Old 11-18-2019, 11:15 AM #107771
Модератор

Модератор

You love My perfect body and you simply can not resist Me in a tiny bikini. My perfect big tits, My amazing ass, My tight body, My red hair, it all drives you wild. Everything about Me makes you want to stroke that cock. So go ahead and jerk it to Me and My bikini. I will even encourage you this time
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 9 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 11:27 AM #107772
Модератор

Модератор

Default London Lix - iwantclips

Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 11:30 AM #107773
Модератор

Модератор

We know it doesn't require much to get you on all fours, jaw dropped drooling for us.
We knows a loser like you doesn't need more than two minutes to cum to two perfect goddesses such as ourselves.
You're going to get teased, tortur3d and blessed - all at once. You know you're unworthy of our perfection - but you know you won't stop trying to impress us. You'll do whatever it takes to be our good boy.
With @AnahHabana

Real slaves & addicts join my IWFC - https://iwantfanclub.com/timeline/PrincessCin

Be a good boy, and attract my attention by adding a markup with your purchase:
ImmaPayUp50 - (+50%)
GoodBoySPENDS - (+100%)
TakeUr$Princess - (+200%)
Models: PrincessCin

Duration: 6 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 11:37 AM #107774
Модератор

Модератор

**This is a custom I decided to share. Name used: Matt**You're going to be even more obsessed with me, Matt. Stare, stroke, fantasize. Just remember - you don't deserve orgasms. You don't deserve to see me naked. All you get is denial ~ Good boys send tributes & use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 27 s
Size: 668 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 11:53 AM #107775
Модератор

Модератор

You love stroking to my tits. Your little beta brain can never get enough. Enjoy this sensual and humiliating tit worship session. Who knows, maybe you'll even get a happy ending.

Categories: Tit Worship, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Humiliation, Jerk Off Encouragement, Sensual Domination, Cum Countdown, Orgasm Denial, Femdom POV

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 6 min 27 s
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 12:01 PM #107776
Модератор

Модератор

What's more exciting? The idea of being my slut or swallowing a hot load of cum? You're going to do both for me. While you jerk your cock l'll tell you everything that you're going to do to become my good little whore. You're dirty mouth and filthy fuckhole will be put to good use. They will be used and abused by Alpha cock after Alpha cock. Beta males like you were born to serve their superiors. Not only will you bow before and serve me but you will bow and serve many Alphas. As you swallow your hot load and prepare to be used you confirm your place. This is your destiny. You are my slut now. You will earn the title!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 56 s
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 12:02 PM #107777
Модератор

Модератор

Mia shows Cali how her cow will be teased to increase productivity. Mia sits on the cow's face. Cali knows that facesitting is one of her former sugar daddy's fetishes. It will help him produce valuable pre cum now that he is her cow. Cali wants to be assured that all the money earned by her cow will be direct deposited into her bank account, minus the teaser's forty percent cut of course. Mia assures Cali that it will. Cow's earnings are always direct deposited to their Princess' accounts. Cali wants to encourage her cow to be a top earner. She warms its balls with her breath while Mia smothers him in her ass. The cow moans. "His moaning is the sound of you making money!" Mia remarks to Cali. The cow asks how much longer it will have to stay in the machine today. Cali reminds the cow that it will have to get used to long edging shifts. Being a cow is for the rest of his life! The new cow begs to cum. Mia reminds the cow that it will never cum. Just because its shift is done for the day doesn't mean it gets to cum. At the end of the shift the cow will have to go into its spiked chastity and rest. Cali and Mia put their feet up and relax. They use the cow to worship their feet. They remind the cow that all the Teasers are super-hot. This should really be a dream come true for him. "I have to cum. I have to cum. Please. Please!" The cow begs. Cali stifles her cow's cries by putting her foot in its mouth. "Pleases don't buy clothes. Pleases don't put Cali through college." Mia reminds the selfish cow. Cali leaves to see her boyfriend. She doesn't like to keep him waiting. Cali's cow is left alone with Mia. (9:30 long)
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 12:04 PM #107778
Модератор

Модератор

Uh oh. you don't look so good. Can't you feel your body aching? Your heart pounding? You're all flushed. I can see it in your eyes. You've got that Horny Boy Fever. And there's only one prescription for the Horny boy fever. and that's a big fat load of cum in your mouth. It has all the right vitamins and minerals to make you well again. Nothing's going to make you feel better until you swallow that sweet sticky load of B*** gravy in your mouth. you know. for medicinal purposes. You better call in sick and stay home with me naughty boy. Come get your medicine. xoxo Meana Wolf Clip Contains: You've been sick for so long now maybe you don't even feel the symptoms anymore. but believe me, you need to take your medicine. Your body needs it. You want to feel normal again? Then do as I say and start stroking your cock. Squeeze all that precum out of your dick and lick your fingertips. Now edge yourself over and over again so we can get the medicine you need **Cum eating Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Precum Eating, Cum eating encouragement**
Models: Meana Wolf

Duration: 29 min 1 s
Size: 2.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 12:08 PM #107779
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 798 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 12:10 PM #107780
Модератор

Модератор

After all the videos thatvwe have made, there aren't that many plain vanilla fucking, This is one of those rare videos. Sure, our eyes are on the TV a lot because we both love to watch ourselves fucking, but that is the whole point anyway isn't it? Lots of cock riding with a rather loud cum swallowing finish. XXXX
Models: middlenamerachel

Duration: 9 min 6 s
Size: 770 MiB
Download From AnzFile