Old 11-21-2019, 02:36 AM #108431
Модератор

Модератор

Your next door neighbor has been watching you for weeks now as you surf the web and visit Femdom sites. She has taken lots of pics of you as you jerk off to sissies getting fucked in the ass with strapons. And now she is going to Blackmail-Fantasy you! After all, you don't want your Step-Father to see the pics do you? Or how about the entire neighborhood? She tells you that from now on you are going to be her servant. You will drive her around, buy her things, and buy her more things. She tells you to get on your knees and start licking her dirty feet. Then she sticks her INCREDIBLE ASS in your face and spreads it.. she pushes her asshole right on to your nose and orders you to smell it. She makes you lick her asshole again and again.. then she decides its time for you to lick her beautiful pussy! She tells you to jerk your cock for her.. and you will do it! She counts down for you and then after you cum she tells you that she OWNS YOU NOW!! HOT CLIP!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 595 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 02:38 AM #108432
Модератор

Модератор

I found the schoolgirl outfit you just bought. Last month is was a nurse outfit, the month before a french maid. You know what? I don't want to wear these stupid costumes anymore! If you like these costumes so much, why don't YOU wear them? Take your clothes off, I want to see you wearing this school girl outfit! I love making fun of you and can't resist the urge to take a few pictures! I want you to stay like this forever, this is so entertaining! Okay, I want you to twirl and lift your skirt... Oh my god, is that a boner? You are actually turned on by that? Show me how a schoolgirl stroke her cock! You like being a sexy little slut? I don't know why but I think I knew you had this in you! I'm gonna show you how to become a woman, teach you about taking a cock in your mouth and pussy. But for now, I want you to jerk off to the thought of a big fat cock in your holes. From now on your are not gonna fuck me anymore! You are gonna be the one that is gonna get fucked! I will encourage you to stroke and tease you about becoming a slut bitch until you cum in your tiny g-string.
Models: MaryanRed

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Size: 394 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 02:39 AM #108433
Модератор

Модератор

Rejects will purchase on IMPULSE.

Impress Mistress Veronica: Use these MARKUP codes!

40% increase code: PayVeronicaVixen

100% increase code: GOODBITCH69
Models: MistressVeronicaVixen

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 02:40 AM #108434
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Vicky knows exactly what drives you wild and gets you weak. Even though Vicky wants you weak, she knows you do not deserve any of her attention. Vicky lets you watch her dipping, dangling, shoe play but pays no attention to you because you are just a foot loving loser! This clip has close ups and slo-mo of the shoe play.
Models: Goddess Vicky Vixxx

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Size: 800 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 02:43 AM #108435
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Jessa Rhodes makes her new slave spread her cheeks and bury his face deep inside her tight little asshole!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 02:43 AM #108436
Модератор

Модератор

You could never get a hot, bratty girl like Me with big tits and a smokin' bod. Is why you're so obsessed with Me and My tits? Because you'll never get to touch, squeeze, lick or fuck them? How does it feel to stare at what you'll never have? You must feel pathetic and like a total loser. Oh wait, you ARE pathetic and a total loser!! Hahaha look at you jerking off like a horny little freak. Real men get to play with My tits and fuck Me but not losers like you! You'll always be behind your computer screen fucking your hand. You wouldn't even know what to do with a girl, even if you had the chance. So go ahead and jerk your loser cock to Me and My big tits since it's the best you can do. Now put a loser sign on your forehead while you jerk and try to keep from busting until I give you permission!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 213 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 02:44 AM #108437
Модератор

Модератор

Bijoux has been trying to exercise but Layla Moore prefers the fat Bijoux. She's bigger and happier and can eat whatever she wants! Now, all Layla needs is to get Bijoux to Relapse-Fantasy with some of her favorite treats- like Debbie Cakes, mmm.
Models: Mistress Bijoux

Duration: 5 min 48 s
Size: 671 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 02:50 AM #108438
Модератор

Модератор

Lanie comes to her parent's home after a weekender with her friends to find the house completely trashed. Her Step-Mom and Step-Dad are out of town and her little Step-Brother is the only one who could have done this. He must have had a party. She's Yellow Juiced because she has to clean up since she wants to have a guy over later. She calls her Step-Mom and begins to clean... little does she know her Step-Brother and half of his class have been shrunken and are spread out all over the house. What a nightmare!
She walks around unknowingly stepping and kicking the Teens-18+. She cleans the kitchen and counters throwing some in to the trash. She almost drops a huge pillow on a large group of them. She Squeezes some with her giant ass on the couch. She takes a break to take her clothes off and check herself out in the mirror still unaware of her Step-Brother and his friends. Who knows if they'll ever get her attention. She has to get ready though because her man's coming over to please her.
Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 02:51 AM #108439
Модератор

Модератор

Hi Babe! I thought that we could have some fun before going out for dinner. I love these new shoes that you bought for me. They make my feet look amazing. I love how you worship my feet. It always feels so good and my soft little feet are so spoiled by you! Sometimes I catch myself dreaming about your warm mouth all over my soft, little feet. I want you to cum all over my feet again! Let's have dessert first tonight!
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 02:52 AM #108440
Модератор

Модератор

As I return home from the gym you are exactly where I told you to be - at the foot of my bed, on your knees, cock hard! You have been begging me for so long to get my feet as sweaty as possible for you, you just can't get enough of my ripe taste can you pervert?
I start off by teasing you, making you beg to lick my dirty feet - it is a privilege after all! Giving you nice, long sniffs of my stinky socks and trainers - before finally letting you worship my extremely sweaty feet. Licking them from toe to heel, making sure you get every bead of sweat and making them nice and clean for me while I laugh at how disgusting they are making your mouth!
Do a good job foot slave, you don't want to lose this opportunity.
Pt. 2 - Cleaning my sweaty armpits coming 28/09/2019
Models: GoddessInannax

Duration: 11 min 54 s
Size: 879 MiB
Download From AnzFile