Old 08-19-2019, 07:16 AM #10821
Модератор

Модератор

New hot video on the topic of pantypooping )) Sexy spreading my “chocolate” all over my body, sucking, and ass special shit show)) Not the best quality video, but the level of sexual fire rolls!)) Love you!! There is a lot of new, not be bored!)
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: Windows Media
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 07:19 AM #10822
Модератор

Модератор

1980×1080 (HD)
*If anyone has seen my burping clips, You know I am a very gassy girl! These are all natural REAL farts*
I know what a pervert you are, you love watching my ass. Even better when I am gassy and I am farting in your face. I want you to really stroke to my gas. It completely turns me on. I giggle after the first two farts, they surprise me. Once I notice my farts are turning you on I grab my ass and I tell you to stroke your cock to my farts. One after another your cock continues to grow and get harder and harder. As I blast farts in your face. They get louder as the clip goes on as I get more gassier. I know how bad you want to cum and my wet & messy farts are driving you insane. I tease you with my ass and keep farting. I encourage you to keep stroking it as I fart, knowing your going to cum I want you to cum while I fart. I beg you to cum with my farts.
Models: QuinnBrooks

Duration: 6 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 145 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 07:20 AM #10823
Модератор

Модератор

Hope you’re in for some humiliation, dirty talk and foot/scat worship, you little perv, cuz you came to the right place. I show off my feet and tell you to sniff them, mocking you for enjoying how they stink and how excited you must be to smell just how NASTY I can *really* get. I poop onto a plate and make you take a really deep sniff. Ooh, it really stinks!
Old 08-19-2019, 07:26 AM #10824
Модератор

Модератор

I have customers that always ask me “what ever happened to this girl? Or That girl?” Everyone has their favorites – lord knows I do to too!! But when you have a revolving cast of characters it’s hard to get attached to one Model. I once told a customer my Site is like the Game of Thrones. Just like the show, new characters are introduced nearly every month, Some of your favorite characters get written off or dissapear (hell in some cases they get locked up!), Some get forgotten about only to make a Dramatic return, and some characters are the heartbeat and foundation of the show. Some are overrated, some are underrated. But what makes the show and my store exciting, is you never know who or what you’re gonna see next!!
I stumbled upon some more lost footage of mine and rather than sell each of these three ladies individually , I decided to make a compilation instead! Enjoy 6 classic clips. Some old, some more recent. The first clip is from the second girl I ever recruited, a Latina Named Abbey. Abbey made about 10-20 videos for me three years ago. She was a MAJOR pain in the ass!! Always wanted money without doing anything, smh. Always had this or that emergency, but She did make a few good clips and these are two I though I had lost when I lost my old computer three years ago. Enjoy two of her clips here…The next two clips are from a Sexy Model named Charli. Charli I met a few months ago. She did two great closeup rearview pooping clips and then dissapeared off the face of the earth. Her clips were super hot and she is a super hot girl her damn self!! Unlike the two original models in this clip, I sure hope she returns to the fold!! Last but not least is another of my first Funkyladies, Lia Boo. Lia Boo at that time was dating on of everybodies favorite Funkyladies, Lil Stink!! Lia Boo was a Stud Lesbian, dressed a little too butch for my liking, but when you get her out of those clothes, man what a cutie!!! She also shit like nobodies business!! Great grunts, groaning, and straining mixed with loud peeing and plopping! She even did a few clips where she was talking to Lil Stink on the phone while taking a massive shit! The two clips here are two of the last she recorded, as I stopped working with her last year as she was another that became hard to work with. At least she did leave us with the lovely Lil Stink. Here are two clips she did towards the end. After a year of great clips, she started putting out some lazy work at the end, but these were two pretty good clips with funny commentary too. The last clip is one of the last clips sent by Abbey. Over 20 minutes of great action!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 20 min 13 s
Size: 715 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 07:26 AM #10825
Модератор

Модератор

I love to show how I make my Creamy Soft Serve Dessert. It’s sooo tasty and smells delicious. Would you care to try some? You can see it’s extra creamy when my pussy cream drips all in it too for added flavor.
Models: ImYourFetish

Duration: 2 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 206 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 07:28 AM #10826
Модератор

Модератор

It’s time to feed our toilet again. And you are here again. Lying under two big beautiful asses and we above you and will shit right into your mouth. Be ready to take a lot of smelly shit!
Models: annalise

Duration: 10 min 2 s
Size: 878 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 07:29 AM #10827
Модератор

Модератор

Oh look, a little man! Frozen in fear at the sight of me, aren’t you? Well you should be, puny human.. after all, you’re in the presence of a GIANT woman! I grab you–my hand dwarfs your tiny little body, it feels plump and squished against the firm squeeze of my fingers–I wonder, will you pop before I’ve had my fun with you?
Old 08-19-2019, 07:35 AM #10828
Модератор

Модератор

Last day I had a really bad discussion with my father about some personal facts … today he is away and he has forgotten his white nokia lumia at home … I would say that this phone can be abused in a very extreme way … let’s go to the cellar we take it and … I piss on it in my toilet after a bit of farts … but it’s not only way …A big poo coming out of my sweet ass but you see my pussy is also full of blood and some falls on the phone … now it’s dirty so that he do not see it so much we put it back in its original packaging … think that if he put it on the dirty ear really makes me laugh ahahah!!!!
Models: Nicolettaxxx

Duration: 13 min 46 s
Size: 143 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 07:35 AM #10829
Модератор

Модератор

First I am shitting on you! On your face. Open mouth bitch. Oh yeeah like this. Perfect.
Lick it. Smell and taste. My shit for you.
CLIP IN 4K or FULL HD !!
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 4 min 1 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Format: XAVC
Size: 1.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 07:40 AM #10830
Модератор

Модератор

The Original Queen of humpday Is back to reclaim her seat on the throne!! In the Early days of my site, there was no lady as anticipated as a new Melissa Clip. Watching this one I remember why! THAT ASS!!! Enjoy Four new Funky Clips as she Pees and drops Her usual funky loads!! It’s a TON of asses on this site and very few rival Melissa’s!! I mean look at that thing!! It’s a Chocolate Booty out of your Dreams!! Enjoy as Melissa brings it in four different angles and locations, both in public and private. Melissa has been busy lately, but she still is a site to see when she does resurface wit new funk! She even provides a nice bubbly diarrhea finale!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 17 min 14 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile