Old 11-19-2019, 07:42 AM #107941
Модератор

Модератор

Go ahead. take your dick out and SHOW Me what's in your pants. No, no, I'm definitely not going to fuck you, I just want to know what it looks like. Even before seeing it, I know how pathetic and disappointing that thing is. Hahaha.. I bet it's never even been INSIDE a pussy!! LOL You're a virgin, aren't you?! Omg, of course you are, and of course that doesn't surprise Me one bit! And guess what? You're going to remain a virgin for the rest of our life with that tiny little thing between your legs. NO ONE deserves the punishment of having sex with a tiny dick like that!
**Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
**Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-19-2019, 07:48 AM #107942
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM - You and I are back at my place after our first date. You are completely infatuated with me. I'm not as into you. While we were out on the date, I reached over to feel your dick and felt nothing. I want you to rub yourself through your pants for me while you look at me. I want you to rub, rub, rub, your dick through your pants until you cum. As soon as you cum in your pants I start laughing and making fun of you. Don't waste my time with a small dick. What a loser!!!!! This clip contains: MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, DANGLING, BRUNETTE, HIGH HEELS, LEGGINGS, BRAT GIRL, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 87.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-19-2019, 07:49 AM #107943
Модератор

Модератор

Ok, I love you in a bikini so please wear one And please act as enthusiastic, cute and bubbly as you can! Setting can be anywhere, as long as the lighting is good Please use a realistic white dildo if you have one. Start with a nice quick striptease, Then come closer to the camera, hold your breasts and beg me to suck on your nipples. From there go into a pov tit-fuck with the dildo, Then start sucking it, use your hand and deep throat a bit. I love both sensual and rough, so a combination is great. For the money-shot, I want you to stroke and kiss while you beg me for my all of my "cummies" If you can repeat the begging and stroking for a couple minutes, that really would turn me on. When you're ready for me to cum, take as much of the dildo as you can in your mouth, and let me cum down your throat Other than your gorgeous body, your voice is one of the sexiest things about you, and I have a few words and phrases that really push me over the edge. I love the words titties and boobies when referring to your breasts. Be as playful as you want with them, they are so gorgeous! I love the words Penis and Dick when referring to the dildo. At the end, begging for my cummies will make me explode, hope you enjoy making it!
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-19-2019, 07:49 AM #107944
Модератор

Модератор

you never been in foot fetish before, but after you try its once you just cant stop...you been hiding your fetish so deep inside you... not time to open up.sexy soft feet, your favorite size 7...Right Bitch? such perv! you just cant resist your self..such foot bitch.get closer and Lick My sexy feet !Such My sexy Toes...
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 1.45 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-19-2019, 07:55 AM #107945
Модератор

Модератор

Part 6 of 7 from a Custom Video - Jessica begged me for it, so I fuck the living daylights out of her, tugging hard on her ropes as she Yelps in ecstasy. On my desk, on her back, on her knees, until she can't tell up from down and has had more orgasms than she can count!
Models: provillain

Duration: 10 min 50 s
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-19-2019, 07:56 AM #107946
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 5 min 28 s
Size: 280 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-19-2019, 07:57 AM #107947
Модератор

Модератор

All I have to do is show up in latex pants and bare feet and you would have to stop what you're doing and drop to your knees! Does that mean you're a weak ass loser? And if I told you to take your pants off and cum on my wrinkled soles, you would do it anywhere, anytime! Charlotte Stokely Categories: Foot Fetish, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Humiliation, Masturbation Humiliation, Foot Worship, Latex Leggings, Foot Humiliation, Feet JOI.
Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 11 min 13 s
Size: 668 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-19-2019, 08:01 AM #107948
Модератор

Модератор

Dolly & Lauren are alone in class, as they flick through their books they spot you hiding underneath the opposite desk. They soon realise that you have an agenda and that you were trying to get near to girls feet, you are nothing but a foot pervert. They call you out and tell you how pathetic you are, and that now they have caught you they will make sure you are punished & tormented! They have both been wearing heels all day, Dolly with socks but Lauren's are bare inside her shoes, and their feet are all warm & sweaty. They both slip off their heels, revealing Dolly's socked feet & Lauren's bare soles. As they climb up on to the desk they hold their feet out and order you to the floor, now you will bury your face on their soles! As you push your face into Lauren's feet Dolly laughs at you while she peels off her socks. Now it is time to lick and worship both pairs of the girls bare feet, that's right run your tongue the full length of their wrinkled soles! As they hold their feet out towards you they make you lick in between their toes, you can taste their foot sweat and the fluff from Dolly's socks! They laugh at how pathetic you are, you obeying their every command as they rub their feet in your stupid face!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 144 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-19-2019, 08:02 AM #107949
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom made video. I'm a Therapist-Fantasy and I'll treat your foot fetish with stimulation overload. You're all mine - trapped right here with me and my beautiful bare feet. Your foot fetish has become an unhealthy obsession. So now I'm gonna flex my feet and Expose-Fantasy you to the Torment of stimulation overload until you overcum it! Are you're getting sore? Well that's too bad. If bare feet give you a boner, I'm gonna keep those balls empty. I want every last drop out of you and I know just how to do it!
Video is HD 1080p
Video contains: FEET JOI, FOOT FETISH, BAREFOOT, JOI
Models: sparklyhot

Duration: 8 min 31 s
Size: 213 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-19-2019, 08:10 AM #107950
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips