Old 11-18-2019, 02:39 AM #107461
Модератор

Модератор

Shot in 1920/1080 HD
Enjoy seeing my perfect unpainted nails and my smooth soft soles right up close to the screen. I'm teasing you once again with my sexy feet and I know you will love every second of it. It's obvious what my bare feet do to you, loser. I don't need nail polish or high heels to get you hard for my feet. One look at these soft soles and you won't be able to stop stroking for me!
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 216 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 02:40 AM #107462
Модератор

Модератор

Hi foot boy, I am going to make you so desperate for My feet. I just got back from a pedicure and My feet feel so soft. I get a pedicure every week and My feet are always perfect. My feet are going to melt your mind, and make you more addicted than ever. With every word that leaves My beautiful lips, you fall deeper and deeper under My control. You ache for My perfect feet and I love turning you into a robot for My sexy feet.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 13 min 35 s
Size: 1.92 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 02:40 AM #107463
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom clip I did for a little **** dick
"Hi, I'd like to order a video in which you play a doctor that I have been referred to because during my last physical my last doctor thought she might need to prescribe anti depressants but sent me to you for a second opinion, you ask me if I know why she thinks I'd need them but I say I don't. You say that's strange and check the chart where everything seems normal until you notice that she has made a note that I have an abnormally small penis, you ask me if that's true but I say I think it's average. You point out that being in denial is common for tiny dicked men and say that you know the other doctor well and know that she knows what a good sized cock looks like. You insist that I drop my pants so you can examine me but I refuse, you ask if I find you attractive, I say yes so you ask if that's true and you don't have a small cock then why wouldn't I show it to you? If it was big and thick then you might want to **** with me, right now I'm giving of a real **** dicked loser vibe. I reluctantly show you and you look surprised and amused, I try to cover up but you swat my hand away telling me you need to be able to see it, you tell me that that is indeed a very small penis, both in length and girth, you tell me you need to get an erect measurement to know the full extent of the problem and begin to strip to your underwear, doing seductive poses and playing with your breasts. When you notice it's barely gotten any bigger you say that this is the worst case of **** dick"
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 18 min 21 s
Size: 2.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 02:42 AM #107464
Модератор

Модератор

In this brand new Full HD P.O.V. Videoclip I am giving You the following orders: Come closer to Your monitor and worship my divine Arabaian Feet... while I am pressing my divine bare Feet deeper and deeper inside Your pathetic & filthy Mouth! I am humiliating You and want You to lick every toe clean... take it deeper You Bitch!! Then I want You to lick and swallow my whole foot! Start jerking Your fuckin' pathetic cock now!
Models: Lady Medea Fox

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 02:43 AM #107465
Модератор

Модератор

Very horny doctor fucking herself with 3 different toys ( realistick, pink and double dong) ! She wearing her sexy medical robe , fucking her nasty cunt with different toys while sucking another 1! She want more and more ! Getting very horny, fucking harder herself and cum for you!
After this nasty doctor used on her cunt and mouth 3 different dildos and cum she dont get enough and bring the fucking mashine! Band over in front of it and start to fuck her cunt again while wearing her doctor robe with wild moaning an? till she cum!
After this nasty doctor get fucked with 3 different toys and fucking mashine she bring her pregnant gf with round belly and strapon and ask her to fuck her hard! Maybe this time she will get enough to be fucked?
Misha fucked her well, wild and hard while played with her tits and spanked hard her ass till she cum all over her strapon!
wow she is so wild after 3 orgasms wich she got from 3 toys, fuck mashine and her pregnant gf with strapon she still want more so she rubbing her clit for you and begging you to cum on herself! squirt your sperm (cumshot dildo) all over her - she begging!
Models: RussianBeauty

Duration: 22 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 02:44 AM #107466
Модератор

Модератор

Single losers on Valentine's Day must jerk their cocks to me, the way I say so. I know you want to cum, but you need to hold it all in until the end. Be a good boy for me, cum slut. Listen to my instructions and stroke while I tease you and gradually undress. I want your balls to hurt by the end. I show you how I want you to cum, so you can shoot directly into your mouth and swallow all of it. I count down from 10, finally allowing you to release your load.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 305 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 02:46 AM #107467
Модератор

Модератор

Jacquelyn Velvets sits with her bare feet on a table in front of her. Her soles wrinkle and toes wiggle, but the big one has a band-aid. She recounts how her Step-Cousin plays barefoot practical jokes.Â*

Sneaking in late, Jacquelyn takes off her converse sneakers to avoid making noise and walks on her tip toes. She's embarrassed that her feet smell, and oblivious to the legos on the floor. As her soles step on the sharp toy, she puts her hand over her mouth to prevent yelling out in fear of waking everyone up!Â*
Hopping from one leg to the other, she steps on more legos until landing on the bed with her feet in the air. Rolling on her belly, her feet kick and wave as she Yelps into her hand. Moaning in pain, she grabs and blows cool air on her hurt feet.

Another time, Jacquelyn's **** on her back with her feet under the covers. Awakening,Â* her feet peek out and her big toes are trapped in toe cuffs. Wiggling her toes, she realizes she's stuck and can't escape! Every time she moves in the toe bondage, she Yelps in pain.

Hobbling, she steps on something sharp, but is delighted to find the keys to the cuffs. Awkwardly, she removes the toe-cuffs to massages and kiss her swollen toes.

Removing the bandaid, she tests her toes to see if they are better.
Another time, she awakens and wiggles her toes before getting out
of bed. Her feet land next to a loaded mousetrap as her toes stretch dangerously close to it.

In the kitchen she stretches to get something and her feet barely miss a second mousetrap.

Sitting at the table, her toes dance around another mousetrap until it snaps shut on her tender tootsie. Jacquelyn Yelps and jumps in Torment as she tries to release her foot only to land the other foot in the second trap.

Both toes are stuck and she hops foot to foot to alleviate the discomfort. She hobbles back to her bedroom and all that is heard is the snapping sound of last trap and a final scream!

OTHER KEYWORDS- pranks, practical jokes, smell fetish, foot smelling, , one foot hopping, **** fetish, bandaid fetish, jeans, nightgown, Jacqueline Velvets, blondes, blond, blond, slapstick
Models: TorveaFilms

Duration: 14 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 547 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 02:48 AM #107468
Модератор

Модератор

Hi loser, I just got back from the gym. I had a great workout and now I'm going to make you worship My sweaty feet. It's your lucky day,look at how beautiful my feet are. My soles are so soft. How do they smell? I know you love smelling My sweaty feet. The aroma makes a foot bitch like you so weak.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 02:49 AM #107469
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 0 s
Resolution: 270 x 480
Size: 664 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 02:49 AM #107470
Модератор

Модератор

It's a vicious cycle - My feet. The more you watch, the deeper the addiction goes. You try to stay away but the only thing that can satisfy you is coming back for more. The Mesmerizing is irreversible! And now I'm going to make My feet the only thing your cock can respond to. No more normal sex life! Say goodbye to any kind of sexual pleasure with your ugly hag wife. My feet are the only thing that bring you pleasure now... Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 5 min 43 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile