Old 11-17-2019, 02:38 AM #106901
Модератор

Модератор

The highly anticipated sequel to My top selling clip: Up and DownI'm back again with another zipper holding in My perfect tits. Look at it. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. It's mesmerizing, isn't it? Makes your mind go all mushy. My body, My cleavage, My voice, the zipper. They all make you so weak, don't they? You're nodding your head up and down now in agreement with Me. Every word I speak is true. "Yes Princess," you say aloud. You want to jerk, Don't you? Yes Princess. Move your hand up and down on your cock in time with My zipper. Feels so good, so right. I'm in charge of that dick now. Every inch is Mine. My zipper goes up, your hand strokes up on your cock; My zipper goes down, your hand strokes down. This feeling is overwhelming. You've been here with Me before, but this time is different. This time I have something else in store for you. You want to cum. But will I allow you to?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 14 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 377 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 02:39 AM #106902
Модератор

Модератор

I did it again. I created the best jerk off instruction clip you will ever lay eyes on. I know you want to see this sexy tease while jerking right in front of me. I will use these erotic instructions to take you to the ultimate level of pleasure and submission in all the right ways. I can make you fall in love with my body, my teasing, and ultimately the hottest cum countdown you will ever experience. Click "Add To Cart" and get ready for the best JOI you will ever see.

Consists of: JOI, Jerk off instruction, cum control, JOI Games, Cum Control, sensual goddess, sensual instructions, strip tease, body worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, JOI, Masturbation instructions, Jerk off encouragement, Big Breasts, Big Tits, Goddess Worship, Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination,Masturbation Instruction, FemDom, Sensual Domination, Tease Goddess, Cleavage Worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Size: 611 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 02:39 AM #106903
Модератор

Модератор

I know your deepest desires.. i know your 50 perversions.. Do you only love my face covered by the nylon mask? The truth is you love my tongue full of spit searching you throught my nylon mask. Every time you see my spitty tongue and sometime the spit overpass the nylon mask your cock become hard and harder. Isn't so sexy and perverse my face? You can' resist at my command to cum for my tongue.
ENGLISH SPOKEN
BUY NOW to experience: nylon encasement, jerk off, spit
Models: Goddess Hilary Blaze

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Size: 282 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 02:39 AM #106904
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 02:40 AM #106905
Модератор

Модератор

we've been trying for so long and I got completely bored , maybe it was a good thing that I **** with your best friend because his sperm actually work , he is a real man . Do you feel betrayed ? I guess you do but you are a bit of a loser ... I don't know what I saw in you and now that I've made a **** with him I'm going to leave you and make a go out of it . At your age I don't think you'll find someone now to start a family with , you're too old anyway , maybe thats why your sperm dried up but I am guessing it was never there to begin with . He was always better than you wasn't he ? Better job , better house , better looking .Was only a matter of time before he took me too. You must feel like such a loser right now , I don't know why but it amuses me so much that you are feeling like this , maybe its because i resent you so much for being such a waste of space !
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 02:41 AM #106906
Модератор

Модератор

Yeah, I know: it drives you wild when my face goes all ahegao! You're gonna love this clip, it's a "compilation" of silly faces from a private show I did on cam, half with kitty ears and the other half with my elf ears. Enjoy 4 full minutes of ahegao with your fav nerd!

Good boys will use one of these mark-up codes:
LoveRebekah 25 %
LoveMistress 50 %
LoveGoddess 75 %
GoodBoy4Rebekah 100 %
RebekahOwnsMe 500 %
WorshipGoddess 1000 %
Models: rebekah_vonkat

Duration: 4 min 5 s
Size: 296 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 02:42 AM #106907
Модератор

Модератор

Default LuxyReid - iwantclips

Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Size: 896 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 02:43 AM #106908
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS - HOMEWRECKER - FUCKING - HARDCORE - CREAMPIE - GIRL NEXT DOOR - SWINGERS - DOGGY STYLE - COWGIRL - ORGASMS - CHEATING - BAREBACK - MLNP - FANTASIES - LINGERIE -
(Reenactment) Several years ago my wife and I enjoyed an open and casual spouse swapping relationship with a couple that we purchased a home beside. We quickly agreed to a few basic rules; condoms must be worn, no cumming inside the women, no pictures, etc. In the early phase of the arrangement, my wife left a neighborhood summer party with the neighbor's husband for an impromptu screw. Once they made it to his bedroom, he had an odd request and asked my wife to try on his wife's lingerie and model it for him. She initially thought it was weird, but she agreed and tried on a few of her intimate items while he sat an watched. She eventually put on a nice bra and panty set and he then pulled her onto the bed. My wife admitted the experience of secretly wearing another woman's bra and panty turned her on and the entire experience resulted in a very intense and memorable orgasm for her that afternoon. My wife gave him a quick BJ and placed a condom on him. She then started to remove the bra, and he asked that she keep both the bra and panty on during sex. The panties were simply slipped to the side and they fucked in several different positions around their bedroom. My wife was eventually allowed to remove the bra and attempted to remove the panties a few times during the session, but she was Coerced to keep the panties on the entire time. She said the sex became a bit rough, especially when she tried to remove the bra and panty, but this added to the excitement and her great orgasm. During this sexual encounter, a few of the rules were also broken; condoms must be worn and no cumming inside our wives. The sex started with the condom on, but he removed it fairly early and she halfheartedly said he should put another one on. The afternoon ended with a messy creampie, and a very intense orgasm for her. When he pulled out of my wife, he simply slid the panty over her kitty to catch all of his cum. They briefly talked about what happened and both agreed to not discuss what had happened to include the rule breaking. My wife got off the bed and started to take off the soiled panties, but she was stopped. The neighbor would not allow her to retrieve her bra and panty set and convinced her to wear his wife's messy panties and bra back to the party. She agreed, feeling a bit uncomfortable, and she never had her bra and panty returned....Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 16 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 02:44 AM #106909
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress London likes to keep her chastity slave sexually frustrated. She ties him down to the bed and removes his steel cock cage. Mistress London slides her pussy over his cock. The slave gets extremely aroused at the feeling of her warm wet cunt rubbing against his cock. Mistress London teases her slave even further by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her. She bounces her pussy on just the top inch of his cock. The horny slave cannot resist and tries to thrust himself deeper inside her but is quickly scolded to remain still while she is teasing his cock. Mistress London uses a vibrator on herself while only one inch of his cock is allowed inside. Mistress London finishes her slave with a handjob so she can lock his cock back into chastity.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Size: 382 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 02:44 AM #106910
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 10 min 14 s