Old 11-16-2019, 11:57 PM #106741
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom Video)
After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new Silly Stuff that is about to begin clinical trials on ****, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally"
He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy.
"It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the Silly Stuff must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!"
Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the Silly Stuff is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery.
FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-16-2019, 11:59 PM #106742
Модератор

Модератор

"Sweetheart, do you have a moment for a little talk?" The love of your wife, your faithful wife wants a word. You couldn't believe your luck when you proposed and she said yes. Now you're happily married to a woman waaaaay out of your league. Your life together is perfect, aside from the lack of intimacy. You've tried to make moves on her but she keeps making excuses. Tired of being knocked back, you've stopped asking and started jerking off more. Whatever, doesn't matter, she's a babe and you know you're lucky to have her. "The reason that I don't want to have sex with you any more is that it's just not satsfying. Your penis... It's so small!" She knew that before you were married, but she hoped with some guidance that you'd become a better lover but it's just not happening. She's tired of faking orgasms for you. She doesn't want to lie to you anymore. She wants to have an active sex life, just not with you. There's no reason to worry, she doesn't want a divorce, she just wants to fuck other men! Do you know what a cuckold is? That's what I want. I want you to be my cuckold. "Instead of being my husband, my equal, you'll be my servant!"
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 12:02 AM #106743
Модератор

Модератор

I know sometimes you back out of eating up your fresh creamy load on command little cum slut..but today Princess will be seductively coercing you into a desperate cum guzzling whore! You won't even have to think twice, the torment my dirty talk words & incredible curvaceous body brings to your weak mind, make it feel as if you are directly before me as i tease you about where you would love to eat you cum from on my Goddess body. You will be a good cum guzzling slut for Goddess Danielle
**CODE - 'cum whore' ADD $30 ALWAYS USE FOR PRINCESS.
**CODE - 'Queens ATM' Adds $100
Models: Goddess Danielle

Duration: 9 min 42 s
Size: 639 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 12:03 AM #106744
Модератор

Модератор

Layla Adams had to babysit on Sunday because Claudio couldn't find anyone else. When he returns home from work, he sits her down on his lap and explains to her there's opportunity for her to earn even more money. When he starts rubbing her pussy and kissing her neck, it's obvious the two are going to reach some sort of arrangement. After some more pussy rubbing, the two go upstairs where Layla gets a proper pussy eating. Then, Claudio is on his back getting his thick dick slobbered on by Layla's tight, Teen-18+ mouth. She warms him up well, stuffing her face with his big uncut cock, getting it ready for her pussy to mount. As she climbs on top of him, her tight pussy surrounds his cock and slowly swallows it up. Layla can't get over how big he feels inside her and moans in ecstasy, riding him both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. After fucking her in a few more positions, Layla gets down on her knees and sucks Claudio's balls while he shoots a huge nut right in her mouth. He then makes her release it slowly as it oozes down her lips and chin.
Models: Family Secrets XXX

Duration: 35 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 1.80 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 12:03 AM #106745
Модератор

Модератор

Busting your balls is amusing for me, and extra humiliating for you considering you're a virgin. This is more action than your cock and balls usually get. That's why you eagerly drink up each command I give you and work so hard to put a smile on my face. This is the most you will ever be able to please a woman with your useless virgin junk. Get a wooden spoon and show me how much you'll suffer to please me.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 9 min 36 s
Size: 802 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 12:03 AM #106746
Модератор

Модератор

This vid is awesome. It's a fun, casual vid which shows real life worship between myself & my personal slave. He is completely in love with my ass (just like u). He loves the way it smells & it's a big treat for him to worship it after I've been working out. So if you love my ass too...& like yoga pants, handjobs & authentic real-world FemDom/Goddess Worship you will really enjoy this more natural style vid. More of me just being me, naturally Dominant & playful.
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 18 min 51 s
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 12:03 AM #106747
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Size: 974 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 12:03 AM #106748
Модератор

Модератор

Oh, boyfriend. How clueless you are. We've been together for this long and you still don't have any idea about the things I've been doing behind your back. Or should I say people... but you're so weak and so beta, I know you don't have the balls to do anything about it. So, let's start from the very beginning.
Models: Venus Venerous

Duration: 8 min 23 s
Size: 267 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 12:04 AM #106749
Модератор

Модератор

Look at the preview! Adams Apple, Larynx and Neck Fetisch are the keywords for this extraordinary clip.
Models: Empress-Victoria

Duration: 12 min 48 s
Size: 632 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 12:05 AM #106750
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 27 min 2 s