Old 11-20-2019, 04:12 PM #108281
Модератор

Модератор

welcome back. We know you can't resist jerking your cock to Us perfect gorgeous Dominant Step-Twins. Here to take control of you. Tell you what to do. Our sensuality, sexuality, seductiveness, it just takes hold. Hold of you... Last time we were really sweet and eased you into eating your cum for Us. But today since you know about it, it is going to be a different story. you are going to jerk that cock fast and get a huge fucking load for Us. We are going to control you mind body and soul. you will be a good little faggot for Us.
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 297 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 04:15 PM #108282
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Featuring Dakota Charms!
You have been such a good slave and you get a reward for being caged. Get ready to sniff my thongs and wear my dirty panties at work for 3 months! One of my smelly socks have to be worn every day for three months and I will need proof.
All of these tasks will make me very happy, but make sure you don't slack. Your happy Goddess will become a mean Goddess and you don't want that!
OTHER KEYWORDS- Goddess Worship, female domination, femdom, Femdom POV, female supremacy, bratty girl, bratty femdom, humiliation, sub training, slave training,
cage, orgasm control, tease and denial, tease & denial,
forced crossdressing,
@DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 3 min 42 s
Size: 274 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 04:16 PM #108283
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 8 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 742 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 04:25 PM #108284
Модератор

Модератор

Slave #929 has just received his judicial punishment for his poor behaviour under my watchful eye. He was tied down to a pommel horse in the harsh British winter and caned until ****. Overseeing his punishment has seen my beautiful laced leather boots become quite muddied and unsatisfactory to my high standards of presentation. I am going to make #929 lick my boots clean until I am pleased, and as his 'reward' for 60 days of chastity, I will allow him to masturbate over them until completion. He will then lick every single drop of his disgusting mess up before returning to his metal cage for a stint of 90 days this time.
Models: Gynarchy Goddess

Duration: 13 min 12 s
Size: 437 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 04:28 PM #108285
Модератор

Модератор

It turns me on to know what gets you going and what makes you weak. I'm going to use it to get what I want. Look at my sexy legs and don't they just look so good in these fishnets. Look at my heels and see how my cute little toes are peeking out. I want you to start by worshipping my perfect ltoes and feet. Sniff each and every toe and stick them in your mouth and work your way all the way up. Open your mouth and suck on my heel! Kiss and lick and make sure my heels are nice and shiny. Now take your cock out and stroke it for me. Slide it between my heels and fuck them. Now take that cock and rub it up and down my legs. I'm going to sit back and rub my pussy and slap it while you put that cock between my feet. I'm going to slide my perfect feet up and down on your cock. I want you to cum on my feet and cover my toes with all your cum. Make a big mess all over them.
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Size: 760 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 04:37 PM #108286
Модератор

Модератор

What do you think this clip is going to be? A sexy tease? Or, a rip off? Either way, look at how sexy I look in this red body stocking... perfect for Valentine's Day! I guess you will just have to try your luck and purchase A or B. Good boys will buy both A and B, to experience this fully.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMikaBe a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpressWorship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 826 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 04:46 PM #108287
Модератор

Модератор

Its been years that we've been best friends. So many memories of the both of us. We've been through so much together and always been there for one another. Thats why Im so upset. I can tell something has changed. Every time I see you its different then before. You keep staring at my feet and I know what that means. But WHY wouldn't you be honest with me? We are besties, were supposed to be honest about everything. I don't care you may have a foot fetish. Let me help you explore that, you know Id never judge you. As long as you can keep a secret (and years of friendship have proved this) Ill let you worship my feet. Ill even guide you into the world of submission. Trust me I'm would bestie and isn't that what best friends are for?
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 04:50 PM #108288
Модератор

Модератор

No matter what you do, you always come back to My feet. You try and leave, you try and walk away, but you ALWAYS come back groveling at My perfect soft creamy soles. Something deep within was triggered the first time you saw My feet. So why even TRY to run away? Are you too afraid of the POWER they have over you? Awww.. stupid addicted foot bitch. It must be so exhausting, huh? Haha.. here you are back at MY feet, just as I predicted. you spend on My feet, you fantasize about them, you think about them every waking moment. Dont you?! Now.. wouldnt you just LOVE to sniff between each of these toes? Wouldnt you just LOVE to be used as My human foot stool laying on the floor in front of Me so I can wipe My feet all over you filthy face?! Hahaha.. silly little foot bitch. youre so addicted you couldnt escape if your life depended on it! Stop trying to resist, submit to your destiny, surrender to My feet!
**Use code “loserspay50” for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Topics include: Foot worship, foot domination, foot humiliation, big feet, long toes, high arches, and more.
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 8 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 04:53 PM #108289
Модератор

Модератор

I know your dirty little secret: You fantasize about cock, but are too ashamed to admit it because it`ll wreck that macho image you portray. Well, now`s your chance to toss your inhibitions aside and jerk-off to the dicks you`re always thinking about. Start stroking yourself as I sit here rubbing my amazing body while describing what it would be like for you to suck a big, hard cock. Give in and let yourself go as you imagine what it would be like to start at the top of huge, juicy cock and lick your way down the shaft. Keep jerking off as you think about taking that hard dick so deep in your mouth you gag, but don`t cum yet! You`re not allowed to blow your load until I give you permission, understood? I`m going to repeatedly take you to the edge of orgasm as I continue describing what it would be like for you to lick and suck a fat cock. I`m sure there`s somebody you`ve been dying to give a blowjob to. Think about them as you jack yourself harder and faster until I finally allow you to cum!
Models: Exposed Fetish

Duration: 8 min 49 s
Size: 643 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 04:54 PM #108290
Модератор

Модератор

You've proven yourself as a slut, but over time, I've grown bored with you... Just being a slut isn't good enough. I want to take it up a notch. I want to make you a SUPER SLUT. To earn that title, I'll put you through the greatest humiliation of your life. Grab two bottles of pop. pers (one for each nostril!) and the biggest Creature dildo you can find. I'm going to stretch that asshole until it's gaping. Now here comes the fun part. I know how obsessed you are with my feet. Today we'll see just how badly you really want to fuck them. I'm shoving my entire foot up your super slutty ass, all the way up to the ankle. Take it like the bitch you are, and thank me for the privilege.
Models: Kelly Sunshine

Duration: 10 min 56 s
Size: 634 MiB
Download From AnzFile