed you had a bulge in your pants. You have a foot fetish. After all the guest leave I tell you it's time for your tip. This year I'm going to let you jerk to my perfect feet. You did an excellent job this year and I feel a lame server like yourself deserves a tip that is earned. This clip contains: FOOT FETISH, FEET JOI, BAREFOOT, DANGLING, BRUNETTE, HOLIDAY, COUNTDOWN TO CUM, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, LEGS
Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Size: 135 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-16-2019, 07:14 AM #106500
Модератор

Модератор

You're a dumb, worthless bitch and your brain gets so much emptier when you get turned on. I know what I'm doing to you.These natural tits will break you and wipe your mind clean for me. I want you to edge until your last remaining brain cells are completed fried before I can implant some information that I deem to be important. The only information you need to know.

**Video is uncensored**
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 14 min 36 s
Size: 764 MiB
Download From AnzFile