Old 04-10-2019, 10:26 PM #10771
Модератор

Модератор

My whole life every where I've ever went everyone would stare at my tits. It didn't take long to realize that I could make anyone do what I want because of my large tasty breasts. Thats exactly why your so addicted. My perfect pair of tits rule your world and I love it. I see you.. powerless and addicted buying all my videos for the slightest chance to get a glimpse of my soft breasts. I don't blame you though.. I know they're perfect. You try so hard to impress me .. sending tributes, buying every video, ordering customs, and buying everything off my wish list. You know who you are. and because you've been such an obedient slave I will bless you with a reward. Kneel before your goddess and follow my instructions. I will finally fulfill one of your fantasies. Get ready to worship these perfect breast. I will coax every drop of cum out of your cock with my beautiful tits because you finally deserve it.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1 003 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2019, 10:27 PM #10772
Модератор

Модератор

Time for a little psychological humiliation...I highlight the new mental approach touted for improving success in life; the growth mindset. This is the belief that given enough time, practice & effort, anyone can be good at anything. This doesn't seem to apply to you though, does it loser? You try to get dates, you try to get laid, it's been years now of social ineptitude, and nothing is getting any better. If anything, it's worse. You're growing more pathetic by the day. And therein lies the clue about how I think things are really going for you. It's not that the growth mindset is a fallacy. It's just that you're looking at things all wrong; you need to grow into the best LOSER you can be. I'll help
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2019, 10:27 PM #10773
Модератор

Модератор

Alexa has a challenge for her roommate. If she wrestles him on her bed and wins, then he has to do pay for her new semester tuition. She knows how hot she looks in her tiny top that barely covered her big tits and how her ass jiggles in the little shorts she was wearing. Her roommate acted cocky and took the challenge but Alexa distracted him with her big ass and won the first round easily. Alexas big ass and legs put so much weight down onto his face she knew she would win the next two rounds of wrestling her cocky roommate
Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 11 min 10 s
Size: 670 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2019, 10:31 PM #10774
Модератор

Модератор

Look at this shiny crack. You're addicted to it. You want to be face deep in my ass crack. Right up close to my asshole. You're a crack addict! Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% 'ADD MORE' 20% 'Pay Up!' 25% 'LOSER FEE' 50% 'Sissy Tax' 75% 'PAY MORE' 100% 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% 'Intox Fantasy TAX' 1000% 'GO BIG' SpoilBrattyBunny.com Send me A Gift!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 892
Size: 319 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2019, 10:32 PM #10775
Модератор

Модератор

Default Charlotte Stokely - iwantclips

Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 17 min 22 s
Size: 408 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2019, 10:33 PM #10776
Модератор

Модератор

Has anyone ever taken pity on your tiny dick long enough to give you a blow job? Probably not. I only suck big dicks. I like to be challenged. I like gagging on a real man's cock. I'm gonna tell you all about it.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Size: 451 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2019, 10:34 PM #10777
Модератор

Модератор

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one.  My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - Blackmail Fantasy FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF   
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2019, 10:35 PM #10778
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2019, 10:36 PM #10779
Модератор

Модератор

You know what I am don't you? I'm a gold digger. I don't care about anything but your money. I'll do whatever it takes to drain your wallet dry. Don't be foolish and think that I care about you in any kind of way. You're not special, all I'm doing is using you for your money. All I have to do is say "give it to me" and you'll spend everything on me won't you? I make men like you weaker and weaker until you're drained dry. I'm not much of a giver, but I love to take. I'm going to take everything you got. I'm not done with you until I am swimming in ca$h. Spend on me. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 8 min 47 s
Size: 330 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2019, 10:38 PM #10780
Модератор

Модератор

Another Ass vs Face challenge - we all know how this is going to end up. They never learn! Oh look, here's another loser sub who thinks he can last under my ass. I'll teach him a lesson. First of all, he's completely wrapped in plastic. Nowhere to go, unable to move. I also put tape over his mouth so the only way to breathe is through his nose. And he probably doesn't know the power of my ass. He's gonna learn today! We'll see how long he lasts as my ass fucks his face.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 424 MiB
Download From AnzFile